Swiffer WetJet Wood Mop Solution Refill

4.7 5 0 125 125 Swiffer WetJet Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner is a pre-mixed cleaning solution made specially for the Swiffer WetJet all-in-one power mop. It's safe* and fast drying formula dissolves dirt and tough, sticky messes to reveal the natural beauty of your floors
Swiffer WetJet Wood Mop Solution Refill

20/10/2021
Love your floors!!
I really like the Swiffer wet jet for wood floors. I use this everyday and it leaves my floors looking so good and smelling excellent and I love the fact that you can throw away the dirty mop head instead of just ringing water through it and rinsing it out and remoping your floors and dirty stuff
20/10/2021
I love this
The floor is clean and it dries much faster than the other liquid cleaner. It’s definitely worth it and I will continue to use this on my laminate wood floors
18/10/2021
Best for the floor
Leaves my floors looking so clean and smelling so good. One of the smartest things that I have purchased for my floors..I mlm makes them shiny clean and smelling so clean.
16/10/2021
Loooove Swiffer!
I love all of the Swiffer floor products. I trust this over my hardwood floors. Doesn’t take off stain from wood. Love throwing away dirty pads. Hate the Bona system.
Loved it!
I love this product! It worked great on my wood floors, smells great and dries really quick!
Perfect for wood floors
Leaves wood floors shining. It has a fresh clean smell that makes your home feel even cleaner
15/10/2021
Made my house smell like chemicals
This product odor is not pleasant. I would not recommend
14/10/2021
Swifter
I live my swifter. It's so easy to use, cleans effectively and has a good scent. It dries fast and leaves my floors looking Shiney and clean
14/10/2021
Love This!!!!!!!!!!!
it drys very quickly which is very good it cleans amazing love this product
13/10/2021
Perfect for wood floor cleaning!
Works excellent on hard wood floor messes, and leaves a shine that goes well with the look of wood floors.
Swiffer Wood Mop Solution
I love the wood mop solution for my hard wood floors. It leaves them clean and shiny and the solution has a pleasant smell. It doesn't leave a sticky residue behind like some cleaners do on hard wood floors. I would recommend it.
13/10/2021
I love the smell and how well it worked on all my floors. It was a great addition to my floor routine.
12/10/2021
Don’t know what I’d do without it!
I have two, 1 year old pups. During housebreaking they had several accidents in the house. This Swifter came in handy and got me through all their potty accidents.
Swiffer
I love my swiffer it works like a charm and doesn’t spread dirtiness around like other mops! Unfortunately it broke and I replaced it with a steam mop but I plan on getting another one just for the convenience. They’re amazing definitely get one!
love it
great product to clean my wood floors, easy to use and gets the job done. quick and easy no mess clean up. And a great value.