Tablet Folio Case for Samsung Tab A 2019 8’’

Tablet Folio Case for Samsung Tab A 2019 8’’

28/05/2020
Cleverly designed, soft cover, love it!
This folio case provides all the things one needs or wants from a quality case, including good protection, perfect fit, magnetic closure, built-in viewing stand, attractive-looking, and made of material that is nice to hold. My tablet fit snugly and easily in the formed holder with the access cut-outs for buttons and ports in the exact position. The magnetic closure is very strong, and the outside material is soft to touch, with a nice velvety inside against the screen. It took me a few moments to figure out how to use the stand, but it's a clever design and works great!
28/05/2020
Don't quiver it's quality
the case fit perfectly it had a smooth quality feel and had plenty of built in cushion for any drops.
26/05/2020
Great solid case.
Great case love the magnetic enclosure and the smooth blue color. This case protects very well and is lightweight. I would definitely recommend this product to others due to style, enclosure and durability.
26/05/2020
Awesome
I like how it covers the whole tablet when it's not in use and how it has a stand when I do used it.
25/05/2020
Awesome Case
The Tablet Folio Case for Samsung Tab A 2019 8’’ is very durable and fit my tablet perfectly. The case is light weight and easy to travel with. I highly recommend this Samsung case!
25/05/2020
Great for home or at-home office!
Great for sitting on the couch, or working long hours on a table. This is a sturdy case that gives you flexibility to be in bed or in the office at home depending on how you set this case up.
21/05/2020
Very sturdy and professional looking.
So I already had a tablet cover, but I did switch it out with this case and I could seriously tell how much better it protected my tab. First I noticed that it was harder than my original one which is obviously better because it will protect it more. Its stylish but not too loud which is perfect for work. I love the magnetic closure on it cause I just flick it and it latches. It has a way to fold it so it stands up and I always use the tab this way to watch my shows and makeup tutorials.
21/05/2020
Best case for our tablet.
We love the case. I can't recommend a better case for a tablet.
Well made
This case is very sturdy and feels like it'll last for quite a while and provide good protection for my tablet.
Great case
This is a perfect fitting tablet case. I feel so much better about taking it out of the house and something happening to it. I love the color and how you can adjust it to hold the screen upright as well . I highly recommend checking it out you won't be disappointed
Tab Review
It's a great durable case. It protects the tablet well
Egh it’s okay.
The case is fairly flimsy. Has a good look but the overall quality is cheap.
Perfect fit for my Samsung Tablet
This is a great tablet all around, normally I have to move it around the bed or put something behind it to hold it. I can now take the two cans and dollar store tablet cover and throw them into the garbage. This new tablet fits like a glove, with no extra room for it to move around, it has a 3 way fold that is wonderful for eye level when I want to watch something on it suck as a movie or video. The cushion on the inside feels really great.
19/05/2020
Great tablet case!!
This is a slim and sleek design. It's lightweight and protects my tablet very well with a hard case that the tablet sits in. I love the versatility and the soft feel of the material. I should never need another protective case for my tablet.
18/05/2020
Best tablet case
This folio tablet case arrived in remarkable packaging. Upon unwrapping it was more than what I had thought I wasn’t sure if it was hard back or not. It is. My tablet fit perfect and within 5 mins of the case being on my 2 yr old dropped it down the steps. I love it and definitely recommend