Suave Men Citrus Rush 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

4.5 5 0 369 369 Suave Men Citrus Rush 3-in-1 has a triple-action formula with shampoo, conditioner and bodywash all in one.

30/09/2021
Suave for Men
My boys love this as they don't have to use 3 different bottles, one and done is their preference. Smells great.
29/09/2021
Suave Men Citrus Rush 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
My Boyfriend love this 3 in 1 shampoo conditioner and body wash it make him smell so good I am in love with it
21/09/2021
Husband loves it!
I purchased this product for my husband. He loves the ease of this product and the smell. He feels clean after each use. We will be purchasing again and again.
15/09/2021
Nice for the price
I'm a suckered for anything citrus so the scent is definitely for me. Price point is always right when choosing suave. A little runny/watery which is usually expected with the bargin brands. Overall it's good.
15/09/2021
Shampoo
Este shampoo me encanta para mi esposo deja el.cabello bien limpio y mu suave y tiene una aroma muy rica
28/08/2021
3in1
I was dissatisfied with this product. I felt it left my hair feeling greasy . The sent is too much
27/08/2021
Nice Three In One
Suave's three in one is convenient but you get what you asked for in a three in one: the product cannot do any of the three well in an attempt to be multifaceted. It would work well for someone that has skin that is not too sensitive or does not care about hair texture, but if you have concerns for hair or skin it is much better to get individual products.
13/08/2021
3-in-1 wash
For a Men's 3-in-1 shower product!! I'm really impressed. Smells great, doesn't leave any residue in hair or on body. I will be buying it again!!
17/06/2021
Smells great
Very clean smells great too great size price fair
01/06/2021
My boys fave
My adult sons love this scent!! They ask for it by name! It's lathers well and leaves their skin soft and smelling great
01/06/2021
I love the smell
The volume it gives my hair n the way it's smells are amazing 3 n 1 saves me time too.
10/05/2021
Convenient 3 in 1
It's a decent product that's convenient and easy to use. The citrus isn't overpowering and smells great. I think the product is great for short hair but I don't think it's conditioning enough for longer hair.
25/04/2021
My son hates getting showers it's always a fight! He says he hates that my shampoo smells like fruit and flowers and it's way too girly! He said he needs man wash! I brought him this and now we have no issues with him getting a shower he loves using his man wash.
25/04/2021
Love Suave Products
I have used Suave 3 in 1 product for several years
13/04/2021
Love the citrus smell and great moisturizer
We love Suave products so this product was even better. This product truly deserves five stars. He enjoyed the 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash. He likes the energizing citrus scent and the great lather with no oily residue. It is an excellent moisturizer. We will definitely buy this again. We will also recommend it to family and friends.