TattooStudio™ Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Achieve perfectly sculpted eyebrows that last for 24 hours.

Liz (Pomona)

• 7 Comments
1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I like that it is easy to use and does leave my eyelashes looking fuller and sexier and it is easy to carry around but the handle is sometime slippery which it was non slip proof

Erica (Greenfield)

• 8 Comments
1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

For someone that’s always had thinner eyebrows this is a miracle worker I can fill mine in in them not look totally fake and it stays on all day

Alba Figueroa (Barranquitas PR)

• Review
1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Maravilloso producto deja las cejas bellas y lo mejor es que dura mas de 1 dia no se corre ni se sale con el sudor lo recomiendo 100%

Sophia (Mountain City)

• 13 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I use this daily as when you age you tend to loose your brows thickness especially when your a natural blond. Live how it works with the wand which makes it percise. Fills in great. This is a go to product almost daily. Great job, don't kniw what Id do without it!!

Heather (Portland)

• 26 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Just tried this after I saw a great review. It just wasn’t for me. I didn’t see much difference without adding quite a bit and then it looked ridiculous. Much too heavy for my taste. I prefer a more natural brow look.

Kelsey (Tulsa)

• 17 Comments
1/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

What an easy application! I love that you get a double headed brush! No worrying about loosing one or the other. It’s a beautiful shade of drown. Very realistic eyebrows.

Donna (Wisconsin Rapids)

• 20 Comments
1/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

This works absolutely amazing. I love how you can draw or fill in your eyebrows and looks amazing like you just got your brows done

LaWanda (Jacksonville)

• 29 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I must have read a description for one product and then clicked on this product by mistake. I thought this was more of a "tattoo" and not just an eyebrow pencil like the very first one I ever bought. Only difference is the first pencil I ever bought you had to manually sharpen. This one, you never have to sharpen. For a dollar or less per pencil, I'll sharpen it myself. I don't have to have a name brand product.

Heather (Easthampton)

• 2 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

This tattoo studio is awesome I love it it's better than the eye brows liner with the brush at one end and the liner at the other. I wouldn't trade it for nothing

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love it. I’ve been using Anastasia promade for the longest time but maybelline promade works just as well and only a fraction of the price plus it come with a brush. Great everyday product. And it is so easy to apply it!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours