TARTE knockout brightening gel moisturizer

4.7 5 0 176 176 An oil-free gel-serum moisturizer that gently exfoliates and visibly brightens while hydrating for up to 24 hours.
TARTE knockout brightening gel moisturizer

04/05/2021
it feels amazing when applied. Soaks in very quickly. I have dry skin prone to breakouts when I use moisturizers and I haven’t broken out with this. Been using it for a week now and I notice brighter softer skin in the morning. Also, a little bit goes a long way!
27/04/2021
Perfect for my skin!
I have dry skin, so i was a bit skeptical if it would work or not. Gel moisturizers usually don’t hydrate my skin enough. This one did! It left my skin soft and moisturized. I can’t ask for anything more. I’d recommend it to anyone.
17/04/2021
Tarte doesn't disappoint!
Something about seeing this brand in Sephora just makes me crave it; I had to have it. A bit steeper in price than the competition, but my face enjoyed it! Soothing, hydrating and not to mention the scent was nearly perfect for my taste. I would buy again for sure.
06/04/2021
Loved this product so much. Bought it for my bridesmaids
02/04/2021
Must try
On application the product is lightweight and feels cooling. A little goes a long way. On my combination skin with fine lines it adds a perfect amount of hydration. I experienced no breakouts or flareups.
28/03/2021
I absolutely love this product!! I have acne prone, combination skin and this is wonderful for keeping my skin moisturized and breakout free. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone who deals with similar issues.
17/03/2021
Tarte moisturizer
This was a great moisturizer. I have oily skin and it worked so well with it.
Amazing product- great results
I loved this moisturizer! It made my skin feels so soft and look so glowing and Dewey. I highly recommend.
Great moisturizer
Love love love this tarte brightening moisturizer. It has helped keep my skin moisturized this winter. I have seen a little glow in my skin which is really nice. The cream is more of a gel and it smells good. My skin feels soft and smooth. Would recommend to others.
Fabulosa
Realmente este producto es de excelente calidad para tu pirl
04/03/2021
Awesome
This product is so quenching! It’s the best hands down.
03/03/2021
So Good
I have Very very Dry skin in the winter month's ! And this product has done wonders for my skin this winter !!!
03/03/2021
Love the whole line
 I got the whole skincare line. I have yet to be disappointed by this product. It really is brightening. I also have very sensitive skin too.
02/03/2021
Tatre
One of my FAVE quenching moisturizers. Tarte is one of my all time fave go to brands
25/02/2021
Very refreshing
I love this moisturizer because it’s very light and doesn’t feel heavy or weigh my skin down. This is great for anyone who needs a lightweight moisturizer. I highly recommend trying this.