THALIA SODI Azure Crystal Eau de Parfum

3.9 5 0 64 64 Indulge in the idyllic scent of a tropical sunrise over crystal clear waters and pure white sand. AZURE CRYSTAL offers a fresh, yet exotic, aroma and allows you to experience the crisp notes of coconut water and fresh florals, layered over amusky, citrus zest.
THALIA SODI Azure Crystal Eau de Parfum

10/09/2019
Not my fave
THALIA SODI Azure Crystal Eau de Parfum was not my cup of tea. While the scent wasn't horrible, it was a bit too powerful for my personal choice. It lingers and feel like a heavy, overbearing musk almost. I could not personally recommend it.
09/09/2019
Perfect for Work/everyday wear
It was a pleasant scent to have with me. I wore it work and I must say it wasn't overpowering at all A little bit to the wrists and it was more than enough to last a few hours.
07/09/2019
My opinion on a Parfum.
I didn't like the Azure Crystal Eau De Parfum because it was too strong of a scent also it had reminded me of a parfum old woman would wear.
06/09/2019
Subtle and sweet
This was surprisingly good. It’s a very subtle smell, but so nice.
06/09/2019
Great perfume!
I was very pleased with this perfume. I was a little skeptical of how good it would be since it is not a well known and established name, but I am always willing to try new things, especially perfumes which I simply love! It is not an overpowering scent yet strong enough where you and others can smell it. I was surprised if how long the scent was noticeable for. It has pretty good staying power which is a must for any perfume I purchase. I will definitely be buying a bottle soon . I recommend others give it a try. Perfume preferences are a very personal thing, so not everyone will love it, but I feel that it will be a big hit!
03/09/2019
Beautiful fragrance would buy in future
I loved that it was light and not too girly. It reminded me of a perfume one of my favorite teachers in grade school used to wear. I also loved that it smelled fresh and was not strong. I received a lot of compliments while wearing it.
03/09/2019
Thalia sodi smell
It seems nice just not the type that I wear but only because I don’t like don’t mean it’s not a good fragrance
27/08/2019
It’s a no for me.
Scent did not last at all. Spritzed it on and could not smell it 2 hrs later.
27/08/2019
Great summer scent
The scent is perfect for summer. It’s light and smells sweet like coconut. It lasted an average amount of time. It wasn’t overpowering.
Perfume
Smells great! Has a fruity smell to it that I liked.
Wow beautiful smell
I love the smell its great and i would definitely buy
Thalia SODI Azure
I loved the smell of this parfum and how well it lasted. I didn't have to put much on and it lasted all day. I would recommend this parfum to family and friends.
23/08/2019
Very exotic and pleasant
The scent is a mix of citric and wood smell. Very pleasant! I usually don't use women's perfume cause they tend to be too sweet, but this one smell refreshing. Great for daru and night use.
20/08/2019
Love This Fragrance
I love this perfume. It's a fresh flowery fragrance and it lasts all day. The bottle is beautiful. I highly recommend.
19/08/2019
Scent is too strong
The parfum has a very strong scent to my taste will probably not buy