Stila In The Buff Powder Spray

4.3 5 0 43 43 This microfine powder instantly blurs imperfections and sets makeup, while skin-loving, oil-absorbing ingredients mattify skin without making it look dry.

28/10/2022
Nice foundation
Good deal. I like Stela products the only thing is that it’s hard to tell my shade through the screen so I ordered one light lighter than my skin by accident.
02/04/2022
I love these products, very good I love the products from this brand and always recommend it
28/09/2021
4/5
Super finely milled, sets my makeup, and gives my skin the most gorgeous "lit from within" glow. I thought that this product would be more of a liquid to powder spray, but it's actually just loose powder in a pump bottle- not my first choice for packaging, but as I mentioned, the powder itself is so wonderful that I would continue to use this.
06/04/2021
Stila In The Buff Powder Spray
This is magic in a bottle I love this powder by STILA I recommend this product a million times
14/05/2020
excelente
buenisimo y muy practico y de facil uso puede usarse todos los dias ,deja una contestura suave
25/07/2019
Meh...
It is catchy so there is that but it isn't something that will become a cult fav or anything.Its clunky and not as easy to use as a regular powder but it is ok . I wouldn't recommend it unless you just wanted to try something fun.
02/07/2019
interesting product
you can't spray to your face, but sprayed onto a brush and buffed onto the skin leaves a soft subtle pink glow....on the fence with this one.
12/06/2019
Spray it on a brush, then apply
I really like this powder to lightly apply over my makeup. I just spray it on my Besame brush and brush it on. It’s so simple and looks flawless. I have and would recommend this product.
27/05/2019
Powder
Ok, this sets the makeup.. however.. it is great.. but you dont just BLAST it on your face you MIST it.. IF you have very dry skin. I do not recommend it. Other than that.. great product.
07/04/2019
This product makes no sense
I was very disappointed in this product. I just don't see the advantage to spraying powder onto your face. It went all over my clothing and got in my hair - total mess. Do not recommend!
05/04/2019
It's ok
I absolutely love this brand and this is a nice product but I prefer a different setting method.
14/03/2019
Wow
Omg! I can't tell you enough how much I'm love with this product! My make up stays all through out the day and leaves my skin oil free but doesn't get face dry. This is my new favorite! I would definitely purchase another one before i get run out of it
01/03/2019
Magic
This is the tidiest powder I have ever tried. No fallout or mess.It blurs imperfections so well I want to try it without concealer under it to see if it works as well. It is smooth and silky , softer than cornstarch. It keeps my makeup in place and flawless.
28/02/2019
Flawless
Sooo...I love this product! I have an uneven skin tone and this product helps my skin look flawless. The bottle is small but it does last!
27/02/2019
I love it
I love it. Shake it and 2 pumps on my brush will set my whole face. I bake my under eyes with something else and then use this every where else. You do have to get how it sprays down in order to not waste product and get it on your brush. Once that's done you're good to go.