Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Bubble Bath for Sensitive Skin

4.8 5 0 163 163 What's better than counting sheep to fall asleep? New Summer's Eve Night-time Bubble Bath. It helps you escape to a relaxing sanctuary at the end of a hectic day. Botanical extracts, including lavender and chamomile, soothe and calm you, helping you to get a great night's sleep. So go ahead and enjoy a good ol' soak in the tub. The Bubble Bath is pH-balanced and gentle enough for bathing in, so it won't irritate your most sensitive areas. You not only deserve it, but you're long overdue for some quality suds time.
Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Bubble Bath for Sensitive Skin

12/09/2020
I love to take bubble baths so this would be great for me
06/06/2020
I must try this. Please please please send a sample.
30/08/2018
Never heard of it. Would definitely be interested in this. Sounds soothing and relaxing
14/08/2018
I would love to try this because I haven't taken a bubble bath in years due to my sensitive ph and this seems to address that.
05/07/2018
I really would love to try this. summers eve is a trusted product, I also hope one day you guys have the lavender summers eve wipes to try as im hearing about them as well.
26/04/2018
I have not try this but would like to, try a free sample thank you.
14/03/2018
When you have this again I def. Want to review I heard to many words that this actually helps anxiety issues and I'm a female that anxiety 75% of the time anxiety runs my life and I keep my self secured alone when this happens ... Wish I didn't have it all but anything that helps it I would love to try and then buy if it does work.
06/02/2018
This sounds relaxing. I love the smell of Lavender. This is something I would buy. It being Summers Eve, A trusted brand makes it that much better.
19/01/2018
I love the smell of lavender and it’s Summers eve so it much be gentle for skin and the lavender scent must smell wonderful. I would love to try this product please .
09/12/2017
I would definitely like to try this one. Never heard of it before
07/12/2017
Make your body smell real good withSummers eve Lavender Nighttime bubble bath for Sensitive skin. So this is for a lady special night in... I haven't tried this summer's eve body wash can't wait to try.
17/11/2017
have not try this but i sure would love to havent found nuttn to help me with my sleepless nights
04/11/2017
I have been trying to find this at stores and have had absolutely no luck. I love the summers eve brand and would love to try this new one
26/10/2017
I want to try this. I love lavender scent. This bubble bath looks amazing
26/10/2017
I love this brand and all their products, wonderful brand!