4.4 5 0 83 83 Achieve perfectly sculpted eyebrows that last for 24 hours. <Br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07GX1DSHG&asins=B07GX1DSHG&linkId=0bed5456d66bfdb209cd40698b811cd7&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

5/22/2019
Stay All Day Eye Brow Product
I usually use high end eye brow products, because they tend to stay longer and are more pigmented. I was amazed by this product. I bought 2 different colors because i dye my hair often. They both worked well with my complexion. I use this almost daily. Very affordable, $12, can purchase at lots of different stores. Only a few shades to choose from, i wish maybelline would add more shades to this item.
3/24/2019
Stays on
It goes on easily and smooth it makes doing my eyebroes easy
3/20/2019
Beautiful Brows
This is the perfect brow product to keep your brows even and beautiful without smearing. The price is reasonable and it's so easy to use. I Would definitely recommend it.
3/10/2019
Perfect
Perfect for my eye brows. Mine are blonde so they blend in. This really makes it easy to follow my eye brow and just color where the brow is. Nothing complicated. Looks so natural
3/9/2019
Makeup
Loved the dual brush applicator with the eyebrow comb. Product applies nicely with even pigment.
3/8/2019
Saved my day
Accidentally took too much of my eyebrows one day so I had to find something to try to save my day / week. It saved my day matched my colors and look the perfect.
3/8/2019
Tattoo brow
I love this product it lets me design the perfect eye brow, it stays on well and for a good amount of time! :)
3/6/2019
Great eyebrow pomade
I’ve been an avid user of the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade for years. This product is a actually a great cost-efficient substitute. While I don’t think it lasts quite as long, it still goes on smoothly & gives beautiful shape & definition to the brows. Great product for the price bracket!
3/5/2019
Very good
Very good product,soft and durable.I recommend it.love it
2/28/2019
Maybelline Brow Pomade
I love this brow product! The older I get, my eyebrows seem to be fading away, but this helps me to define and color them the way I like them to look.
2/28/2019
Product
This item work pretty good for me but it was not exactly the outcome I wanted it might be fo someone but just not for me don't think I will try this one again thank you
2/27/2019
great product
awesome product especially for the price. great quality. easy to apply. long wear. will definitely buy again
2/26/2019
Ok, but not for me
I wanted to really love this product. However, it applied patchy to my eyes. I just did not like it for me
2/26/2019
Great Product
It went on smooth and gave me the exact shape I was looking for.
2/20/2019
Love love love!
This is truly a 5 star eyebrow pomade. I bought this and Anastasia Beverly Hills brand pomade from Sephora within 2 months of each other; and I can honestly say that this store bought Maybelline brand gives me the exact same desired results as the expensive Sephora brand at a fraction of the cost. So, yes yes I would definitely recommend this brow pomade to anyone whose looking for a new favorite “can’t live without” makeup addition.