4.8 5 0 136 136 Trust us, you’ll want to get out of bed for this! From Canada’s #1 scrub brand, this scrub contains 100% naturally sourced exfoliants blended with coconut & coffee extracts. Bring on the energy of the day with pampered, soft skin!

07/09/2019
St. Ives® Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub
This product was meant for us morning people. I love the scent of coffee and coconut waking up my senses. Nice scrub, not harsh on sensitive skin. Leaves my face feeling fresh and so smooth.
06/09/2019
St. Ives scrub
Ever since i was a teenager i used st ives appricot face scrub. It was the best. This is even better! As an adult i love this scent and cant get enough. It wakes me up and does the job.its the veriable work horse lol
05/09/2019
Me encanta
Es muy suave con mi piel yo sufro mucho de grasa y esto me ayuda a limpiar mi cara
03/09/2019
Love the smell
I love this product. It smells just like coffee and I love coffee. So I get the best of both, it feels really great on my feet. Will definitely buy again.
02/09/2019
great product
I love St.Ives face scrubs.The scrub really exfoliates well,leaving skin soft ,smooth,and healthy looking.Did not care for the coffee scented face ,though.
02/09/2019
GREAT PRODUCT!!
Smells AMAZING! Leaves skin very smooth, would buy again!
30/08/2019
Fan
I have always been a fan of st Ives apricot scrub. I love this so much more. It smells great. Really does get in there and scrub away the yuck. Still a great price. I feel it works better.
30/08/2019
A great comeback!
I've always been fond of both St.Ives and exfoliating beads,scrubs. I have been a loyal fan to St.Ives for many products, but specifically St.Ives apricot scrub Very similar, and a great new product to put to the test, especially if you have always turned to St.Ives apricot scrub as daily skincare routine.
28/08/2019
Gentle on skin, with morning coffee wake up!
Like ALL St. Ives products this one does not disappoint! Another great product. Gently exfoliates while cleansing your skin with this wake you up a coffee wash. ;) One of my faves!
28/08/2019
Coffee Scrub
I love St Ives face scrubs. It leaves my skin feeling soft. Taking away the dead skin, oils, and dirt.
27/08/2019
It’s a great exfoliator and smells good. It doesn’t leave a oily residue
26/08/2019
Didn't like the scent
Works well, but couldn't tolerate the coffee scent on my face, I just like to drink my coffee.
25/08/2019
Great test product
This exfoiatxfoliated, smoothed, and softened and my skin. The coconut scent was good and if you're sensitive to fragrance, this should be okay. I will continue to use this product!
24/08/2019
Works great
Smells great and gets the job done. Definitely recommend it.
24/08/2019
I absolutely love this
I love this stuff, I dream of taking a shower while at work for this stuff. Smells amazing, my skin feels so soft a refreshing afterwords.