Suave Kids Paw Patrol 3-in-1 Shampoo

4.7 5 0 1117 1117 Turn bath time into a real adventure with Paw Patrol 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash for kids. That gently cleans leaving skin soft and smooth, never dry
Suave Kids Paw Patrol 3-in-1 Shampoo

Chase on the case
My son loves suaves 3in 1. I do too because it simplifies bath time and allows him to be more independent.
Suave Kids
I bought this for my grandkids. I like the all in one since the two of them are usually in the bath at once. Smells nice and lathers up good.
nice
My niece.lovez paw patrol cartoon and I bought this for her...she went ga ga over this soap. It smelled nice and lathered up nice too.
Perfect for my son
I bought this for my 6 year old who thinks hes a big kid now. He wanted shampoo like his dad. But I was worried about it getting into his eyes. So I saw this and he loves paw patrol. So he was very happy it was in the same type of bottle his dads is. It smells great and gets him clean! Hes happy and I'm happy!! Definitely recommend.
12/04/2021
Suave Paw Patrol 3 in 1
Great product for kids. My grandson loves it he is 5 yrs old. Got it for him earlier this year.
06/04/2021
Kids Suave shampoo
My daughter has used this when she was smaller and it smells great and super gentle. It rinses out easily as well
Easy & Efficient
Its always a bonus when the product is a combination so they can have more bath time fun.
Great value!
My son absolutely loves this product he is now 13 but we have used it since he was a young toddler it's great for washing conditioning bathing even great for bubble bath! It's gentle on his skin but cleans well.
Kids Bath Time
Suave is always a smart purchase! If you have kids, I highly recommend this for bath time. The product works well and smells great too. For the money, this lasts a long time and suds well.
Great soap
My little one loves Paw Patrol and was excited to try this shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. It works well, and the pump makes it easy to use. It also smells good and leaves her hair soft, not limp.
Works great!
This shampoo for my daughter works amazing, smells amazing and lathers well leaving her hair soft and NOT greasy or oily! I recommend for sure !
Child loves it
My child loves anything Paw Patrol, and I love it because she loves to use it and it does the job! Clean as a whistle when she gets out of the tub! Thanks for the pump, this makes it great!
03/04/2021
Kids love it
Recently tried suave kids paw patrol 3-n-1. The kids love the scent and that it's paw patrol. I love that it's 3-n-1 and made for kids so it doesn't burn their eyes. Also works great for son's sensitive skin. It's also good that it's 1 bottle because I have enough products of my own in the shower!
29/03/2021
Kids Love it
My kids love Paw patrol so when I saw this in the store, they made me get it We use it mostly for bubbles then to take a bath, but it makes lots of suds. My kids like it. I wish it had less chemicals.
29/03/2021
Fun time!
The cute bottle got my boys into the tub. This soap left their skin soft without drying them out. They slept so well afterwards. Neither had their usual itchy skin.