4.5 5 0 304 304 Suave Men Citrus Rush 3-in-1 has a triple-action formula with shampoo, conditioner and bodywash all in one.
Suave Men Citrus Rush 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

13/10/2020
Great all in one!
I have repeatedly bought this for my husband and my sons to use. It is fast and efficient, they love that they can use this 1 product. I love how it smells so we are all happy.
31/08/2020
Smells great!
This was great for my boyfriend. It smells amazing and with it being 3 in one he is in and out of the shower fast, which he likes. I also would use it in a pinch. I recommend using this product!
28/08/2020
Hubby love it
We received this product as a free sample and at the end of the Hubby said we had to buy one super fast. The scent it leaves on your hair is excellent and all that smell on your hair lasts for a long time. good consistency and softness in the hair. It really is a very good product
26/08/2020
Lo mejor
Este mi shampoo favorito. Tengo años usando sus productos y este me fascinó olor, suavidad y brillo que aporta a mi cabello
25/08/2020
Scent
Love the citrus set in this body wash and shampoo. I've always use suave 4 shampoo and conditioner and body wash top it all off. I love trying different body wash indifferent scents overall grade product.
09/08/2020
Great shampoo
I like to use suave shampoo. This particular shampoo has a lovely scent and it cleanses my hair and scalp very well. You can feel the clean while it’s cleaning. I would highly recommend the shampoo.
05/08/2020
Suave 3-1
Excelente producto, aroma refrescante, no reseca la piel.
24/07/2020
Beatrice
Lo compre a principios de mes para mi esposo, baño a mis niños le deja a ellos el cabello suave y su piel. Tiene un olor q les encanta.como hidrata la piel y le brinda a su cabello un brillo excelente.
01/07/2020
Suave Men Citrus Rush 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash
This product is great for during the week when I have to get up, jump in the shower and run to the train station for the 6:59 AM train to the city.
30/06/2020
Nice smell
Liked the smell of this. I stunk and now i dont. The one i have is travel sized so I’ll bring it on vacation with me.
05/06/2020
Amazing smell
Great product! My husband love using it and I love the smell. It doesn’t leave the skin dry like other 3 in 1 products.
20/05/2020
Es muy bueno
El olor es muy rico y deja muy suave el cabello lo uso frecuentemente
30/04/2020
Smells Good- Doesn't Condition Well
This is what I buy for my 9 year old to use. It gets him clean and smells great. He approves and likes the smell too. The only thing it falls short on is the conditioning part. It just doesn't quite leave his hair soft. We supplement with some of my conditioner once a week.
14/02/2020
My boys love it don't use anything else they love how clean and fresh it makes them feel
17/01/2020
Great 3-in 1 product
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely enjoyed it.He never expresses his opinion on shower stuff,he just uses what I buy for him,and I bought it because it smelled so good.He came out of the shower telling me how easy it was to be able to wash his body and shampoo and condition his hair all in one motion,not having to use 3 different products and have them all cluttering up the shower! His hair and body smelled so awesome I couldnt stop smelling him,he finally had to ask me to please stop sniffing him!! Lol I highly recommend this product!!