4.8 5 0 136 136 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!

03/12/2019
Love ❤️
Oh my gosh super love this face scrub!! My face has never been clearer!! Love the smell and so does my husband.
20/11/2019
Love
It left my skin cleanse and glowing and it felt so clean afterwards.
11/11/2019
This is my favorite body scrub
This is my favorite body scrub, I usually get it at my salon/spa but found it cheaper here. Great quality product, leaves your skin so soft.These are the only scrub I've ever wanted to use every single day. Not only is that intoxicating scent something that makes me feel mentally on vacation, but it makes my skin so smooth it's unreal and the smoothness is permanent! I wish they had the ingredients listed on these products but they don't. They put something in most of their products that turns my skin to silk and I'm curious to know what it is.
09/11/2019
The smell is HEAVENLY
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I tried it once and now I use it all the time. It smells like heaven! It’s intoxicating! My husband used it and I actually felt annoyed, haha! If you haven’t tried it-you need to!
22/10/2019
Exfoiliates
This scrub deeply exfoliates and cleanses your skin the smell is amazing. It left my skin cleanse and glowing and it felt so clean afterwards. I purchased this at target or was it Walmart can't really remember but I know its at both stores.
17/10/2019
Love this stuff
I purchased this item not expecting much but was looking for a mild exfoliant for not to expensive..this works really well..it smells really good and wakes up my skin..it wasn't harsh and didn't dry out my skin..it has micro beads tat exfoliate but aren't to much..I will definitely purchase again..one tube has lasted me 3 plus months using every other day
10/10/2019
Nice to my skin, but mean to the animals 😔
I got this earlier this year as a gift. It's worked so well- my skin feels completely refreshed after I use it and it's one of my favorite exfoliants. Unfortunately I will not be re-purchasing due to company practices. Please stop testing on animals!
09/10/2019
AMAZING
This product is so amazing it’s so soft on the skin! The coconut makes the skin so rejuvenated! So clean and fresh ! No improvements needed in this product. Great as is overall hans down!
06/10/2019
Love!!!
Realmente me gusta el olor a café y más que realmente la sensación de las piedritas masajeando y te deja la piel suave lo amo
01/10/2019
A favorite of mine!
I’ve always been a fan of St.Ives and this is another great one. It does leave your face feeling very refreshed & smooth. It does not have a hard application, it doesn’t feel harsh on the skin.
20/09/2019
Dove
Me gusto mucho el producto. La piel se siente fresca y suave.
19/09/2019
AMAZING
I’ve always had really bad acne and just after the first week my face cleared up a ton. This product always left my face feeling super smooth.
19/09/2019
Great Morning Scrub
Best to use in the morning when you have to drag yourself out of bed. This scrub is great for cleaning away dead skin cells as well as providing a clean face. I would recommend to coffee lovers and clean face lovers.
16/09/2019
Great and affordable
10 many pricey products don't compare. Also you can find it anywhere. Amazon or most drug stores and Walmart have St Ives
15/09/2019
Best Scrub!
This is the best scrub I have ever tried. I love the texture of it because it is a little bit abrasive so it exfoliates my self tanner off easy. I also enjoy the yummy coffee smell it has to it.