TattooStudio™ Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Achieve perfectly sculpted eyebrows that last for 24 hours.

MaryAnn (Clarksburg)

3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is the perfect brow product to keep your brows even and beautiful without smearing. The price is reasonable and it's so easy to use. I Would definitely recommend it.

Krechele (Clearwater)

• 7 Comments
3/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

Perfect for my eye brows. Mine are blonde so they blend in. This really makes it easy to follow my eye brow and just color where the brow is. Nothing complicated. Looks so natural

Alyssa (Sterling Heights)

• 35 Comments
3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

Loved the dual brush applicator with the eyebrow comb. Product applies nicely with even pigment.

Wendy (Bradenville)

• 4 Comments
3/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

Accidentally took too much of my eyebrows one day so I had to find something to try to save my day / week. It saved my day matched my colors and look the perfect.

Shawnyll (Kalamazoo)

• 2 Comments
3/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this product it lets me design the perfect eye brow, it stays on well and for a good amount of time! :)

Jo (Houston)

• 1 Review
  • 13 Comments
3/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

I’ve been an avid user of the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade for years. This product is a actually a great cost-efficient substitute. While I don’t think it lasts quite as long, it still goes on smoothly & gives beautiful shape & definition to the brows. Great product for the price bracket!

Luz (Sherman)

3/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very good product,soft and durable.I recommend it.love it

Patricia (Williamstown)

2/28/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this brow product! The older I get, my eyebrows seem to be fading away, but this helps me to define and color them the way I like them to look.

Charlene (Porter)

• 6 Comments
2/28/2019 Home Tested with free product

This item work pretty good for me but it was not exactly the outcome I wanted it might be fo someone but just not for me don't think I will try this one again thank you

Raven (Salem)

2/27/2019 Home Tested with free product

awesome product especially for the price. great quality. easy to apply. long wear. will definitely buy again

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours