4.8 5 0 131 131 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!

17/10/2019
Love this stuff
I purchased this item not expecting much but was looking for a mild exfoliant for not to expensive..this works really well..it smells really good and wakes up my skin..it wasn't harsh and didn't dry out my skin..it has micro beads tat exfoliate but aren't to much..I will definitely purchase again..one tube has lasted me 3 plus months using every other day
10/10/2019
Nice to my skin, but mean to the animals 😔
I got this earlier this year as a gift. It's worked so well- my skin feels completely refreshed after I use it and it's one of my favorite exfoliants. Unfortunately I will not be re-purchasing due to company practices. Please stop testing on animals!
09/10/2019
AMAZING
This product is so amazing it’s so soft on the skin! The coconut makes the skin so rejuvenated! So clean and fresh ! No improvements needed in this product. Great as is overall hans down!
06/10/2019
Love!!!
Realmente me gusta el olor a café y más que realmente la sensación de las piedritas masajeando y te deja la piel suave lo amo
01/10/2019
A favorite of mine!
I’ve always been a fan of St.Ives and this is another great one. It does leave your face feeling very refreshed & smooth. It does not have a hard application, it doesn’t feel harsh on the skin.
20/09/2019
Dove
Me gusto mucho el producto. La piel se siente fresca y suave.
19/09/2019
AMAZING
I’ve always had really bad acne and just after the first week my face cleared up a ton. This product always left my face feeling super smooth.
19/09/2019
Great Morning Scrub
Best to use in the morning when you have to drag yourself out of bed. This scrub is great for cleaning away dead skin cells as well as providing a clean face. I would recommend to coffee lovers and clean face lovers.
16/09/2019
Great and affordable
10 many pricey products don't compare. Also you can find it anywhere. Amazon or most drug stores and Walmart have St Ives
15/09/2019
Best Scrub!
This is the best scrub I have ever tried. I love the texture of it because it is a little bit abrasive so it exfoliates my self tanner off easy. I also enjoy the yummy coffee smell it has to it.
07/09/2019
St. Ives® Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub
This product was meant for us morning people. I love the scent of coffee and coconut waking up my senses. Nice scrub, not harsh on sensitive skin. Leaves my face feeling fresh and so smooth.
06/09/2019
St. Ives scrub
Ever since i was a teenager i used st ives appricot face scrub. It was the best. This is even better! As an adult i love this scent and cant get enough. It wakes me up and does the job.its the veriable work horse lol
05/09/2019
Me encanta
Es muy suave con mi piel yo sufro mucho de grasa y esto me ayuda a limpiar mi cara
03/09/2019
Love the smell
I love this product. It smells just like coffee and I love coffee. So I get the best of both, it feels really great on my feet. Will definitely buy again.
02/09/2019
great product
I love St.Ives face scrubs.The scrub really exfoliates well,leaving skin soft ,smooth,and healthy looking.Did not care for the coffee scented face ,though.