Suave Kids Paw Patrol 3-in-1 Shampoo

4.7 5 0 1201 1201 Turn bath time into a real adventure with Paw Patrol 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash for kids. That gently cleans leaving skin soft and smooth, never dry
Suave Kids Paw Patrol 3-in-1 Shampoo

22/09/2021
Nephew Approved
In the Summer my nephew comes to stay with us. This is so easy for him to use. He's 9 so his patience is very limited and to have to use 3 different bottles for hair and body just doesn't work. This is 3 in 1 so its one bottle for everything. SO MUCH BETTER!!! Smells great too!
16/09/2021
EXCELENTE
Muy bueno Ami hija le encantó mucho está feliz
14/09/2021
Smells great!
My son and I both love the Suave 3-in-1 body washes, shampoo and conditioners. They smell great and are tear free so no worrying about burning his eyes if some gets in them while we’re washing his hair. Plus the price is awesome too!
08/09/2021
A shampoo my son likes using
At first we bought this because my son is a paw patrol fan. He actually wanted to use it and I didn't have to fight him to Wash his hair. It also smells really good. I'd recommend for anyone having issues with kids not wanting to wash their hair.
03/09/2021
Makes my son want to take a bath.
This is perfect for kids. The bottle with pump ez for use. The design made my son ready for bath time w/o me begging. It didn't bother his sensitive skin & had good smell. I told family & friends with kids about it. Now my niece uses because it doesn't irritate her skin.
30/08/2021
Excellent
I buy this Suave Shampoo for my daughter, it's smooth and seems to work good for her hair. The scents are not bad either!
29/08/2021
Great smell
I bought my son the suave kids the 3 in 1 watermelon wonder and it smells great for the hair and body for boys or girls now that he getting older playing outside and stuff it's a great soap and smell and soft on the skin and bubbles up alot so worth it
25/08/2021
5 plus stars! Can’t go wrong with ANY Suave product!
I, myself, use nothing but Suave Shampoo and Conditioner! So when i saw this 3 in 1 product for kids it was a no-brainer! Its fabulous! It lathers up with just a squirt, smells WONDERFUL and who doesn’t love a pump bottle. HIGHLY recommend!
22/08/2021
Amazing moisture
My kids both love the suave 3-1 shampoo and body wash because it cleans their bodies as well as their hair without drying them out. Both their hair and bodies are soft after. The scent is great, and it's easy to pump out of the bottle. I greatly appreciate how well the soap lathers on the sponge and in their hair. Overall, this is an excellent product, and the bottle is decent size aswell.
17/08/2021
Excellent
I have been using this brand for my son 4 years until now, no tearing never bother him, I recommend it.
17/08/2021
Great!
I have to say that this is a great product especially for us busy moms. I use this on my kids and it helps me save time because I don’t have to use a separate soap or a separate shampoo and conditioner. This is perfect for moms whose always on the go.
09/08/2021
3 in 1 best decision
I love how this is a 3 in 1 helps since I dont have a lot of space in my tub to place things. Love how it's a space saver. I also like how it smells good and doesn't irritate my kids skin. I can use it all my children and know they will be smelling good and squeaking clean.
03/08/2021
Suwavatel
Smells good doesn't leave a oily residue and cleans the hair realy good
01/08/2021
Two thumbs up
My kids use this brand for just their hair and it works great and leaves their hair shiny and smelling good!! No harsh hair chemicals so I approve!
30/07/2021
We love it
I love Suave kids 3-n-1. Its your shampoo, conditioner, and body wash all in one, so you do not need several bottles. It is tearless and very gentle on the little ones skin. But the best part is it is very affordable! What's not to love?