4.7 5 0 401 401 Turn bath time into a real adventure with Paw Patrol 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash for kids. That gently cleans leaving skin soft and smooth, never dry
Suave Kids Paw Patrol 3-in-1 Shampoo

22/10/2020
Product for kids
I love this product use it on my kids and it was amazing no damage and smelled fantastic I would definitely recommend to others!
22/10/2020
My son's go to
I bought this for my son two months ago and it has been a Godsend. Usually, every single bathtime I hear "Mom! Which one is the shampoo and which is the body wash?" We go through this every time until now. It smells amazing and leaves him looking and smelling great everytime. I highly recommend this product
Perfect
Ive used this on my nephew because he loves paw patrol. It smells amazing and is gentle on his skin and hair. It helps him come out of the tub smelling clean. Plus he enjoys looking at the bottle whenever he takes a bath and becomes more excited to become clean.
Good shampoo-not much lather
Suave Kids Paw Patrol Shampoo is a good shampoo but doesn't lather very good. It did leave my child's hair clean however.
Kids loved it
Kids loved it more then I did, I wish there was more bubbles to the soap. It didn’t lather like I wanted it to. It smelled great , my kid loved the Characters on it. Nice job!!!!
Kid approved
Ive been using this shampoo on my son for a few years now. He loves it. He says it doesnt make his eyes hurt and he loves the smell.
Smells Great!!
I bought this for my two son's and I love it😁 It smells great and it does what it needs to for their hair. Definitely will buy again.
20/10/2020
My son loves this product it I smells good and it cleans really well my son only likes to use this kind of body wash and shampoo it’s a great product I highly recommend during this!
Love the smell
Made my babies smell fresh and clean. It was also gentle On their eyes! I like the size and price most about this product. If they were to change anything perhaps make a boy smell and aa girl smell
Clean kids on a budget
I love buying Suave body wash (3 in 1) for my little kids. Kids tend to use too much when I buy everything separate but this 3 in 1 is perfect for them. And I love that it comes in a pump.
Kids love this!!
My daughters are obsessed with this, highly recommend and smells great a lot of products irritate their skin due to it being so sensitive but ive never had any issues here!:)
great for kids
its a nice shampoo for delicate kids hair. it is gentle not very harsh, and a very pleasant fragrance too. it helps to clean effectively without leaving any residue. i love it and recommend it.
20/10/2020
Great price for a great product.
My kids love Paw Patrol and the fact that it doesn't irritate their eyes. I love the way they smell after baths.
19/10/2020
Great Product!
My kids love Suave Kids Paw Patrol 3 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner And Body Wash. It definitely makes bath time easier for for them and me. They enjoy the idea of having their own bath products like their parents do. Makes them feel grown up! The scent is a fresh clean smell and the best part is after they bathe in this product they seem to achieve a better night's sleep. So they wake refreshed and ready for the day instead of grouchy and not wanting to get up for schooling.
18/10/2020
No irritated eyes
I bought it because I read in the reviews that it doesn't irritate the eyes, well it's true! My daughter loves it, and so do I. You need to use just a little amount bc it's very soapy.