4.1 5 0 100 100 Get a full-coverage look that lasts up to 16 hours with Super Stay® Powder Foundation.

8/16/2019
Great Coverage
I love the silky texture of this powder foundation. I find it to be very lightweight on the skin, making it feel like you have nothing on. Having combination skin, I found this product to be excellent at not causing oilyness or excess shine on my face. I like that it is buildable and blends nice and evenly. The foundation has great staying power and lasts all day. It did not crease in areas that tend to cake up. Excellent coverage and overall look and feel.
8/13/2019
Really great
I love the product but I have large pores on the apples of my cheeks so you'll want to use a pore balm primer oktherwise this will bring attention to them. I also wish they made more accurate color for a tan. I also have oily skin so the application is super easy and blends really well!
8/13/2019
Great!!
This product made my foundation matte and smooth. Loved the soft feeling and the wide range of colors.
8/11/2019
Nice coverage for a powder
On first application i was pleased. I used a big fluffy brush to apply. It had pretty good coverage considering it's a powder. It is extremely matte at first and can look heavy. I used a setting spray to take away the powdery look. 3 hours in, I was an oily mess and I just wanted to wash my face. I def wouldn 't use this as a stand alone foundation. I think this works best as a finishing powder
5/22/2019
Affordable Full Coverage Powder Foundation
I bought this on impulse because i LOVE the Maybelline Superstay liquid foundation and Maybelline Superstay Stick Foundation.I AM IN LOVE ONCE AGAIN! Its available at practically every store/drug store i shop at, its very affordable, under $12. It matches my skintone perfectly. Medium to Full Coverage and its buildable coverage. Very easy to use. Tons of shades to choose from. It is unscented, which i like. Im 37 with dry skin and it works well.
5/5/2019
Didn't work for me.
I have combination skin. I tried this after applying a moisturizer and a hydrating primer but still ended up looking flaky in my dry zones within a couple of hours. It also did not give me the full coverage look I was wanting. It settled into my fine lines. It didn't work as a foundation for me however I did discover that it works fine as a powder over liquid foundation.
4/28/2019
It’s good
It doesn’t have that much coverage but I like it. It doesn’t leave your skin that oily and it’s not that notable. Also this product depends on the skin
4/8/2019
Regular
Tiene cobertura media, no me gusta la esponja de aplicación además no esta duradera como el tiempo que dice en el empaque, no me agrada porque mis porros y las líneas de expresión se resaltan.
4/5/2019
Some coverage no help for oil
I like the initial coverage, it looks smooth and blends nicely. I do not like that it cakes up a little with oily skin. The more my skin is acting up the less I want to use this powder because it seems to amplify the issues I was trying to cover in the first place.
3/24/2019
Not bad for the price
Thoughts of this are great it is a good powder to set the face or what I used it for it it's too set the under eye and it last a while without having to touch-up
3/23/2019
Nice cover up
I usually use a mineral base powder on my face but decided to go with this product this time and I was surprisingly satisfied with it. Stayed on my face the majority of the day and blended well with my concealer.
3/21/2019
Face camo got ya covered!!!
Maintained it's coverage most all day even at work, It never settled in the creases or lines in my face,no need to reapply threw a 6 hour bartending shift still looked great at the after-hours party! Highly recommend if you like alot of bang for your buck.
3/21/2019
Super!
I liked this powder. Great coverage. Lasted all day. Controlled oil pretty well.
3/20/2019
Flawless coverage
This is one of the only cover-ups that covers without heavy caking. It only leaves flawlessly beautiful coverage.
3/9/2019
Makeup
Was presently surprised how well I was able to match my skin tone. Use this brand for most makeup but first time trying the foundation. Covers blemishes well and doesn’t leave skin dry