4 5 0 75 75 Shredded white meat chicken and vegetables wrapped in hand-rolled corn tortilla over rice and topped with real cheese and spicy cream sauce.

1/9/2019
Really good
I’m not big on frozen food but this one is surprising good. It packs a ton of flavor and even come with rice for a side dish.
1/6/2019
Crap
This product is completely nasty, no one in the family could stomach the taste. Ive eaten bugs for survival training that tasted better then this. Before you buy this better to go find some dog poop in the yard and serve it, would be an improvement over this product.
11/29/2018
Family friendly
This is truly family sized. We have 6 people in our family and this was just the right amount of everything. The combination of putting the enchilada over the rice so the sauce could mix was delicious
11/21/2018
Not a Fan!
I love Stouffer's and I was really excited to try Stouffer's Family Size Chicken Enchiladas. I was so disappointed in these. The enchilada's really had no taste to them and I didn't care for the rice on the bottom. The rice was mushy and the enchiladas were kind of dry.
11/10/2018
Not enchiladas
Had 'chicken enchiladas' last night-very little taste, white rice w/no flavoring, not Mexican at all. Long list of ingredients (most not seen in our sample). We do not want spicy food-just flavor. Husband did not eat his serving.
8/1/2018
Stouffer’s Enchiladas are a great last minute meal isea. We love to grab and bake these for nights w are getting home and don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen.Great for the whole family!
7/20/2018
WHAT CAN I SAY THESE ARE DELICIOUS. EASY TO MAKE AND SERVE. THESE ARE GREAT ANY TIME .
6/22/2018
What I like best about Stouffer's Family Size Chicken Enchiladas is that it tastes like the real thing! The chicken is "real" chicken breast and the enchilada sauce . . . I could eat this all day! Delicious product!
6/13/2018
These enchiladas taste great. They are easy to make for a quick dinner with the family!
5/29/2018
STOUFFER'S FAMILY SIZE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS Makes a incredible.meal for the family. If you love Mexican food.try these! They're healthier than most other brands of premade frozen enchilada dinners- a greatness to be expected from Stouffer's.brand! The chicken and veggies are very enjoyable wrapped up in corn tortillas, over a delicious bed of seasoned rice! I recommend these to everyone who loves Mexican food.
5/28/2018
send the free samples of Stouffers chicken enchiladas to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/16/2018
The Stouffer's Family Size Chicken Enchiladas are very good when I'm not feeling like cooking from scratch. Everything I've ever bought from Stouffer's is high quality and tasty!
5/6/2018
I’ve tried Stouffer’s Chicken Enchiladas Family Size for the first time last year and had it a few more more times since then and I have to say it’s so delicious. I always get more than my stomach can handle it’s that good. I really love this dish and this brand.
2/13/2018
We tried these an my husband loved it.he normally doesn't like frozen meals but this is an exception ,great flavor,cheese is great,very easy to make a great dinner with this
2/3/2018
I really like these enchiladas. They are very filling and very tasty. You have to watch how long you cook them as to not over cook and make them too dry.