Tablet Waterproof Case for 10.2’’ Screen iPad 2019

Tablet Waterproof Case for 10.2’’ Screen iPad 2019

02/06/2020
Too difficult to use
It was really hard to get my iPad into the case. I almost gave up. I don't like that there isn't a stand for the iPad. I wouldn't buy it again just because it's lacking that feature. OK, so once I had the iPad locked in the case, I found a couple of pieces of fuzz. It is extremely hard to open this case, so I am having to deal with the fuzz and spots on my iPad. I don't like the screen, I don't like that it isn't flush with the iPad. The one good thing - the case is waterproof.
29/05/2020
Awesome
This screen protector is great quality and looks like it will last a long time. My son loves this for his iPad.
29/05/2020
Great iPad protector
One of the best cases I have used. My kids have dropped it continuous times and the case has remain intact & the iPad has been protected. I love that it’s water and dust proof and that it has a built in screen protector.
26/05/2020
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Was pleasantly surprised by the water test, it worked and was very easy to install the ipad into the case and I even went one step further and took it out again before keeping it in the case. Another thing I wasn't expecting was a strap to come with it, which will come in handy when your hands are full of other papers and you can wrap it around your wrist or over your arm or neck just encase things get to slipping from your hands.
23/05/2020
I recommend for outdoor water activities
I liked the color and style of the case. However if your just using it for at home purposes then I would go with a regular case and not a water proof one. The reason for that is because the water proof case is so tight that it is hard to type messages on and to hear clearly as well. Simply because of the thickness in the case it’s self.
Waterproof iPad case
Tablet waterproof case for iPad 2019 is a very nice product, very sturdy!
21/05/2020
This is a great quality waterproof case it fit my iPad good. This seems to be made from great quality material and i will be buying more of these
Solid tablet waterproof case
Durable case was waterproof. The outside material was sturdy- my iPad didn't break when it was dropped from 3 feet.
Waterproof iPad case
Works as it’s supposed to. It is lightweight and not bulky but has the ability to work with the apple keyboards and Apple Pencil case
Wonderful product!!!
I absolutely loved this. It was joce and durable and made of a really good material. The waterproof feature is really good as well and was definately tried and true for the most part with my busy body boy. Great product
Good on a budget
I would say the case is nice. It has nice features if you were to drop the tablet, wasn't willing to test it, but it just felt a little on the cheaper made side. The screen protector part was thin plastic that felt as if it would protect against scratches and light bums but nothing more.
Basic Protection for your iPad
I tried the ONN Waterproof Case for the 10.2" Screen iPad and it's just ok. I usually buy better cases for my mobiles as they are pretty expensive and need to be protected. This case is basic and will do for basic protection, it looks like a generic phone case. There isn't anything wrong with it, but it does not meet my standards. That being said, I will recommend to anyone that is looking for a case on a budget.
20/05/2020
It's a nice case pretty big make the iPad feel bulky other than that it was waterproof no water came in
19/05/2020
Nice waterproof cover
While using the waterproof case for my tablet it was very sturdy. Easy to clean and not heavy. Definitely would recommend
19/05/2020
Decent case if you don't use a keyboard.
I love the idea of a waterproof case but this one didn't make the cut for me. First off it was super hard to get it clean and free of lint prior to installing. I put this case on and off 5 times wiping it down with the dust cloth provided and every time I would have to redo it because lint (I assume from the dust cloth) was trapped behind the cover. Maybe I expected too much. My other issue is that it made it difficult to use the apple keyboard. The connection to the magnetic attachment was much less consistent with the case on than it was without a case. If you use your I-Pad without a keyboard than I would recommend this case higher, but with the keyboard it wasn't what I needed.