4.8 5 0 19 19 A vegan AHA and BHA cleanser that helps dissolve dead skin, exfoliate, and refine pores while delivering an invigorating lather for skin that feels soft and smooth.
TARTE Knockout Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

30/06/2020
Glowing skin
I have very oily skin with acmes. This product worked amazing! I used with the toner and moisturizer.
23/06/2020
Does its job!
I really like this exfoliating cleanser. I use it to remove typical dead skin on my face. It has a nice fresh feel and leaves your skin nice and soft. It’s also great to use before using lotion.
11/03/2020
As expected
I already love this brand and the quality of this was as I expected knowing the brand. It made my face feel refreshed and helps my oily complexion stay clear. It’s great for sensitive skin too!
24/02/2020
Must have
This tarte cleanser doesn’t dry my skin out , the fragrance wasn’t overwhelming either so that’s a plus. I also have sensitive skin so no breakouts or redness I do use
05/02/2020
Yessss
I love tarte products but this left my face feeling super clean without feeling dry. It’s vegan and cruelty free so that is always a plus as well.
25/01/2020
Works well
I started using this product recently. I heard so many reviews about it. Just a dime size amount makes my skin super clean, without drying out. The smell is nice as well. Make sure to use sunscreen after using it.
22/01/2020
This is a win in the first round !
This is not a product for sensitive skin because of the peppermint and Eucalyptus oils. For me I love the refreshing feel. It exfoliates very well. Because it contains both AHA and BHA I massaged and left it on for 15 mins to allow time for the acids to melt dead skin away. Great results !
20/01/2020
Love this !
I have really sensitive skin a lot of face washes break my skin out but this doesnt at all, it leaves my skim feeling soft and i feel like it really helps with keeping my skin clear of breakouts , its a very hogh quality
18/01/2020
Awesome
This product makes my face look very clear after using it and makes my face look brighter
16/01/2020
Fell I. Love
I fell in love when it first touch my skin went on soothing cool didn't leave no sticky mess or flaky residue when. It dried thanks so much I can't t live with out my tarte!
15/01/2020
TARTE Knockout Daily Exfoliating Cleanser
Love this product! Use it everyday. Wouldn’t go back to anything else
15/01/2020
I love this product. It made my skin look great. I would definitely recommend this product.
13/01/2020
Could be much Improved
I wish this provided better exfoliation, it took my using it 3 consecutive times that week until my skin began to feel more smooth . The smells ok, but nothing to rave over. For the price you may as well buy a drug store brand , you will get faster results too !
13/01/2020
Awesome
Love this product. Great exfoliater to get rid of blemishes for smoother skin and brighter look
08/01/2020
Skin
I love this knockout daily exfoliating cleanser! I was skeptical at first but it feels great on my skin and I would definitely recommend. I will be purchasing again in the future.