Temdan Clear Case Compatible with iPhone 12 Case/Compatible with iPhone 12 Pro Case - Clear

4.7 5 0 79 79 This clear case Designed for phone 12 case / designed for phone 12 pro case. Support wireless charging. Screen Protection: Raised bezels around the screen help protect against scratches. Shockproof Corners: This clear case has shockproof corners for dropproof protection.

08/09/2021
Great phone case….keeps my phone safe Love it
26/08/2021
IPhone Case
I received a free iPhone case for my iPhone 12 Mini from Home Tester Club in exchange for a review. I really like this case. It's clear with a granite pattern on the back so it's easy to see my red phone. I dropped my phone and it didn't break so the case does it's job!
25/08/2021
I phone case
I liked the I phone case. I would recommend it to friends and family. The I phone case protected my I phone when I dropped it. I can’t think of any improvements to the I phonto the I phone case
24/07/2021
IPHONE 12 purple glitter slim phone cover
I’m loving this glitter purple slim phone cover. Its very protected of my phone, which is wonderful and what I was looking for. I would recommend it highly.
16/07/2021
Love
I love this clear case very well made and highly recommend this product… it’s saved my phone many times.
13/07/2021
It was ok
Product was good easy to put on and use.
24/06/2021
Clean and clear
Good case hasn’t yellowed after cleaning it everyday with alcohol wipes to remove germs. Case does a good job of protecting my phone. Good buy.
01/06/2021
Phone case
It is really nice my husband loves his so do i
11/05/2021
Clear case
Well I'd say the case is good but it doesn't have enough bump protection my phone fell and the case was fine but the shock vibration broke the glass on my phone
27/04/2021
This is a great case for my iphone. Loved that it was clear and not flimsy
14/04/2021
cute case
cute sturdy and not breaking cover fits great secure
Awesome product!
Stylish and durable. I love that its see through. Seems sturdy enough.
Iphone12
I’m an avid lover of all apple products, being said I like the size of the 12 good sound quality and perfect pictures
Love this case
You know how you have a case and it always turns a different color over time. This one is perfect and does not do that. Dropped many times no chips or scratches and Stays sturdy around the phone.
05/04/2021
My daughter loves it!
It's useful, practical, and affordable. It protects the phone as it should, and as an added bonus...you can put a picture between the case and the phone as a way to personalize it. Tired of that photo? No problem. No need to buy another case every other week or two. Just simply switch out the photo and enjoy a whole new look.