SunChips Multigrain Chips Variety Pack 1 oz Bags 40 Count

4.8 5 0 838 838 Put an end to boring lunches. Take the first crunchy, mouthwatering step with 21 gram of whole grain goodness that will give you and your sandwich something to brag about. This pack of 40 single-serve SunChips bags includes: 10 SunChips Original multigrain snacks, 16 SunChips Harvest Cheddar multigrain snacks, and 14 SunChips Garden Salsa. Sunchips snacks are perfect for after-school, picnics, kids' sporting games and lunch treats. The bags are the right size for taking with you when you are on the move so that you or your family can enjoy a delicious portion-controlled snack throughout the day.
SunChips Multigrain Chips Variety Pack 1 oz Bags 40 Count

19/06/2021
Overall, I've enjoyed Sun chip products for years. They chips are not only nutritious but delicious! The taste is amazing in each flavor, but maybe add more variety of flavors.
Love it!
I admit I wasn't sure of this product at first. I saw it in my stores many times but I never went to buying it. However, after eating it, I realize they were delicious and fresh. I would likely buy it again on my next shopping trip.
Literally
Literally eat these chips nearly everyday also use when I cook so good
Best chips ever
Sunchips are my favorite chip. They're crunchy and flavorful even without the awesome different flavor varieties but I love all of them. The Chili Lime are my all time favorite.
Sun chips
For home or any party we have sun chips. Everyone loves all the flavors
There great
Omg i love them they or great chip i would love to have some right now !!
Sunchips
They are fresh and clean tasting. Not as much heavy oil as the leading chip. The seasons give each flavor a pop that sends this review over the top.
Sun chips variety pack
I love Sun chips to me they are a healthier better choice to pick than any convenient chip and having a variety box with a variety of different flavors is the best I would recommend this to any of my friends and family
Waves of Decadence
Flavored perfectly, these wavy chips infused with metaphoric sunshine are so delicious. With the added benefit of being healthier that regular chips, these are an absolute must try. My whole household loves them. They are gone withing 24 hours after I purchase them.
Tasty & healthy!
I love these chips. I can eat a whole bag & not feel guilty. They are especially good with some french onion dip!!! Plus, this brand is one I really trust. I would definitely recommend you try the if you haven't already!!!
Love it!
I really love this chips. And my favorite is the sun-dried tomato salsa. It's healthy compare to other chips out there. A fesh flavor you definitely can taste in every bite. It's crispy and very addictive that you can't stop eating it until its gone. But atleast its wholegrain that is a better choice to go for snacking for everyone!
Never out of style
I love Sunchips. more now that I'm older, but I still love them. Each flavor is perfect in their own way. The garden salsa is my favorite. Zesty and flavorful. A healthy go to snack for everyone.
Tasty and satisfying
I love these chips. They are a healthier choice for my family. I am a type 1 diabetic and I feel that my sugars are easier to maintain with these as a snack.
full of flavor
Healthy snack with very good flavor and crunchy .
17/06/2021
Sun Chips delivers
I love chips and I feel better about eating Sun Chips because they are baked. I like all the flavors, but Harvest Cheddar is my favorite. The salsa flavor is not hot, which I like. Not overly salty and the shape is good for dipping.