4.8 5 0 62 62 St. Ives oil free face moisturizer delivers fast-absorbing hydration that helps restore your skin's natural glow. Scented with lush watermelon, this lightweight facial moisturizer uses 100% natural watermelon juice for a burst of hydration every time you use it. Use this moisturizing face cream morning and night to help restore skin's moisture and help support a healthy-looking glow.
St. Ives Glowing Oil-Free Face Moisturizer

26/05/2020
excelente
es un producto increiblemente bueno .me encanta deberian comprarlo .tiene un aroma rico es agradable .no me arrepiento de usarlo porque son unos productos que de la primera ves q lo usas te hace sentir maravillosa
22/05/2020
Phenomenal Product
If you’re in love with fruity scents like I am, this is the one for you! Not only does it smell delicious, but it’s thick in an airy way and feels fantastic when absorbing. The only con I can see is that my tiny human won’t stop wanting to “smell mommy’s pretty fruity face”😂
20/05/2020
Muy bueno
No e probado este sabor pero lo probaré aver que mejor es
19/05/2020
Suave
Es un producto de excelencia!Lo probé y los resultados superaron mis expectativas. Lo recomiendo
18/05/2020
I love this product
Me and my daughter love this product it left are skin nice and soft
15/05/2020
Pleased
Great product! Fresh scent and very moisturizing. I love that it is affordable and works very well. I highly recommend this product and would definitely purchase it again in the future.
14/05/2020
I found it at Walmart and decided to give it a try, I was. It disappointed. My skin feels more soft ever since I started using this!
12/05/2020
My skin is glowing
After using this for a week I definitely notice a difference in my skin. My skin looks healthier and feels smoother. My sister actually said I was glowing! Mission accomplished!
10/05/2020
St. Ives Glowing Watermelon Face Moisturizer
This facial cream smells great as soon as you open it up and plus it is light on your skin and feels very refreshing and does not irritate your facial skin giving it a healthy look and 100 per cent natural but is a little greasy
07/05/2020
Smelled like a watermelon
I like the overall glow but the smell reminded me of Summer camp when I was eight
04/05/2020
So good!
Love this moisturizer. It really makes my skin feel and not look dry. It also smells really good!
30/04/2020
Not as good as the product that inspired it but ok
Everyone who knows beauty/skin care associates watermelon glow with a certain specific company and while I don't blame St. Ives for trying to ride on that companys coat tails with a product that is almost (like 80%) as good, I'm surprised to see it from such a major, time tested company!
30/04/2020
I absolutely love this product!! It reminds me of the glow recipe watermelon cream!! It's a water gel moisturizer and smells so good.. it makes my skin so fresh and clean and soft!! I will forever buy this instead of glow recipe!!
27/04/2020
Yes! to St Ives
St Ives new oil-free moisturizer really surprised me. I could tell a difference in my skin within 4 days! It's very light and smells great. Anxiously waiting for different formulas. I've already told friends and family about it.
25/04/2020