Temdan Clear Case Compatible with iPhone 12 Case/Compatible with iPhone 12 Pro Case - Clear

4.8 5 0 95 95 This clear case Designed for phone 12 case / designed for phone 12 pro case. Support wireless charging. Screen Protection: Raised bezels around the screen help protect against scratches. Shockproof Corners: This clear case has shockproof corners for dropproof protection.

23/07/2022
Great price and product
His is a really great functional thing if your always dropping your phone like me. It's very awesome satisfying when it doesn't break.
07/07/2022
Great case
Worthy of a 5 star review. Bought this at Walmart on sale. It is super easy to put on and super cute. Protects my phone so im less worrysome if I drop it. Totally worth ihe low price.
30/06/2022
I bought this case for my little cousin who drops their phone extremely often. Definitely drop proof as her phone is still completely scratch/crack free. However it gets dirty pretty quickly since its clear
27/03/2022
fits like a glove
I tried this for a week,and believe me I dropped it a few times. I seem to do that alot and that is why I wanted to try this case out. Love it and will be leaving it on my phone. Thank you so much for the chance to try this out.
24/03/2022
Works great!!
My son has this on his phone and it works great for protecting it for any damage.
10/03/2022
Great Case For An Acitve Lifestyle
I bought this case for my husband's new IPhone 12. He is a contractor and needs extra protection but doesn't want a bulk phone. So far, the case has been great. He's had a few drops and although minor, the phone is still in great shape. We definitely recommend.
15/02/2022
Love the clear case
Love the clear case it’s so cute it also lets your foundation of the phone show
29/11/2021
Good
This was really nice even though it is so simple it was actually really pretty. I still feel like it gives the protection that I would want too.
24/11/2021
Funda para iPhone
Es buenísimo ya que tuve q comprar uno recientemente es muy resistente para proteger el cel la recomiendo
23/11/2021
Phone Case ❤️
I would recommend this case. I absolutely love my phone case. It’s clear, light, but it’s very sturdy. I’ll be buying some more soon. Thank you for letting me try out my new case.
23/11/2021
Love!
I really like these phone cases because they’re great quality and are very classy. I like my phone to be safe as all of you know that an iPhone is quite expensive. Would absolutely recommend this to my friends
19/11/2021
This is a really good phone case for your iPhone it really sturdy and will completely protect your phone from damage
10/11/2021
Definitely awesome
I absolutely would recommend it to my friends and family members of whom use products like this product. I think this product is an awesome little gadget to have. I definitely like the brand as well.
06/10/2021
Perfect
Fits great. Not too bulky and help protect my phone from damages.
02/10/2021
Fits great
I love this case, it fits my iPhone 12 so well. It's not too bulky and it looks great on my phone. The case isn't too slippery so I don't have any issues with my phone slipping out of my hands.