4.2 5 0 10 10 An oil-free gel-serum moisturizer that gently exfoliates and visibly brightens while hydrating for up to 24 hours.
TARTE knockout brightening gel moisturizer

14/07/2020
I like this product a lot and it works wonders❤️. I have saw the difference in my skin
13/07/2020
Not too Tarte
I enjoyed this product, especially since my skin is extra dry to dry. A little goes a long way. It made my skin brighter and healthier looking.
12/07/2020
Face cream
This product works really well! The cream makes my face very smooth and glowing. However, it caused a breakout because it made my face a bit greasy. I would recommend this to people with less oily faces!
12/07/2020
Decent product
I like this cream by Tarte. It worked really well but would dry up a little quickly. It still made my face look cleaner though.
07/07/2020
Moisturizer
My skin felt soooooooo smooth. Would definitely recommend
07/07/2020
Good for oily skin
I have oily/combo skin and this moisturizer is nice and light and doesn't feel greasy. It's the right amount of moisture for my skin type but if you're dry this might not be enough. This also wears well under makeup
04/07/2020
Luxe
This beautiful formula glides on to enrich the skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and supple. It helps fine lines and makes the skin feel firmer. I'm in love with this this product!!
03/07/2020
It works great
I love this product. It has lasted me quite awhile now because I only use it after exfoliating because of my oily skin. I think it could be improved by being a little less greasy feeling.
02/07/2020
Moisture
I love this product it comes at a great price for skin moisturizer hydration plus you can find it available in many different beauty product stores and I personally recommend it for dry skin.
02/07/2020
A must have!
This is an excellent eye cream. It moisturizes your under eye area and does not get sticky or tacky as it dries. Makeup applies easily and evenly over it and it genuinely does brighten up your eyes. I absolutely love it.