4.2 5 0 5 5 Starbucks by Nespresso Espresso Roast Coffee Capsules have been repackaged. This product contains 100% arabica coffee and is designed for the Nespresso original line system. This coffee is claimed to have molasses and caramelized sugar notes featuring a dark intensity of twelve. It is now available in a newly designed 2.01-oz. pack containing 10 aluminum capsules. The manufacturer claims to be committed to ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International.
Starbucks by Nespresso Espresso Roast Coffee Capsules

17/10/2020
Not for me
This espresso roast was too strong for me. No matter how much sugar and milk I added. Gave the rest of the box to my daughter.
09/06/2020
STARBUCKS
STARBUCKS IS GREAT. GAVE A VERY GOOD CUP OF COFFEE.
25/05/2020
Starbucks
Starbucks by Nespresso Espresso Roast Coffee Capsules. This coffee is excellent
16/05/2020
I love Starbucks coffee! It has a taste that is sweet and smooth! Even if you add sugar or cream you can still taste the flavor of coffee!
04/05/2020
Excellent espresso
I love using my nespresso machine as it is such a wonderful way to enjoy fresh coffee. This particular starbucks pod for my machine is excellent. I am not normally a huge fan of starbucks but this has such a wonderfully bold taste and aroma.
08/05/2020
Can I get a sample please Make or female or sue or mam