Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Bubble Bath for Sensitive Skin

4.8 5 0 173 173 What's better than counting sheep to fall asleep? New Summer's Eve Night-time Bubble Bath. It helps you escape to a relaxing sanctuary at the end of a hectic day. Botanical extracts, including lavender and chamomile, soothe and calm you, helping you to get a great night's sleep. So go ahead and enjoy a good ol' soak in the tub. The Bubble Bath is pH-balanced and gentle enough for bathing in, so it won't irritate your most sensitive areas. You not only deserve it, but you're long overdue for some quality suds time.

08/06/2022
lavender bubble bath
I always use this before going to bed and it relaxes your body it helps my son go to sleep and hes able to have a good night sleep love it
02/06/2022
Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Bubble Bath for Sensitive Skin
Love summer's eve bubble bath. It smell so good and relaxing
20/05/2022
Worth it
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to have and extremely useful and innovative.
01/05/2022
All I can say is ahhhhhh!!!
Let me start by saying relaxing and take me away. You only need a couple drops and it smelled the whole bathroom up felt like you was taking a bath in a feels filled up with lavenders... than you
23/04/2022
Would recommend
I've never been a fan of baths, but for the few times a year I do, this is a go to. Summers eve has always been a trusted brand to me, and this is no bubble bath holds true to that. Smell is relaxing and not overbearing, and doesn't leave your skin dry
09/03/2022
This is such a nice and relaxing bubble choice for bath time. It soothes your body and mind. The smell is not too strong and the bubbles aren't oily. I would recommend this.
20/02/2022
Soothing bubble bath
I love summer's eve products and tried the lavender night-time Bubble bath recently. I read that it is good for sensitive skin and decided to give it a try. This bubble bath is made with botanical extracts, it is so gentle on my skin. Left me feeling refreshed and moisturized, and not dry as I stepped out of the bath. The lavender fragrance is very calming and helps me in getting a good nights sleep. I have purchased several of these bottles to gift to my family.
02/12/2021
Summers Eve bath you can trust
I've used summers Eve products for a long time. 1. It's a brand you can trust with your lady parts. The scent is relaxing yet not overpowering perfume smell. The bath is an extra layer of relaxing I think we can all use.
27/10/2021
So relaxing
I have tried it and it works for me and my kiddos too!!
05/10/2021
Nice
Lavender bathing after long day too relaxing.. love it 🥰
27/09/2021
Bubble bath
I love taking bubble baths & feeling relaxed and calming. This helps me feel more relaxed and get ready for bed. I highly recommend!
10/05/2021
Top 5 Scents
This is by far my FAVORITE scent that Summer's Eve has come out with. I won't be switching back to a generic brand because this is one of my new favorite smells!
07/05/2021
Smells Amazing!
I love taking bubble baths, but I have very sensitive skin, so it's usually out of the question. Summer's Eve Lavender Night-time bubble bath is PH balanced so it's safe for all sensitive areas. I love the relaxing lavender smell. It bubbles up nicely and it doesn't cause irritation at all. It also leaves my skin soft and smelling faintly of lavender. My kids love it too! What a great way to wind down at the end of the day.
19/04/2021
Love bubble baths
I love bubble baths so this I like a lot . I was excited to try this when I saw it . Not only is it relaxing it helps with ph balance.
11/08/2020
Summer's Eve Lavender bubble bath
I loved it♡ a great relaxing lavender calming scent totally relaxed my mind this scent Just smelled really nice! None at this time was completely satisfied definitely would recommend 🙂