Stila In The Buff Powder Spray

• 4.6 out of 5 from

This microfine powder instantly blurs imperfections and sets makeup, while skin-loving, oil-absorbing ingredients mattify skin without making it look dry.

Wendy moody (No)

• Review
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product makes skin almost flawless. It feels like there is nothing on your face so clean and lightweight

sandi (Saint Cloud)

• Review
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

It's smooth and covers well, the only con is that the bottle is small

Michelle (Forest Hills)

• 4 Comments
2/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

This makes me look radiant and glowing. Blends nicely and looks awesome

Becky (OSSINEKE, MI)

• 1 Review
  • 2 Comments
2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product made my skin glow. It blurred all my imperfections. I will buy this product again.

Nicole (Mckees Rocks)

• 7 Comments
2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I've been using stila for over 11 years now and they never let me down... This is nice without being cakey. Only complaint is price...when something is worth it and full of quality you purchase it though! Idk if I'll buy this in the future but as for right now I'll continue being happy with it and use it all up. Thanks stila for being a great brand!

Kimberly (Oakdale)

• 7 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

This Stilla Spray is amazing! I'm always impressed with Stilla Products as I am reassured each time I purchase a Stilla Product, that I'm buying a great quality product. I also love their packaging!

Tiffany (Carmel)

• 224 Comments
2/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is such an amazing setting spray. It keeps my skin from looking shiny but does not dry it out too much

Cyn (Albuquerque)

• 1 Review
  • 8 Comments
2/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

I'm new to the brand. This was my first time trying one of their products. I was impressed. It locked the makeup in. It lasted all day. My skin stayed hydrated and looked as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. I'd recommend this product. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it.

Heidi (Morganton)

• 1 Comment
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

Most amazing powder, will always use this. I will refer all my friends to this product.

kayla (TIDIOUTE)

• 38 Comments
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

finally getting some better brands on this website! I love all of stila s products this is no different totally does as it promises!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours