Stonyfield Farm Whole Milk Greek Plain Yoghurt

4.6 5 0 89 89 There is nothing “plain” about this creamy rich yogurt. Try this in place of sour cream.
Stonyfield Farm Whole Milk Greek Plain Yoghurt

02/07/2021
Best Greek Yogurt!
This Greek yogurt is so creamy and thick. It tastes delicious. I love that it is organic and made with quality ingredients. It also has live cultures which provide good probiotics.
13/05/2021
Excellent Greek Yogurt
Pure, simple Greek yogurt with no junk added. I love that it is from Organic Farms. I want the best for my family so Stonyfield makes it easy and tasty. Must try if you love great Greek Yogurt !!!
12/03/2021
Great healthy organic yogurt
Stonyfield organic plain yogurt is delicious and GMO free. I dont eat this all the time due to it having dairy in it but i buy it to give to my little one and boy does she love it, Especially when made in a parfait or blended with blueberries and bananas and drank as a shake or frozen to make yogurt pops
02/03/2021
Love it!
This is the best yogurt out there. It taste amazing, is organic and great for you! Rather eating plain, adding to a recipe or mixing with fruit, you can not go wrong using this.
12/02/2021
Stonyfield Farm Whole Milk Greek Plain Yoghurt!
The Stonyfield Farm Whole Milk Greek Plain Yoghurt is made from Cultured Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk and 5 Live Active Cultures and always without the use of toxic persistent pesticides or GMO’s. So, it’s not only good for us but good for the planet too, and amazingly delicious.
23/10/2020
very good
Absolutely delicious yogurt. I have bought it twice before and love it. The diet I am on specifies plain yogurt and this one is a good option. Good pick by me.
19/09/2020
+ Granola = YUMMY!!
I was surprised how much flavor that this yogurt had. I've never liked a plain yogurt greek or regular. I like it best with granola added to it. If you haven't tried it you so should. Delicious.
05/07/2020
Stonyfield
Stonyfield Farm Whole Milk Greek Plain Yoghurt. This is a great yogurt
09/06/2019
this
is a great yogurt. pair well with some fruit or honey
24/10/2018
Perfect
A great yogurt, so glad to avoid all that added sugar. i just add my own fruit or jam
14/09/2018
Smooth and Creamy
I love the texture of this yogurt it is extremely creamy and smooth. One of my favorite snacks is to take this yogurt and mix it with peanut butter. It solves any cravings or hunger that you may have had!
19/08/2018
I tried this and loved it, I add fresh fruit and that sweetens it enough for me. It’s creamy and rich. Great for early morning when no time for breakfast and also great for a mid day or late night snack. I will continue to buy this product
28/07/2018
This is a really good Greek yogurt! I usually add some fruit & crumbled granola to it for breakfast. It is good by it's self, but I like yogurt better with fresh fruit added. The texture of this is nice & thick(as it should be). Stonyfield is my top yogurt choice. :-)
06/07/2018
STONYFIELD GREEK YOGURT IS SMOOTH AND SUPER TASTY. GREEK YOGURT IS SIMPLY A BETTER PRODUCT.
10/06/2018
I use STONYFIELD FARM WHOLE MILK GREEK PLAIN YOGHURT in my smoothies and parfaits! I especially love using this rich, cramy yogurt in my parfaits because im able to add in my fruit & granola!