Stacy’s Cheese Petites

4 5 0 135 135 Bite-sized cheese snacks with real cheese baked inside.
Stacy’s Cheese Petites

01/06/2021
Great Snack
Very smart snack. Small, very flavorful and packed with protein. I absolutely love cheese petites!
14/05/2021
Great snacking or salad topping
We eat a lot of salads. That's why I originally got these. They're great to sprinkle a few crunched up instead of croutons. My kids like to eat them like chips.
14/05/2021
Great snacking the go
I love the bite size cheese snack,and so does my children,and I really like the fact you can take them on the go, a nice fulfilling pick-me-up up. Highly recommend
25/03/2021
Puppy love
Our puppies love these snacks and chew on them for long time... great for adult dogs too. Highly recommend this product
10/03/2021
Crispy
I really enjoy the Stacy’s Cheese Petites. They are little but packed with flavor. It is very hard to not eat the whole bag in one sitting. I like to put these our for guests. They look and taste more expensive than what they are.
13/05/2020
Stacys
Stacy’s Cheese Petites are awesome. Was perfect for tacos
15/01/2020
Great taste
I love these cheese crisps they taste so good and they're a healthy alternative to chips the only thing is they are a little expensive
22/11/2019
great snack
love these crackers, I am always tempted to eat the whole bag.
28/10/2019
Great Snack
These cheese petites are a wonderful snack! Seriously, it's tempting to eat them all in one sitting. They are so so good. The only downside is that they are a little expensive considering how much is in one bag, but whenever you've got a little extra money to spend on groceries for the week it's totally worth it!
06/09/2019
Great snack
I came across these in the bakery section at my grocery store. They were kind of expensive for me, but I decided to try them out anyway. I’m addicted! I really enjoy the flavor and texture. I just wish I didn’t go through the bag so fast.
30/01/2019
theyre okay
Im not a big fan of these by themselfs but i like them crushed up on a salad or eating them with hummus
19/01/2019
Keto Friendly
Im always craving crunchy snacks on my keto diet and I am so glad I found these yummy cheese snacks. They taste really great and satisfy my snack attack need :)
15/12/2018
Yummy snack
I really like this product and the taste is really good. The only thing I don't like is the price. For the amount u get it is priced high. That's only reason I didn't leave 5 🌟
05/11/2018
Diet Friendly
I tried these after hearing that there diet friendly on my calorie diet. They have a pleasant flavor and goes well with bacon dip.
20/10/2018
Not as cheesy as I wanted it to be
These were just ok. I am a cheese fanatic and I like bold cheese flair, especially from Parmesan. These weren’t bad cheesy as I wanted. I didn’t finish the bag.