Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Premium Plush Bundle

4.9 5 0 96 96 ​Fully embrace the cuteness of the 50-year-old Yoda species with this adorable 11-inch plush toy. He may look like a baby Yoda, but this lovable creature is referred to as the Child. Inspired by Lucasfilm live-action series, The Mandalorian, this sweet Star Wars plush toy comes with a satchel like the one it's carried in during Season 2. Toy has precious little feet that it can stand on, and its arms, legs and even ears are posable! And with just a squeeze of its hand, this character makes sounds recognizable from the show! This is a delightful gift set for any fan of The Mandalorian and the Star Wars galaxy. Colors and decorations may vary.

12/09/2021
Surprise, he coos!
I was so happy to get him to add to my collection. I was super surprised that he makes his cooing noises when you squeeze his wrist! That wasn't mentioned in the ad I saw so it was a cute surprise.
06/09/2021
Love this
Love this baby yoda. Super cute and soft! Great for kids and adults.
06/09/2021
So cute.
One of my sons favorite toy. He takes it everywhere. Definitely a good gift!
30/08/2021
Great purchase
I bought this for my son and he loves it!! he said it is one of his favorite toys..
25/08/2021
Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Premium Plush Bundle
I bought this for my granddaughter and she loved it. I will be buying another one soon because my other granddaughter wants it.
21/08/2021
daughter loves it !!
my daughter loves this. (she is 3) she calls it her green baby! she sleeps with it every night! so soft
08/07/2021
Cute
Super cute baby Yoda. Very nice gift for someone that loves Star wars and Mandalorian.
01/07/2021
My son loves it!
Not only is he adorable, but you can tote him around. My son love his jacket, and the fact he's made just right to where he can stand. The plushie has the cutest feet, too! His heads a plastic material, while the body is cloth, the feet are hard however. That aside, so cute!
02/06/2021
Great little friend
I got the Yoda bundle for my grandson's birthday. He has not put it down since then. He loves his little friend. He takes him everywhere with him and sleeps with him at night. A very good buy.
01/06/2021
Awesome
If you are a lover of Star Wars and baby yoda then this is definitely something you must have. It’s totally worth it. My son just adored this
28/05/2021
Super cute!
I got one for Christmas and love it!! Anything grogu I have to have if not super expensive!
13/05/2021
Baby Yoda comes to life.
The adorable baby yoda makes noises and moves his eyes. A great gift for anyone.
07/05/2021
My daughter loves it!
My daughter loves this Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Premium Plush Bundle. She is 1 1/2 and carries it around like a baby. It is so cute!
05/05/2021
The cutest!
Absolutely love this baby Yoda 😃! I got it for my daughter but I want one for myself 😂.
03/05/2021
Adorable
My son is obsessed with baby Yoda and all things Yoda he loves getting this Yoda doll and carrying case it was the perfect addition to all his Yoda toys