Suave Men Citrus Rush 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Suave Men Citrus Rush 3-in-1 has a triple-action formula with shampoo, conditioner and bodywash all in one.

Dania (Park City)

• 1 Upload
  • 14 Comments
3/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

I bought the product for my son who hates showering. I love the way he smells after his shower!

Heather (Harrisonville)

3/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

This was by far the best decision that sauve could have made. One bottle for shampoo, conditioner and body wash, cuts way down on storage space and the price is within the lower class price range.

James (West Warwick)

• 4 Comments
3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

Suave Men Citrus Rush 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash has a great smell an the price is good at many places many 3 in 1 mens i do not like makes my hair feel like straw after few times gets stiff an this did not do it figured i would try as they make great shampoo an conditioner an it's definitely on my top 5 body washes now.

Diana (Chesapeake)

3/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

We got it for the household to use and fell in love with the smell, and the fact that it is one that does not dry you out is perfect for us. We even use it on my 4 year old nieces.

Savannah (Forest Grove)

• 6 Comments
3/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I got this for my husband but I’ve been using it too. We really like the smell and it doesn’t leave your skin dry!

Bryan (Texarkana)

3/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

To my surprise finally a shower body wash that is what the bottle says it is and to my standards as Well as man.

Ashlyn (Augusta)

3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

Gentle on the skin also moisturized skin did not dry it out and the fragrance lated a long time

Juanita (Goodyear)

3/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

Boys loved it said smelled great and left them feeling clean and fresh

RJ (Tacoma)

• 1 Review
  • 3 Comments
3/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love it smells so good I will definitely buy again ues it all the time.

Janelle (Northern Cambria)

• 2 Comments
3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells so good that I even use it! Leaves our skin very nice and the scent stays! Versatile because it’s 3 in 1. He uses it in his hair, which is much shorter than mine but I don’t. It keeps his hair smelling good and gives it a little bit of volume actually! I think it’s best used for more of a body wash though.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours