4.3 5 0 10 10 Stonemill Kitchens Artichoke & Parmesan Premium Dip has been repackaged in a newly designed 10-oz. pack. This premium dip is free from artificial flavors or colors and can be served warm or cold.
Stonemill Kitchens Artichoke & Parmesan Premium Dip

20/05/2020
Excellent
Lo probaré ya que ami nuera le gusta guisar mucho comidas italianas
10/05/2020
Stonemill Artichoke Parmesan DIP
This dip is weird tasting and loaded with potassium which is bad if you are on a renal diet but it is gluten free, peanut free and wheat free which is good for renal diet but it is also fish free which is disappointing
04/05/2020
Stone I'll Artichoke & Parmesan dip
This product was flavorful and we enjoy the mixture of the artichoke and Parmesan. It's a great product!
01/05/2020
Great flavor
This artichoke dip is a favorite of mine. I tried these on some tortilla chips and fell in love. Fresh flavor and great amazing tastes. Whole family likes this dip. I would recommend to most who like artichokes .
14/04/2020
Food
This was pretty okay. Like it was good but not good enough to make me want to spend money on it again. It’s something about the after taste.
13/04/2020
Most companies destroy this dip
This is one of the better artichoke dips but nothing compares to the dip one of my favorite (no longer in existence) stores used to make. The only issue I had with this is the occasional hard leaf pieces you end up with in your mouth
11/04/2020
Nice
I Love this product is wonderful and taste great thanks for sharing
10/04/2020
Great dip
This is a great dip whether eating it with crackers or tortilla chips.
05/04/2020
Sooooo yummy!
I buy this at Costco all the time! It is soooo good! When I don’t feel like making my homemade dip this is definitely my go to! It is a close second to homemade. You won’t regret giving this a go!!
01/04/2020
ARTICHOKE DIP
LOVE THIS DIP. I USE IT FOR EVERYTHING. TASTES GREAT AND IS HEALTHY.