Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Bubble Bath for Sensitive Skin

4.8 5 0 162 162 What's better than counting sheep to fall asleep? New Summer's Eve Night-time Bubble Bath. It helps you escape to a relaxing sanctuary at the end of a hectic day. Botanical extracts, including lavender and chamomile, soothe and calm you, helping you to get a great night's sleep. So go ahead and enjoy a good ol' soak in the tub. The Bubble Bath is pH-balanced and gentle enough for bathing in, so it won't irritate your most sensitive areas. You not only deserve it, but you're long overdue for some quality suds time.
Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Bubble Bath for Sensitive Skin

10/05/2021
Top 5 Scents
This is by far my FAVORITE scent that Summer's Eve has come out with. I won't be switching back to a generic brand because this is one of my new favorite smells!
07/05/2021
Smells Amazing!
I love taking bubble baths, but I have very sensitive skin, so it's usually out of the question. Summer's Eve Lavender Night-time bubble bath is PH balanced so it's safe for all sensitive areas. I love the relaxing lavender smell. It bubbles up nicely and it doesn't cause irritation at all. It also leaves my skin soft and smelling faintly of lavender. My kids love it too! What a great way to wind down at the end of the day.
19/04/2021
Love bubble baths
I love bubble baths so this I like a lot . I was excited to try this when I saw it . Not only is it relaxing it helps with ph balance.
11/08/2020
Summer's Eve Lavender bubble bath
I loved it♡ a great relaxing lavender calming scent totally relaxed my mind this scent Just smelled really nice! None at this time was completely satisfied definitely would recommend 🙂
05/04/2020
Night time
I found this product online as I haven’t seen it on many stores. Has a relaxing and aromatic lavender scent that soothes your senses after a long day. Scent lasts the whole bath.
05/11/2019
AMAZING
I used this before and now I can't seem to find it anywhere. Used it for baby at night time. Used not to even be 10 minutes after bath time then she wants to sleep. Where can we buy this now?
20/04/2019
sleep like a baby.
i love the smell all i can is goodnight. the smell left my room so peacefull very relaxing.
12/01/2019
love
It really is relaxing and winds you down at the end of the night! It smells so great too. I love the smell of lavender in a hot night time bath before bed! Lavender is great for refreshing the mind. I recommend!
02/04/2018
A pleasant and calming way to end a long day! The scent is really nice.
17/02/2018
i love bubble bath and want to try and review this product
24/11/2017
soo relaxing a soothing! wonderful after a super stressful 12 hr shift! helps me to unwind and enjoy a good night sleep
19/09/2017
This lavender bath is very relaxing, soothing and gives your very nice and comfort feeling after taking bath, I love this.
17/09/2017
Not my favorite. It helps me relax. But also seems either a little more drying or harsh.
06/09/2017
I really enjoy Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Bubble Bath. It smells wonderful and doesn't dry out my skin like other bubble baths. It's perfect for helping me unwind and relax before bed.
01/08/2017
Lavender has tons of benefits and is an essential oil that is believed to help you rest better at night. Which is why I had to try this bubble bath. Offering lavender in a bubble bath!! I had to test it out. I am really happy with the results to. It offers a luscious bubble, while providing a relaxing feel. It sort of calms me down and night and makes me feel so refreshed. Has a nice slight fragrance to it.