TARTE Knockout Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

4.7 5 0 54 54 A vegan AHA and BHA cleanser that helps dissolve dead skin, exfoliate, and refine pores while delivering an invigorating lather for skin that feels soft and smooth.

22/07/2022
Amazing cleanser
I really love this simple exfoliating cleanser. Gentle for all skin types, It has aha and bha acid complex so it softens the skin and reduces my fine lines and wrinkles.
04/05/2022
Great product!
I love this exfoliating product. I love the way it feels on my skin after I use it. I feel refreshed, and my skin feels clean. I can't think of anything I would change on this product. I will definitely be using this again.
17/04/2022
Absolutely love this exfoliating cleanser
I use this cleanser at least once every 2 to 3 days to keep my facial skin properly exfoliated. I find that all of my other products work far better with a proper exfoliating step added in the mix. I have tried other products but love this one as it is also gentle on my skin.
13/04/2022
Incredible
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
09/04/2022
Very rough
This product was very rough on my skin it almost hurt to use this I definitely did not like it
08/04/2022
My Favorite Skincare Product
This is an effective product. It has a light pleasant scent. It’s easy to apply onto My face. This helps reduce facial acne. My face looks clearer after one week. I would definitely recommend this product.
08/03/2022
Great cleanser
This didn't break out my skin and left it feeling super clean without over-drying.
23/11/2021
So fresh so clean
I've used Tarte makeup for years and love it. This was my first experience with their skincare. I have to say im impressed! No need to double cleanse when you use this. It gets the job done with one try and doesn't dry your skin out.
16/11/2021
TARTE Knockout Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
I live the Tarte Daily Exfoliating cleaner it make's my skin so nice and smooth and soft
17/09/2021
Tarte knockout like is named right..lol
I love Tarte knockout line. This is a great gentle cleanser for every day use. It cleans great and rinses great without over stripping the natural oils from my face. I love the knockout line it's a knockout!!
11/08/2021
Tarte Knockout
I am a huge fan of Tarte and this knockout cleanser continues to keep me a fan. Great cleanser gentle enough to use every day. Thank you Tarte for the 'Knockout' line that I am enjoying.
09/06/2021
Very Nice Everyday Cleanser
Really nice everyday cleanser. Especially for those with oily skin. Lathers nicely and rinses clean easily. Very light fragrance that dissipates quickly. Non drying and gentle.
18/05/2021
Cleannnn
I feel so smooth and clean after using this product! It definitely exfoliates the dead skin away, but I feel like it might be clogging my pores to give the blur effect. But dead skin is gone so I like it
05/05/2021
Bye bye bye dead skin
I have already fallen in love with most Tarte products they are one of my favorites to use and there exfoliatent was no exception. This is made with AHA & BHA so it exfoliates your skin Wonderfully. I didn’t notice any burning sensation or any redness while using it. I have noticed my skin becoming much more soft since using this and brighter I recommend using this if you haven't already
13/04/2021
Pore filler
I love everything tarte puts out ...truly ...and this is one of my fav primer s to fill in lines and pores ...i had no issues with breakout and it made my make-up look flawless all day ...if u have large pores or fine lines this is great to fill them..