5 5 0 4 4 Stila Pixel Perfect Concealer is described as a lightweight cream that conceals, corrects and contours. It is infused with elderflower, Irish sea moss and baobab extracts, known to help de-puff, nurture, and soothe. According to the manufacturer, this long-wearing and crease-proof product provides medium-to-full and buildable coverage with a natural finish. It retails in a 0.20-fl. oz. pack, in the shades: Light/Medium; Fair; Light; Light/Medium 1; Light/Medium 2; Medium 1; Medium 2; Medium 3; Tan 2; and Deep 1.
Stila Pixel Perfect Concealer

23/11/2020
Awesome product!
Great product for the price, well worth it. Went on easy and stayed put through my work day. Loved the texture as it was so smooth. Came of easily with my makeup remover wipes as well.
30/10/2020
Stila concealer
Stila Pixer concealer I used it for my make up it help to cover up my contour,eye bags.
30/04/2020
Good choice.
This concealer covers all your imperfections. You can build it more making it more stronger. It felt as if nothing was even on your face when it was on. I would highly recommend this to people who like lightweight but natural finished.
08/06/2020
Im curious to try new make up products in my skin, i hope works. Thanks for the opportunity.