Stouffer's Family Size Chicken Enchiladas

• 4.1 out of 5 from

Shredded white meat chicken and vegetables wrapped in hand-rolled corn tortilla over rice and topped with real cheese and spicy cream sauce.

Shannon (Saint Helens)

• 10 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is truly family sized. We have 6 people in our family and this was just the right amount of everything. The combination of putting the enchilada over the rice so the sauce could mix was delicious

Christal (Poland)

• 21 Comments
11/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Stouffer's and I was really excited to try Stouffer's Family Size Chicken Enchiladas. I was so disappointed in these. The enchilada's really had no taste to them and I didn't care for the rice on the bottom. The rice was mushy and the enchiladas were kind of dry.

Patricia (RUDOLPH)

• 1 Comment
11/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

Had 'chicken enchiladas' last night-very little taste, white rice w/no flavoring, not Mexican at all. Long list of ingredients (most not seen in our sample). We do not want spicy food-just flavor. Husband did not eat his serving.

Ashley (Burien)

• 1 Review
  • 14 Comments
8/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

Stouffer’s Enchiladas are a great last minute meal isea. We love to grab and bake these for nights w are getting home and don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen.Great for the whole family!

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
7/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

WHAT CAN I SAY THESE ARE DELICIOUS. EASY TO MAKE AND SERVE. THESE ARE GREAT ANY TIME .

Rebecca (Mason)

• 20 Comments
6/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

What I like best about Stouffer's Family Size Chicken Enchiladas is that it tastes like the real thing! The chicken is "real" chicken breast and the enchilada sauce . . . I could eat this all day! Delicious product!

Kaitlin (Brunswick)

• 163 Comments
6/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

These enchiladas taste great. They are easy to make for a quick dinner with the family!

Virginia (Hickory Ridge)

• 110 Comments
5/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

STOUFFER'S FAMILY SIZE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS Makes a incredible.meal for the family. If you love Mexican food.try these! They're healthier than most other brands of premade frozen enchilada dinners- a greatness to be expected from Stouffer's.brand! The chicken and veggies are very enjoyable wrapped up in corn tortillas, over a delicious bed of seasoned rice! I recommend these to everyone who loves Mexican food.

Edmy (Carolina)

• 267 Comments
5/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

send the free samples of Stouffers chicken enchiladas to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985

Nancy (Schulter)

• 1 Review
  • 33 Comments
5/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

The Stouffer's Family Size Chicken Enchiladas are very good when I'm not feeling like cooking from scratch. Everything I've ever bought from Stouffer's is high quality and tasty!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours