4.9 5 0 129 129 The Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette features 20 rosy and bronze shades in a supersize palette: 10 matte, four pearlescent, and six metallic finishes arranged in rows to create effortless, natural looks. Nutrient-rich colored clays allow for maximum pigment and all-day wear, while the shadow won’t crease or fade, even on oily lids.
tarte Tartelette™ Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette

03/03/2021
LOVE IT
I LOVE THIS PALLETTE..I love tarte products in general..but I was SO happy when they came with this..it goes with my tartlette in bloom pallette..the pigment and look options are endless..the quality as always with their shadows are spot on
02/03/2021
I really like this palette
The shades are well pigmented and their texture is smooth. They’re easy to blend and the colors work well with each other. I do wish that there were one of two darker shades to use close to my lash line. I’m glad that I bought it and would recommend it to others.
Pretty neutral colors
I love a good neutral eyeshadow palette, which is just what this is. The colors start light and are buildable for deeper color. Most of them do have a shimmer to them if you like shimmer. Very pretty colors.
Tarte Eye pallet
Love tarte eye shadow. Great pigment and not alot of fall out. Doesn't crease through out the day.
Tarte eyeshadow
Tarte eyeshadow is the best eyeshadow you will ever buy! It goes on smoothly and stays in place. It is a great product that once you buy it you will throw out all your other eyeshadows.
Colorful to the eye
I'm always looking n buying makeup in stores n online. I like this one because it holds more colors than just a few in a case. It last longer too. Good price. Stays on throughout the day
28/02/2021
eyeshadow
This eye shadow is very good quality, I really love the colors .
27/02/2021
Perfect neutral every day palette
This palette. Let me tell you. I honestly had very low expectations for it and it blew me away. The shadows are pigmented and buttery smooth, they blend amazing, The packaging is adorable, and the shades are perfect for every day!! I never reach for any of my other high end palettes. I love the versatility. There are light subtle colors and dark smoky colors to bring your looks from daytime to night. And I love how the dark shades can also make a nice liner in a pinch. I will never be without this palette as long as Tarte makes it. Love love love!!
Amazing!
What a fantastic assortment of colors! The color saturation is perfect! Easy to get a dramatic effect or blend out for more muted. Love them!!!
Good natural pallet
I like Tarte products. This pallet is perfect for every day work makeup, when you don't want to think too much, but want to look put together.
Eyeshadow palette!
I love these types of eyeshadow, don't like the pencil type ones.
26/02/2021
Very pretty colors for anytime of day
Love this pallet! Colors are perfect for any occasion or time of day! Would highly recommend for the price!
Recommended
I like the colors the pigment are very true color the best part is that they smell like chocolate.
25/02/2021
Perfect!
This is the best palette! If you love a mix of mattes and glitters in natural shades, or want just a touch of wow, you need this! Perfect for my light skin.
25/02/2021
Perfect everyday palette
These colors are wearable for everyday use and they blend very well together. In a pinch I’ve used my fingers to apply and it still came out beautiful! That’s an ode to the quality of the formula :)