Super Stay® Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup

4.3 5 0 163 163 Get a full-coverage look that lasts up to 16 hours with Super Stay® Powder Foundation.
Super Stay® Full Coverage Powder Foundation Makeup

05/09/2022
Love that
It's so much better than the UK version, this shade is actually light enough for my fair skin! I use this to set my makeup, leaves a nice matte airbrushed type of finish if followed up by a setting spray.
22/08/2022
Complete smooth coverage
Great coverage, light weight, and cheap in price, I recommend this product!!
16/08/2022
Tested
Tried this it was an ok product I highly doubt I’d purchase
13/08/2022
Great foundation
I needed to grab a quick drugstore foundation and I like Maybellines products and this one honestly blew me away! Great coverage that lasted I'd say at least half the day.
18/07/2022
Great drugstore powder foundation
For the drugstore price, this long lasting powder foundation does a great job! Comparable to some high end products.
28/05/2022
Nice powder foundation
I do like this powder foundation because of how good it covers and the formula is really nice. I tried this a while back when I had alot of congestion with mascne,and it showed all of my texture, now, my skin is clear and smooth, it looks amazing on my skin.
17/03/2022
Favorite Foundation of all time
I will only use this powder foundation. No other has come close to the quality of this one. For light natural days I use it with my finger as a concealer. When I go out I use the sponge pad for a more full coverage. People always ask me what foundation I use. I have convinced a few people to switch to it. Even when my face gets oily it doesn't move around. It's the best and not expensive!
03/03/2022
This powder is awesome if you have oily skin. It keeps my makeup looking matte and lasts all day. Usually I am reapplying powder every hour or so, but with this I am able to go 4+ hours without needing a touch up.
19/02/2022
It does it’s job!
I don’t wear this product as a stand alone powder foundation, but lightly dusted over my liquid foundation to set it. It does it’s job and came in a shade that matched my skin tone well. I was not overly impressed, but was not disappointed. When my current powder runs out I’d think about purchasing this product again!
12/02/2022
Maybelline Superstay Powder Foundation Review.
I enjoyed this product. It's easy to build coverage without looking cakey. I do use a brush when applying this product. I was not thrilled about the way the product the product looked when I wased the sponge it came with. I have big pores and oily prone skin. I did not have any negative effects from using this product. It lasted at least 6 hiurs before I had to use an oil blot sheet. All in all I enjoyed this product. I will keep it in my bag of favorites products.
31/01/2022
I love these products, very good I love the products from this brand and always recommend it
11/01/2022
Keeps makeup in place
I use only a little cream foundation so I like to use this to set my makeup vs a translucent powder. Stays on well and adds just a bit more coverage. Not expensive and works for me.
15/11/2021
Excellent Foundation
I've used this powder foundation plenty of times and it is one of my favorites. A little bit goes a really long way!!😁😁
25/10/2021
Best line of makeup
I am a makeup fan and do my makeup twice a day (or atleast I use to) until I started using Maybelline "super stay" makeup line. Now I do my makeup in the morning and it stays on for the whole day without smudging and looking fresh for atleast 16 hours. Totally in love with this line of product. Will not switch easilly.
10/10/2021
Powder foundation
Im not a big fan of powder foundation I've only tried a few and this one was okay coverage was little so not to my liking I like medium to full coverage but if you like more a natural look this would be a powder foundation for you.