4.5 5 0 97 97 Achieve perfectly sculpted eyebrows that last for 24 hours. <Br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07GX1DSHG&asins=B07GX1DSHG&linkId=0bed5456d66bfdb209cd40698b811cd7&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
TattooStudio™ Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup

27/02/2019
great product
awesome product especially for the price. great quality. easy to apply. long wear. will definitely buy again
26/02/2019
Ok, but not for me
I wanted to really love this product. However, it applied patchy to my eyes. I just did not like it for me
26/02/2019
Great Product
It went on smooth and gave me the exact shape I was looking for.
20/02/2019
Love love love!
This is truly a 5 star eyebrow pomade. I bought this and Anastasia Beverly Hills brand pomade from Sephora within 2 months of each other; and I can honestly say that this store bought Maybelline brand gives me the exact same desired results as the expensive Sephora brand at a fraction of the cost. So, yes yes I would definitely recommend this brow pomade to anyone whose looking for a new favorite “can’t live without” makeup addition.
19/02/2019
Larga duración
Me encanta. Tiene una duración prolongada y se mantiene el tono por el resto del día, sin necesidad de retoques. Mis cejas quedan perfectas!
18/02/2019
I really like to highlight my eyebrows and this works so good for me i am using it since long time and will continue to using it
It works but...
Its not true to the color. The shades are much darker. The product goes on thick, too thick and leaves behind lines from the applicatior, very visible. Of course you can make it work by substituting the applicator and very very lightly applyly sparsely. It does last nearly 24 hours and it is super difficult to remove as soon as it's applied.
Brows
I love drugstore products but I will be sticking to my abh or kvd pomades. This is good for someone who isn't willing to spend 20 bucks on a pomade and who wants to try one at a decent price. Great for someone learning or just wanting to try a pomade for the first time to get a feel for it. Abh still reigns surpreme though! Wanted to add that this does have good staying power if anyone was wondering on that.
Producto que dura 24 horas
Yo usé este producto y es fantástico te dura un montón y sobre todo en cuanto al color. Yo lo recomiendo 100%
13/02/2019
Easily the best
I’ve used many eyebrow products, but this one definitely makes a difference.
12/02/2019
Really stays put, easy to use
I have pretty decent brows, but I like to add more definition and shape to them. I've tried so many brow pencils and pomades and products. There are a few I come back to and this is one of them. It's decent priced vs others I've bought. It goes on super smooth. It definitely stays put. I sweat and it still doesn't come off, smudge or smear. I like the texture too which gives my brows a more natural look vs with pencil. They have so many shades that you can definitely find one that caters to your brow color. I think it's great.
12/02/2019
I love this stuff, it definitely lasts 24 hours and it’s basically smudge proof. I recommend it to all of my friends. Good stuff 5 stars
11/02/2019
Full day proof
deep onxy black 24 hr water resistant, with minimal smearing and smudging. Great product, worth every penny.
11/02/2019
Sombras de cejas
Excelente, si sabes aplicarlo. Las cejas quedan natural
09/02/2019
Best product for my kind of brows
I just love this TattooStudio™ Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup as this is perfect for my sparse brows. I have tried almost all the available products for the brows and they never worked for me. As they all worked brows with some density,whereas mine is very sparse. I feel so empowered when I use the brush to define my brows without worrying about fading quickly. I do not have to worry that they will lose the shape since I have an oily skin,but they last longer,I am very impressed. This is the only brow product I am using right now. I would highly recommend this brow product to everyone,with dense to sparse brows,it works for everyone.