Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40

4.8 5 0 51 51 Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 is a 100% invisible, weightless, and makeup gripping primer that protects against UVA/UVB, helps filter blue light and leaves a natural finish.
Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40

27/06/2022
Expensive but effective
This is great for wearing under makeup and not having it be noticeable. It feels light and has basically no smell. I love it but haven’t continued to buy just because of the price.
26/06/2022
I LOVE this sunscreen!
This is my favorite sunscreen on the planet and I wish they made it in a larger size. I love the texture and consistency of this sunscreen. It feels just like a silicone primer, and when I wear makeup I use it in exactly that way - as a primer. This sunscreen does not leave any kind of sticky film, residue, or anything else that you don't want on your face on your face. It protects against the sun, and it does so without showing up on my face whatsoever. The product is completely invisible and I absolutely love it.
24/06/2022
My absolute fav!
This is truly the best sunscreen I have ever used. It goes on completely clear and you can reapply without it feeling too heavy. My one qualm is that it often feels like it just doesn't absorb into the skin, it kind of stays on top of the skin.
23/06/2022
A must have
Supergoop is one of my top three favorite sunscreens. I have very sensitive skin and have never experienced any irritation while using it. It's lightweight, fragrance-free and no white cast whatsoever!
22/06/2022
Supergoop Glowscreen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide Sunrise Champagne adds tinted coverage to the skin. It gives glowy skin without being shiny. It doesn't feel sticky or oily on the skin. It hydrates the skin and is best for dry skin. It gives protection from the sun and at the same time works as the primer for the makeup. I love the super goop glow sunscreen spf 40 pa +++. It blends in my skin and feels super light. I would definitely recommend it.
21/06/2022
Love this so much!!!
It’s a really nice sunscreen that blends into your skin nicely with really no scent, it feels really nice as well
20/06/2022
Great spf under makeup.
This sunscreen does not peel under makeup and most do. I have acne prone severely dry skin and this did not break me out and actually helped hydrate my skin. Would definitely get it again.
17/06/2022
Excellent sunscreen
After a long search I finally found the sunscreen which does not leave a white, ghostly cast on my face and yet keeps my skin protected. It is weightless and non greasy, easy to apply and I know it works because I have had no sunburns in spite of my skin being extra sensitive. Love it and totally worth the price.
17/06/2022
AMAZING
I love the finish on this sunscreen!!! It doesn't leave a greasy feeling even under makeup! I love it as a product to start my day with. If you are in search of a new spf, this is for you!
15/06/2022
Favorite Sunscreen
I am in love with this sunscreen! It goes on matte and doesn't leave a whitecast or make you look super greasy. It even blends well over makeup! It comes out in a clear cream, and blends into a powder type consistency.
Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen
My favorite sunscreen! It goes on matte and doesn't interfere with makeup at all. It looks great on bare skin, also. I buy more 3 or 4 times a year. I highly recommend Supergoop!
Awesome!
I really like this product and it works so good. It goes on smoothly and leaves no residue from the lotion. I've already bought another one. I would recommend this to anyone. This is awesome.
So good
I tried it and it was perfect for my skin, no white residue and no acne I’ll definitely buy again
Sunscreen
I tired this as a sample last year. It works wonderful I bought it again this year. I’m always looking for get moisturizer with a sunscreen.
13/06/2022
Amazing Sunscreen
I swear by super goop! It's never sticky, goes on smoothly & always absorbs. I love how well it works as it always protects my children & I from the sun both in & out of the sun. I 100% recommend!