ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel

4.7 5 0 188 188 An advanced three-in-one hydrating, lightweight gel that has a hint of translucent, instant bronzer for a streak-free, natural-looking tan.
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel

26/04/2021
St tropez self tan gel
Love this brand. And the gel is a nice texture. It's not over bearing on the bronze.
13/04/2021
Great tan!
I love this as it is very effective without harming my skin This bronzer is amazing! The price point is perfect the smell, texture, results they all hold up to what it promises. Men and women and everyone in between can use this without any fear of turning that dreadful orange crush color. It truly does bronze body without the harmful effects of the sun. I really recommend this.
12/04/2021
make sure you wear gloves
Love it! Just make sure you have exfoliated and wear gloves. Make sure to apply evenly and all over. It leaves a beautiful natural color if you get it on in a smooth coat. No smell which is nice too. It did stain my white bra but that is my fault, I should have known better to have worn a white bra when I just applied the product.
12/04/2021
The best
I’ve been trying this for a couple days and I love it.
15/03/2021
I’m glowing
Love this sunless tanner it’s easy to apply with the mitt. It smells a lot better than most tanners. It’s basically streak free and I didn’t end up orange. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow.
10/03/2021
Bronzed goddess
The ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel covers excellent and provides and nice bronze (not orange) color. The scent is nice and subtle and I find it dries fairly quickly. Great product!
10/03/2021
Genial
Realmente este producto te ayuda a broncear tu piel rápidamente es genial y se hunectada y radusnte
09/03/2021
Cult Classic Self Tanner
I LOVE LOVE LOVE St. Tropez Expess self tanner foam! This formula applies perfectly even with the St. Tropez applicator mitt and the color is spot on every time. It is dark enough after one application to give me the perfect glow and the tan level can be increased with multiple applications if desired. Never looks orange or fake and I always receive tons of compliments on my skin and overall appearance when I am sporting a St. Tropez tan! Its my dirty little beauty secret!
09/03/2021
Good quality tan
I bought a few products from this company about 10 months ago, I am not disappointed! The color control is really nice and super even. I do think the bottle could be maybe more secure? I noticed even after cleaning the spout that color would be leaking out the next time I opened it. Could’ve also just been a defective bottle. But overall I’m happy with how long the color stained and the nice glow without that fake orange hue.
03/03/2021
St Tropez for the win!
I’ve tried several self tanners. This is by far my fav! Nice brown tan, doesn’t make you orange like most others.
01/03/2021
Great tan
I love this stuff! It’s so easy to apply to the skin since It’s a foam. It spreads out pretty even too. Hands down , the best part was the smell. Lol
20/02/2021
Perfect tan
This is one of my favorite self tanners. St Tropez never disappoints. The product goes on very smooth and doesn’t streak. This doesn’t have much of a self tanner scent to it. I would highly recommend.
18/02/2021
Tannin on
I absolutely love this product. So I've been through my fair share of self tanners. Each one turn me the perfect color orange, lol, that's something no one ever wants! But this bronzer is amazing! The price point is perfect the smell, texture, results they all hold up to what it promises. Men and women and everyone in between can use this without any fear of turning that dreadful orange crush color. It truly does bronze body without the harmful effects of the sun. Try it out you will love it too!
18/02/2021
Good for something quick
I always try to use some thing that’s a quick self tanner this is really easy to just put on my legs with omit it dries down really quick and it doesn’t have that intense self tanner smell. It lasts a while to I could probably get a good week out of it before I have to scrub it off and just easily reapply it again. I’ve been using St. Tropez products for a long time and this happens to be my favorite
16/02/2021
I love this self tanner
I love this self tanning product. I've tried many different kinds over the years and this has become my favorite. It's not as streaky as some other lotions and foam. As long as you wash your hands after applying then there will be no stains!