Stacy’s Cheese Petites

4 5 0 135 135 Bite-sized cheese snacks with real cheese baked inside.
Stacy’s Cheese Petites

27/08/2018
Cheeze
It was a very pleasant taste, could use more flavor, it was dry if you are more than one at a time, but could use a little more softness in texture, but overall good snack
22/08/2018
Great!
Stacy’s are one of my favorite go to snack with not so many calories. But they have a great flavor all without feeling bad after you eat them... This company also has great bagel chips too. Enjoy!
21/08/2018
Food good
Our family really enjoys Stacys Pita chips so we decided to give these a try. We really liked them. Very yummy. Not enough in the bag though.
16/08/2018
My wife bought these for movie nite last week along with all the other goodies .We couldn't wait to try them but unfortunately were let down .They leave a weird after taste. Not much food in bag either for big price.
15/08/2018
These are so good, my family asks for them when i go shopping...i always buy a few extra bags so i can at least have some....
15/08/2018
Not a good buy at all .That was $4.50 I spent on a bad taste in my mouth . Don't waste your money on these . Buy real cheese instead , so much more healthier for you too 😊
13/08/2018
Bought this a month ago and asked him really great taste to it honestly
12/08/2018
These have a ok taste in the beginning but leave a unpleasant after taste behind . Plus they are pretty pricy in my area .
10/08/2018
These are just okay. Still a healthy, delicious snack that I'm very sure kids will vacuum up without any problems. But my package was 50% air, and overpriced. Wouldn't regularly buy until they fix their packaging (and prices).
09/08/2018
Nothing to be excited about but is good for quick snacks or kids lunch box
08/08/2018
Stacy’s always has great snakes I enjoyed these very much everyone give them a try very healthy not greasy and grate for parties as well put them out wen the friends are watching the game
02/08/2018
AN THING WITH CHEESE IS ALRIGHT IN MY BOOK. THESE CRUNCHY BITS OF DELIGHT ARE A DREAM.
02/08/2018
Very cheesy but not in a good way has a bad after taste and too crunchy for me
01/08/2018
I love Stacy’s Cheese Petites! You get a burst of cheese in every bite. Stacy’s Cheese Petites are bite-sized cheese snacks with real cheese baked inside. You get 6 grams of protein per serving!
06/10/2018
Me llama la atención porque me encanta todo lo que tiene queso.