tarte Tartelette™ Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette

4.9 5 0 271 271 The Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette features 20 rosy and bronze shades in a supersize palette: 10 matte, four pearlescent, and six metallic finishes arranged in rows to create effortless, natural looks. Nutrient-rich colored clays allow for maximum pigment and all-day wear, while the shadow won’t crease or fade, even on oily lids.
tarte Tartelette™ Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette

26/11/2021
Good product
this product is really good, colours are pigmented, its not much of a fallout, the thing i liked the most is how long this product lasted, i cant think of any improvement.
12/11/2021
Great neutrals
Love love this pallets. It’s a great neutral that I think every one should have in their collection! The colors are so versatile too!
09/11/2021
It's all about the eyes
Love this palette. Gorgeous colors and very affordable
28/10/2021
tarte Tartelette
LOVE the colors! Great variety and they were super pigmented. It was beautiful and went with any outfit. I really loved this!
27/10/2021
I love this eyeshadow
I have learned any products by Tarte are amazing. I get them in my Ipsy bag regularly and buy them from Amazon. I love the colors and you really can't go wrong with ANY of Tarte's products. Great company.
26/10/2021
Pretty Pinks and Nudes
This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes of all time just because it's filled with pretty pinks, nudes, and golds! I can create a ton of looks with it, whether it's a light natural look or a little smokey eye action. I love the glittery shades, they work great all over the lid. I'm just obsessed with pink!
25/10/2021
I love Tarte
I LOVE a great cruelty free makeup product and tarte Tartelette Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette is at the top of my list. It can be difficult to find really great make up products that are truly cruelty free and look and work great. Tarte brand had always come through and this shadow set is no exception. Beautiful colors that blend well and last.
11/10/2021
Great palette!
I'm not much of an eyeshadow person, but I couldn't pass up on this palette. I love the neutral tones and how it stays so well all day. Tarte has really outdone themselves on this amazing palette.
10/10/2021
Friggin amazing!
So I get to sample this brand often with a subscription service I have, and this pallette is too legit to quit!!! The colors match me and my preference perfectly, and I'm not the type to spend too much time on makeup layers and paint my face, so these natural colors not only stay during sweaty work shifts and days, but all day and night, even just quick sweeps on cheeks and eyes add a lil glow without too much makeup if you don't want to do ull blown face like me!! LOVE TARTE!!! GET THIS BRANDD!!!
09/10/2021
Best palette ever!
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette! Tarte always has the best quality makeup and this is no different. It blends so beautifully and I love each color I. The palette. I highly recommend!!
08/10/2021
Nude
This these are so awesome I used this before but it about finish now this so pretty when you use this as a light or natural makeup it gives you a different and descent look anyways I is so good and again i am gonna buy one
05/10/2021
Another perfection by tarte!
Tarte always amazes me (especially with eyeshadow) & this was no different. Blends flawlessly, colors are so pigmented, & the shimmery shades are so beautiful (add a little water to the brush to really make them pop) love love love! Another favorite from tarte!
05/10/2021
Such a basic palette
I honestly think it’s a must have palette, perfect basic colors, very good for fair skin tone. I use this on daily basis. Love the quality of this product. I would recommend this for everyone
03/10/2021
Wonderful product
I got this eyeshadow palette something I had wanted for a while I had waited for it to go on sale I really like the bright vibrant shimmery colors they blend very well and last all day the colors are wonderful they do not smoke and you do not have to reapply
30/09/2021
Perfect
The pigmentation pay out is really nice. Doesn't feel caked on and easy to blend