THALIA SODI Absolute Amethyst Eau de Parfum

4 5 0 71 71 Unleash your inner passion with the addicting and beautiful scents of ABSOLUTE AMETHYST. The combination of lemon blossom, black dahlia and vanilla orchid, with a twist of Anejo tequila, instill a powerful yet complex feminine aroma that will solidify you as a force to be reckoned with.
THALIA SODI Absolute Amethyst Eau de Parfum

10/09/2019
Watch out, your boyfriend may attack
My boyfriend absolutely loved Thalia Sodi Absolute Eau de Parfum on me and asked me to wear it more often. However, it didn't last very long on me. The bottle is very attractive and will look good on the vanity. The scent is very sweet
07/09/2019
A Day with Thalia
I received a lot of compliments when I had the perfume on. People asking what it was and how much they liked it.
07/09/2019
Good smell
I think its a nice smell, isnt so strong just the right amount
06/09/2019
Stepped outside of my comfort zone
I normally wear lighter, more citrus-y scents & was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this perfume. It has heavier, more exotic scent and I received many compliments on my new perfume. I think I’ll use it as my special event perfume
06/09/2019
Perfect
The scent smells great not too strong or makes me dizzy
29/08/2019
Thalia Sodi Absolute Amethyst
I thought the perfume was a nice scent, however, the notes are, at times, similar to other fragrances that are on the market. Similar in the way that a lot of celebrity fragrances tend to smell.
28/08/2019
Nice smell
Very sexy and seductive smell. My husband loves it.
27/08/2019
A must have
I loved it! It was exactly the type of perfume I would buy and use for myself. I received several compliments. I will be adding to my usual rotation
26/08/2019
Love the smell
I love the smell of this perfume. I would definitely recommend it
26/08/2019
Just right
The scent was right on target , it lasted a long time and was not over powering as some scents tend to be .
23/08/2019
Pleasant scent
The Thalia Sodi perfume in absolute amethyst scent has a nice flowery scent. The scent lasts through the day when applied to pulse points on neck and wrists.
23/08/2019
Love the scent
I thought the perfume had a nice scent. I would recommend to friends. I think the price point is also good for a nice long lasting fragrance. I definitely received a lot of compliments on the scent.
22/08/2019
A Scent To Remember
I believe a scent should remind you of someone or something, with Good memories and that's why I usually wear oils. Absolute Amethyst is a scent you will be remembered by. At first it starts out strong but not over powering, then a smooth soft floral finish. Vanilla, Black Dahlia, Coriander, sooooo yuuuuum. People smell me and ask what I'm wearing and that tells me I smell Delicious! I will be on the look out to buy this perfume! Thank you.
22/08/2019
Sexy Scent
Thalia Sodi Absolute Amethyst Eau de Parfum smelled really good. My husband really liked the way it smelled on me too .. Its a great scent
20/08/2019
Simply sweet
Smells great not strong at all very settle makes you feel pretty