Suave Men Citrus Rush 3 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Suave Men Citrus Rush 3-in-1 has a triple-action formula with shampoo, conditioner and bodywash all in one.

Charle (Okemah)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product smells really great and i love how it lathers and cleans.

Jeff (Flushing)

• 504 Comments
1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

THIS COMBINATION PRODUCT BY SUAVE IS GREAT VALUE. YOU USE ONE PRODUCT FOR YOU HAIR AND BODY. WORKS GREAT.

Stephen (Milwaukee)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Suave men 3 in 1 is perfect for someone who wants to just go in and grab something that does everything. shampoos your hair while conditioning it AND using it as a body wash. The price is great. If you can find a deal for 2 it is even better. It has a manly scent for a body wash as well as hair shampoo.

Champene (Rockingham)

• 98 Comments
1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

With this product you get shampoo and conditioner and body wash in one without having to buy three different types plus it cleans well and my air and scalp are healthier feeling

Lisa (Robertsdale)

• 0 Review
  • 4 Comments
1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a regular product at my house. My husband will only use this one. My son and I both use it as well. Its a great product for a great price!

Heather (Lorain)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

My son likes the different scent it smells clean and Likes the lather

Cathy (Norborne)

1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is an all in one product and it’s so convenient! My son and hubby loves this particular product and ask for more soon as they run out. Great scents to chose from as well. The best part .. My hubby smells so sexy when he gets out of the shower :)

Leesa (Collinsville)

1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

My husband loves it and so does my sons. Will definitely contiue buying.

Dee (PURVIS)

• 1 Review
  • 6 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really liked this suave product,it smelled great and the smell lasted all day

Shelly (Shelbyville)

• 0 Review
  • 2 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

My husband tried Suave Professionals for Men 3-in-1 Citrus Rush when we were travelling, as it was so much more convenient to buy and carry one product instead of three separate bottles. He absolutely loved the smell, along with the fact that he could lather from head to toe all at once. Upon returning home, he has since ditched his Axe Body Wash, Pert Shampoo, and using my Pantene Conditioner, to only using his 3-in-1 Citrus Rush! Its a win-win for everyone!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours