5 5 0 30 30 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!

7/17/2019
Scrubtastic
I absolutely love scrubs~ but this St. Ive's Coconut & Coffee is my new fave!!! I'm addicted to the fresh and revitalized way it leaves my skin feeling!!
7/17/2019
Makes my skin feel great!
I love it because it's like scrubbing yourself with sand, and that makes me feel like I'm renewing myself every morning. No complaints! Will continue to buy. Great product. Makes my skin feel great.
7/14/2019
Me encanta...
Es mi producto favorito para exfoliar mi cara... Tiene la textura perfecta... Y un aroma riquísimo... Es perfecto... Llevo tiempo usándolo y e visto cambios significativos... Se los recomiendo...
Amazing Product
I love this scrub so much and even more because coconut is my favorite scent. I liked how the texture made it feel like I was getting clean.
Nice for Sloughing
I use this on my hands, feet, knees and elbows to sloughem of dead cells and soften my skin. It's creamy and fragrant.
Smells AMAZING
This product is AMAZING, works great and smells so good. I would most defintely advise anyone to give it a try.
7/11/2019
Great scent
Great smell. Love the texture of the scrub. My face feels great.
7/11/2019
Cleaning
Excelente producto. Deja mi rostro muy limpio y exfoliado. Lo use Por primera vez y ahora lo seguiré comprando. Lo ame.
7/7/2019
Worth the money
worth the money. I also tried other products from st Ives and I like that too
7/5/2019
Refreshing feel
I’ve use this face wash early in the to wake me up and get started on my day. Also love the smell of it whole wouldn’t.
The best
I love this product , it really leave my skinn soft. Its the perfect combination
Super
Me super encantó, y a Mi esposo también y el no le gusta usar cremas ni kafa
Smelling waoo
I used this product for my teenager and his face is clean. My daughter used and say omg is amazing my face is baby face with this product
7/3/2019
I love this products
I love this product it really leave my skinny soft and silk.
7/3/2019
coconut scrub and coffee beans. a natural product that will help you clean, soften and give freshness to your skin, leaving a pleasant scent that you will love!!!!