4.5 5 0 97 97 Achieve perfectly sculpted eyebrows that last for 24 hours. <Br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07GX1DSHG&asins=B07GX1DSHG&linkId=0bed5456d66bfdb209cd40698b811cd7&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
TattooStudio™ Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup

21/01/2019
Excellent
Maravilloso producto deja las cejas bellas y lo mejor es que dura mas de 1 dia no se corre ni se sale con el sudor lo recomiendo 100%
20/01/2019
Fills In Brows Great
I use this daily as when you age you tend to loose your brows thickness especially when your a natural blond. Live how it works with the wand which makes it percise. Fills in great. This is a go to product almost daily. Great job, don't kniw what Id do without it!!
20/01/2019
Just so so
Just tried this after I saw a great review. It just wasn’t for me. I didn’t see much difference without adding quite a bit and then it looked ridiculous. Much too heavy for my taste. I prefer a more natural brow look.
19/01/2019
Lovely
What an easy application! I love that you get a double headed brush! No worrying about loosing one or the other. It’s a beautiful shade of drown. Very realistic eyebrows.
17/01/2019
Tattoo eyebrows
This works absolutely amazing. I love how you can draw or fill in your eyebrows and looks amazing like you just got your brows done
15/01/2019
Imcreible
Excelente producto util para maquillar la ceja el pimento es muy fuerte y te ara sentir confiable
Very Expensive Eyebrow Pencil
I must have read a description for one product and then clicked on this product by mistake. I thought this was more of a "tattoo" and not just an eyebrow pencil like the very first one I ever bought. Only difference is the first pencil I ever bought you had to manually sharpen. This one, you never have to sharpen. For a dollar or less per pencil, I'll sharpen it myself. I don't have to have a name brand product.
LOVE IT
This tattoo studio is awesome I love it it's better than the eye brows liner with the brush at one end and the liner at the other. I wouldn't trade it for nothing
12/01/2019
Good
I absolutely love it. I’ve been using Anastasia promade for the longest time but maybelline promade works just as well and only a fraction of the price plus it come with a brush. Great everyday product. And it is so easy to apply it!
Perfect Match
This tattoo studio is a really good product and it’s a perfect match to my natural brow. I love that it looks natural and it’s not too dark. For me having sparse brows I need to fill them in and when I do I definitely want a natural look so buying and trying the Maybelline tattoo studio was a great decision and I highly recommend!
11/01/2019
Love! Top 3 favorites in pomades.
The color auburn is a perfect chocolate brown that matched my warm red toned, brown hair perfectly. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the wear time. It doesn't transfer and seems pretty waterproof, but on my oily skin it rubbed off a bit too easy at the end of the day with my fingers - makeup remover not used. But of all the pomades I've used, and I've used a lot, this is easily in my top 3 and would recommend a try. My brows are thin and sparse from years of over plucking and this filled them in beautifully.
11/01/2019
I love this brow makeup, goes on easy and lasts a long time. I use it all the time
Bueno
Me gusta porque dura mucho y no se corre exelente producto tiene un terminado muy original
10/01/2019
Maquillaje cejas
Yo lo he probado y deja muy buenos resultados. Ceja las cejas perfectamente perfiladas y destacadas como lo mas natural posible
10/01/2019
Simple
As im getting older,my eyebrows tend to look thinner and less full. This product is easy to apply and makes such a difference. Love how easy it is to apply,and the end result looks great. Really makes my eyes show up. Love it!!