4.8 5 0 69 69 An advanced three-in-one hydrating, lightweight gel that has a hint of translucent, instant bronzer for a streak-free, natural-looking tan.
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel

19/09/2020
Pretty Good Stuff
I liked this self tanner alot. It was easy to use. Went on smoothly and in a few hours I had a tan to die for. Sure beats laying in the sun for hours and damaging your skin.
18/09/2020
Best Bronzer
Goes on smoothly and collar is great. Color doesn't transfer onto clothes
16/09/2020
The best self tanner
Hands down the best self tanner! Very natural coloring, no orange at all. Long lasting tan. Very easy to apply, no mess. Love, love, love. Definitely recommend!
15/09/2020
Love
Love all St tropez products omg best self tan I’ve ever had in life would so want to get this again !
10/09/2020
Best gel evvver
Omg a must try! I lovooooove this product. No orange or nasty smell. You will want to buy tickets to Hawaiili and show off them legs. Get your man to get a cactation out of it
08/09/2020
The best!
I only use this brand of self tanner. It’s the only one that doesn’t leave an orange tone! They actually use olive under tones and it works super well for real light girls like myself!
Amazing Results
St. Tropez self tanner has the most authentic tan color compared to other brands that can make you look orange. This gives you a natural looking, sun kissed tan. It also smells great compared to other brands
ST. TROPEZ
I love, love love this product. My tan looks so natural but I stress BUY THE MIT if you dont get a set with this self tanner in it. The Mitt makes it streak free. Whatever color your body naturally tans to is what your results will be. (Or atleast that what my experience has been) I also recommend buying it through Walmart's website, its 2 day shipping but I got mine in 1 day and it's cheaper there than Sephora
Natural color
I have tried a lot of self tanners and although this is on the pricier side I believe it's well worth it. I definitely recommend using a tanning mitt for easy application. This self tanner really creates a gorgeous, natural looking tan. No orange at all like a lot of drugstore tanners. For people that say it's patchy you must prep your skin beforehand. Shave and exfoliate your skin especially around the knees and elbows. Exfoliation is key.
St. Tropez self-tanner
This self-tanner is very easy to use and apply. I would recommend using gloves when applying. Gives a beautiful glow to your skin.
02/09/2020
To so my fair ladies -
If your skin is anything like mine (snow white), be prepared to fall in love! This tanner is natural and most importantly it’s not orange!! It gives me a gorgeous color, I wake up and feel better about the day. I recommend using gloves, and like everyone says exfoliate prior! Like most things- expect it takes some prep to get the result. I’ve been using this product for months now - people have no clue how fair I am!! Keep up with it twice a week and you’ll never go back :)
01/09/2020
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel
I love this because its not that much work and its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy. Looks like a real tan and takesa long time to were off. Yen out of Ten for me. You need to rty this
01/09/2020
Great sunless tan
Wow! I have to say that I am super impressed with this St. Tropez sunless tanner. It turns you a beautiful gold color. It does not leave any annoying streaks either. It does leave you with an awful smell either. I recommend this tanner.
28/08/2020
Love this scent
This self bronzer is very effective, rubs in evenly, looks natural, and has a wonderful scent. I really love this brand and it’s very effective. Would recommend to anyone looking for a self bronzer that doesn’t have one of those wired scents and that really works.
28/08/2020
Gorgeous tan
I was very pleased with this self tanner. Unlike most st Tropez doesn't streak or leave blotches on your skin. Tans evenly , even on knees and elbows. If you're looking for a safe, realistic glow anytime of the year look no further. Best tanner I've ever tried