St. Ives Glowing Oil-Free Face Moisturizer

4.6 5 0 276 276 St. Ives oil free face moisturizer delivers fast-absorbing hydration that helps restore your skin's natural glow. Scented with lush watermelon, this lightweight facial moisturizer uses 100% natural watermelon juice for a burst of hydration every time you use it. Use this moisturizing face cream morning and night to help restore skin's moisture and help support a healthy-looking glow.
St. Ives Glowing Oil-Free Face Moisturizer

19/01/2022
Smells AMAZING
I love how soft my face feels after using this. And the smell is immaculate
16/01/2022
Glowing
my first time to purchase this product.it’s smelling very gentle and keeping your face so smooth and refresh.it’s almost same from glow recipe watermelon moisturizer.Affordable absolutely and oil free. Very hydrating and texture is so cool too.
07/01/2022
Satisfied
Love how soft my face feels after I use it. And love the smell!
04/01/2022
Gentle Moisturizer
I liked this moisturizer. It is very light weight and smell good. Just doesn't do a whole lot for my skin.
04/01/2022
Really works!!
Heard about this product from a coworker, tried it, I really do like it. Visible results, just wish it was frangrance free for my sensitive skin.
15/12/2021
Smells great
I thought the product would leave my face greasy but it did not. It makes my face feel super smooth and moisturized plus it's smell is fabulous. I would recommend this product, it works for me anyway.
09/12/2021
Watermelon Moisturizer
Excellent moisturizer. The fresh sweet watermelon scent will blow you away! I highly recommend this product. And I definitely will be purchasing again. Since I've been using it I can noticably tell a difference ♥️ Love it
25/11/2021
Must have product
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products. This is definitely an awesome product to share with others. Happy holidays home tester club
12/11/2021
Smells great
I just love how smooth my skin is and how it feels and smells wonderful. I enjoy using this it works well for the money. If you want something different than try this particular product.
11/11/2021
Smells amazing
I love how soft my face feels after using this. And the smell is immaculate
02/11/2021
Worth buying
I tried this first time when I had bad sunburn on my face and I was surprised, it works so well on my sunburn. It kept my face moisturizered so my face didn't peel like crazy I recommend it for sunburns. Plus it smells good
02/11/2021
Good
This product works good especially for the price
29/10/2021
Awesome!
I love this stuff! It smells wonderful, it's not slimey and my skin feels wonderful after! It's also affordable!
27/10/2021
Great facial moisturizer!
St. Ives Glow moisturizer is great! Scent is not overpowering, has a light watermelon scent. Not greasy, soaks into your skin and leaves it soft and supple.
25/10/2021
THE BEST EVER
WOW THIS IS VERY GOOD AND THE SMELL IS WONDERFUL.