3.3 5 0 28 28 Self-tanning body lotion
Suave Visible Glow™

07/03/2016
Doesn't leave you looking orange, and only has a slight odor, not like some of the others. Works good.
03/03/2016
I have used this product and found it to be safe and easy to use and it does make your skin glow
06/08/2015
I love this product. It works much better than its competitors at keeping a tan and it moisturizes much better. A definite plus is that it is cheaper. Would definitely recommend this to everyone.
17/06/2015
i have tried this but it only adds just a tint of color darker not much used for over a month but nothing really dramatic to tell about you couldnt hardly notice a difference .
02/06/2015
This has a very,very strong odor to it!! If you can get by that it works great not leaving you an orange color but beautiful bronze.
29/05/2015
Love the way this tans my skin, It gives a nice healthy glow without looking orange. the downside is it does not smell very good
14/04/2015
I love this product. It works perfectly I put it on after my bath and a while later I look like I've been in the sun. I'm a fair skinned redhead. I always burn. Now I don't have too. BEST PRODUCT EVER!!
10/04/2015
Did not care for this product. Had a really strong odor & I could not tolerate the smell. All self tanning items have the "smell", but this was overpowering. I don't know if it provides color because I couldn't use it.
05/04/2015
I use this between my trips to the beach to keep my tan looking fresh it provides a little bit of color not too much and the lotion feels nice
14/04/2020
I'd like to try it please Thank you for letting me join
24/04/2016
I want to try this, I'm a single mom so I don't get to lay out in the sun so I could use some color 😊.
19/03/2016
Is the odor that strong on this tanner. How long does it take before u can actually see a difference in color.
03/03/2016
I would like to try this product as I like to have a little tan and keep my legs moisturized. Especially if you can do this at a lower price.
02/03/2016
I use a lot of Suave products but did not know they offered a product like this, would love to try this.
27/02/2016
sure will be trying this. It sounds like it is very nice on the skin.