4.5 5 0 261 261 Suave Men Citrus Rush 3-in-1 has a triple-action formula with shampoo, conditioner and bodywash all in one.

5/16/2019
Everyone loves this!
Our entire family has been using this for about 2 months now. I love the fresh fragrance, it lingers afterward, and makes us feel fresh, comfortable, relaxed.
5/14/2019
Great all in one body wash
I picked this up because I really liked the scent and know suave makes decent products. Great citrus scent! It left my hair and body feeling clean, refreshed and smelling great. I'd definitely recommend this body wash to anyone looking for a great smelling body wash.
5/13/2019
Great scent
My son loves using this brand! The smell of the bath room once he is finished is awesome. Love the citrus smell.
5/3/2019
Affordable
This product is affordable but it does it’s job, my husband uses this and he comes out smelling good and the smell last a long time, he uses on his hair and body he recommended this product
4/28/2019
Suave
Easy to use product, all you need is one thing in the shower then done. It has a great fragrance and it is great for any age. A stronger smell would be great though. I would use it again.
4/15/2019
Its Soap
I like it. Its soap. Head to toe and foams up. Its like the mtn dew of the shower. I use it every day.
4/10/2019
3 in 1 great for teenagers
My son really likes this body wash. It's great because being a teenager he doesn't want to have to use several different products when he showers. One great product handles it all!
4/7/2019
Good product
My son used this every time he take his shower and he likes it. He said he likes the scent and how good it it.
4/5/2019
nice scent
Got this for my son and he loves it. Clean scent and nice price
4/5/2019
My sons love this soap, they ask me to buy more everytime we run out.
4/2/2019
Great for Boys!
I buy this Suave 3 in 1 for my 11 year old son. He's at the stage where kids products aren't cool enough for him and he wants to use manly products instead. He also wants to jump in and out of the shower really fast, so he loves that he can use this from head to toe and be done. I love that it makes him smell great!
4/2/2019
try it
tried this since i like suave products worked great and you will love the scent and i don't usually like scented body wash
4/1/2019
Men
I just bought it last week. And well I think it's passable. And it smells nice.
3/29/2019
Smells Great
I love that I can buy three products in one, and it smells great.
3/27/2019
Very nice
The price is great. Really smells good and feels clean