12/11/2019
Awesome product
Very nice shampoo, great scent but it was a little drying for my hair.
12/11/2019
A game-changer for blondes!
I’m so glad I had the chance to try John Frieda’s new Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo! It is a new staple in my hair care routine and is the most effective at keeping my blonde highlights looking fresh between salon visits. 11/10 on this!
11/11/2019
Not for me
I am naturally blonde and I do not color my hair. I did not have an increase in either highlights or brightness when using the JOHN FRIEDA Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo. My hair was much dryer and more difficult to comb and manage while using this product. I’m sure this product works for some, I’m just not one of them.
10/11/2019
Not This Particular JF Product
I was eager to try the John Frieda Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo, but I'm afraid to say it was a bust. Prior to this, I used the JF Go Blonder shampoo. I'm on well water and I use product and I'm right in the middle of my highlights. Go Blonder brings out my highlights and helps to lighten where my hair is growing in. It also removes my product from the day before. The Highlight Activating Shampoo did none of this. I'll stay with JF, but just not this particular product.
09/11/2019
John Frieda brightening shampoo
John Frieda highlighting activity brightening shampoo was a good product for not being a Professional Salon brand product. Meaning a product that is able to be purchased from a store rather than from a Professional Salon. I would recommend this product.
06/11/2019
The product worked fantastic in my hair brightened it up lots ! My husband thought I got my hair done in salon! It would just get spendy after awhile with my long hair
06/11/2019
Nice concept, but did not work for me
John Frieda’s Highlights Activating Shampoo is easy to use and transport in your bag or suitcase. The design of the squeeze bottle makes it possible to access the product with little effort. The appearance of the product is a pretty, shimmery gold and leaves zero mess in the shower. While the product and packaging are easy to use and eye-catching, the impact is less than desirable. Immediately after each use, my highlights appeared to be brighter and shine. However, when my hair dried, the effects were less noticeable. And by the next day, my highlights and overall blonde tone had shifted to a dull, brassy appearance. After four+ (4+) weeks of use, my blonde highlights remained the same, so I hit the internet to search for a quality purple toning shampoo to eliminate the brass from my highlights and improve the overall tone of my blonde hair.
06/11/2019
Mommy's Lil Secret Liquid Hair Love...
I personally think John Frieda has outdone himself with this new product, Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo it is absolutely amazing. My hair is shiny and full.. I love it so much that I went and bought more plus the conditioner both of them together work amazing. I have bought my normal for everyone else but this is mommy's personal stuff and believe me I've hidden it in my room...lol
30 days to brighten your hair horizons
While this product was not for me personally, I don’t think it’s a bad product. Some of the ingredients don’t work well with my curly hair that I wear naturally. I did love the long lasting fresh scent and creamy lather it produced. I did see a slight change in my highlights and think that in order to see the full effect of the shampoo 30 days would give a better show of its full effects.
A cosmologist approves
I loved it thank you for introducing the product to me
Even your Husband will notice
John Frieda Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo was a hit! My Husband noticed and loved it!
Great product!
I feel that John Frieda Highlight Activating shampoo brought out the best in my highlights. They were a little dull and this made them "pop"!
Hair care highlights
Great product will fef use again leaves hair with a sunkissed hue
Great Product
I really liked this product. It had a pleasant scent and an easy to use squeeze bottle that sits so the flip-top opening sits at the bottom, and makes it easier to use when the product is low. It takes some time to start working, but after a couple of weeks of shampooing 3 times a week I saw a noticeable difference in the lightness of my hair.
Classy hair product!
John Frieda highlight activating brightening shampoo did justice for my blonde hair! I love the way it accented my highlights and made my hair feel flexible and shiny. I typically use Redken all soft or love beauty planet. I was so relieved after trying this new product how wonderful I made my hair feel! It is now a new stable to my hair routine. My hair was more manageable, felt lighter, shinier , and my highlights were more prominent! Classy product!