4.9 5 0 94 94 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!

8/10/2019
Coconut and coffee.
This scrub is delightful. St. Ives definitely knew what they were doing when creating this product. It smells wonderful, energizing and leaves my skin extremely soft. Definitely buy again
8/10/2019
I love this face scrub
Love this face scrub. It leaves my face feel so clean.
8/9/2019
It's soooo good!
I love this! It smells great, I use it every morning it definitely help wake me up. My skin feels better since I started using St.Ives. I'm telling everyone to try it! You won't regret it!!!
8/7/2019
Love the scrub
I love St/ Ives but to make a coffee scrub is beyond leading. I love the way this scrub removes dead skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth. On top of it the scrub really does awaken my pores and get me moving in the morning. And the smell is priceless!
8/3/2019
Love this brand!
I bought my mother some of this one day in the pharmacy because she was in need of a good lotion and she loves a scrub! I use the St Ives anti aging and became addicted to it over the summer! It really is a great brand and I love it! They never make a bad product!
8/3/2019
I love
Great product for acne prone skin. Very nice scrub texture that helps you get rid of blackheads and make up residue. The skin stays soft after using it and I just use a little bit of moisturizer after
Exciting St. Ives Energizing Scrub
St. Ives has made the best Energizing Scrub I have ever tried. Coconut and Coffee wakes up my skin with a smooth fresh feeling leaving smooth happy skin. Must Try !!!
WORKS WONDERFULLY
I GOT THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR CLOSE TO A MONTH NOW AND I REALLY LOVE IT, IT WORKS WONDERS AND LEAVES MY SKIN SOFT.
Smells great
Love this face wash. Smells great and deffinatly wakes up tired skin! I would probably use it 2-3 times a week just because you don't want to over exfoliate your skin ☺
Great scrub
Left my skin very soft and glowing, smells great!!
8/1/2019
Awesome Scrub!
I love all of the skincare products made by #StIves! The St.Ives #EnergizingCoconutandCoffeeScrub is the bomb! It smells amazing and really gives your nose a jump start if you can't quite wake up in the morning! The beads that scrub your face are tiny and very concentrated per the liquid, so you get a good exfoliation no matter how soft or hard you got at your face!
8/1/2019
So refreshing after use
My daughter wanted this to try. She always uses St. Ives apricot scrub so we bought this one last time at the store. I tried it one morning in the shower and I loved the way my face felt after using it. And the scent is not over powering. Just make sure you don't scrub to hard. It can be a little more abrasive than the apricot scrub.
7/31/2019
Good product
I have been using this scrub it was good and refreshing.. I love to use this again
7/31/2019
Too rough, smells bad
This smells really strongly like liquor, kindof like kahlua. I thought it was too rough for my skin. It’s cheap though.
7/30/2019
Refreshing
This product is great to use in the morning. The fragrance wakes up your senses. The scrub is gentle yet exfoliates very well. It's wonderful as it is! I definitely recommend this product.