07/11/2019
Get blonder without drying out your hair
I am used to using a violet shampoo but had a chance to try this one so I strayed and I don't regret it! I was able to use everyday (unlike my previous brand which would have dried out my hair) and it still made it just as cool and less brassy! So it's a win and must have in my book and from here on out it will be in my shower!
06/11/2019
not able to use
was not able to use the product due to some of the ingredients
06/11/2019
Great hair daily
This shampoo came in a container that was convenient and easy to use. The shampoo was gentle enough to use daily and my hair looked and felt great. The scent was more pleasant than I expected.
05/11/2019
An all around shampoo great for blondes!
I liked John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo for many reasons. One is the smell! Also, the product worked very fast. I started seeing results only after a couple times of use. Not "aggressive" at all. Left my hair brighter , shinier, stronger , and smelling /looking great!
Brass Less Shampoo
I received John Frieda Lightning Shampoo in the mail to review. Overall it’s one of the best products on the market for this type. It took out the brass look in my hair and made my hair soft. I didn’t like that it really didn’t lighten my blonde hair. Yes I would recommend this product if you want to get rid of the brass look in your hair.
Gentle and Effective
Great product! I liked that the shampoo was not purple, as the purple color of shampoo typically stains my shower shelves. I think it had a really nice scent, and I like that the packaging keeps the product ready to pour (don't have to flip the bottle upside down to dispense). So far, I feel like I could use this shampoo daily and it would be gentle, yet effective, for my color-treated hair.
JOHN FRIEDA
I loved the scent of the shampoo and conditioner. I also liked that it made my hair feel light.
Subtle Lightening
The shampoo gave my hair a subtle change to brighter blonde over the course of two weeks. It was very natural looking
03/11/2019
Need the whole system for full effect
I think it's great as a shampoo. It left my hair soft and shiny and it smells good. I didn't notice blonder results until I started using the Go Blonder system - shampoo, conditioner, and lightening spray. When using all products, I noticed the lighter blonde and less brassiness.
01/11/2019
bold blonde
i love this product and i defiantly will be purchasing this over and over. it saved my blonde color from the salon
30/10/2019
I do recommend
It did make my hair lighter but not a big impact light . Did leave my hair a bit softer
30/10/2019
Smells Nice
There was an obvious citrus smell (lemon). It did take a little bit before results were seen, and even then it lightened my hair slightly.
Good enough to try
I did like the fact this brightened my hair a bit, even with salon bleached hair. I’m worried about using all natural products all the time, so I do wish it was 100% natural.
Loved the smell!
John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo smelled great, and made my hair noticeably shinier.
28/10/2019
Great shampoo that performs well
Would recommend this product for anyone with blond color or highlights. It lathers and cleans hair very well and leaves hair soft and manageable. It extends the life of my hair color so I don’t have to color as often which keeps my hair more healthy. This is a great product and I will continue using it.