4.8 5 0 90 90 An advanced three-in-one hydrating, lightweight gel that has a hint of translucent, instant bronzer for a streak-free, natural-looking tan.
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel

28/10/2020
Tan
I love this product! It gave me an all over even tan. I ditched my old product for this one. I love the smell of this product, compared to other ones I have tried before. Would totally recommend for those summer looks!!!
25/10/2020
Deep Tan
I tired this brand after trying almost all of the others.. This brand is foam and leaves No streaking with a deep dark tan. It last longer than the others also and is the only brand I now buy.
20/10/2020
Best Tanner
I received a sample of this product from a subscription box years ago and always order more every year.
19/10/2020
Worked well. Didnt come out looking orange it had a natural look. Does take a few times to notice tan very well though
16/10/2020
tanning spray
I've tried this product it works well but I like the sun better. It's hard to get to every spot on your body to tan
15/10/2020
LOVED IT
Gave such a natural tan and lasted longer than any other self tanner I have tried before. I recommend this product to anyone who self tans! This is the best i love it and you will too.
15/10/2020
Great tanner
This is such a great tanner. I’ve used numerous drugstore and high end but this takes the lead! Such a natural tan and goes on effortlessly
14/10/2020
I've tried many self tanners in my time. The thing that stand out to me is. It's not as sticky after application like most. I wasnt annoyed while sleeping with it on.
14/10/2020
Best self tanner!
I’ve used a lot of self tanners before, some high quality and some cheap ones— this is BY FAR the best tanner I’ve used. I’m fairly light skinned and doesn’t make me orange or streaky at all’s I get compliments every time I use it!
13/10/2020
Love this, does not streak and doesn’t have a smell. I can’t stand the smell of self tanner and this one doesn’t have that smell! Long lasting and definitely worth every penny! My go to!!
Natural Self Tanner
This self tanner is one of my favorites. It looks natural and doesn't look orange at all, it leaves a glowing, natural tan for safe tanning. Just be sure to exfoliate and use moisturizer around your ankles, knuckles, knees, etc. or it can look a bit dirty.
Sun kissed
I love love love this product it keeps me bronze year round!
12/10/2020
Beautiful color beautiful bottle
I really enjoyed using this product! One of the best I have bought! Leaves a beautiful color and no streaking and has a great smell! I will be buying more next summer!
12/10/2020
Best self tanner. Ever.
Love all of St Tropez products. I was a bit hesitant about gel, but it was just as good if not better than the spray!
09/10/2020
Loved it!
The tan was so nice! It came on smooth and not patchy unlike the other tans I’ve tried.