Suave Spring Awakening Body Wash

4.9 5 0 28 28 This exotic scent is a perfect harmony of ripe melon, juicy papaya fruit, and fresh bamboo wood. Infused with bamboo extract, aloe and Vitamin E this body wash leaves your skin soft, smooth, and delightfully fragrant.
Suave Spring Awakening Body Wash

26/06/2021
absolutely delightful
very pleasant smelling body wash that leaves your skin soft smooth and feeling very clean. it's super affordable and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this.
15/06/2021
Fresh
This shampoo is so good.It smell great and does everything it said. Love it.
07/04/2021
Suave products
Good smell, great price, easily available. I would recommend this product and brand to anyone.
01/04/2021
suave
love this use it all the time makes my hair soft and smelling good
25/02/2021
Suave body wash
This is the only Brand I use for my body and my hair and I love how silky my body feels and smells afterwards, no no improvements
16/11/2020
Suave Spring Awakening Body Wash. This smells amazing
16/07/2020
Smells great
To his body wash smells wonderful makes your skin feel so clean I highly recommend it
06/06/2020
Smells amazing
I love it simply because it smells amazing and my kids even use it and it stays smelling fresh for hours , and it is very affordable !!
05/06/2020
love this
smells gray and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Fresh shower
It has a clean fresh smell and you feel great after the shower.
Awesome!
The scent is refreshing and it works as good as the name brand stuff and costs less.
Love it, Refreshing
Reminds me of the fresh morning smell in the air while camping.
Bodywash
Love the smell it made my skin fell clean i would tell people to buy it
Smells Great
I love the smell, it is so refreshing. I even find the smell relaxing. It does lather well and seems to rinse off well. I felt clean and relaxed using it.
This smells amazing!
I bought this twice because I loved the smell of it it's very refreshing and I really would recommend it!