THALIA SODI Liquid Sun Eau de Parfum

3.8 5 0 67 67 Experience the scents of mandarin leaves and sunbathed peonies rustling in thesalty sea breeze. The alluring fragrance of LIQUID SUN leaves you feeling refreshed, radiant and craving more.
THALIA SODI Liquid Sun Eau de Parfum

06/09/2019
Absolutely Perfect
I absolutely love the fin, flirty scent that comes from this perfume. It's aroma is long-lasting and very noticeable even with a few drops!
06/09/2019
Perfume review do you like a lemon scent
I really enjoyed the clean scent of the perfume however it was of a lemon scent
03/09/2019
Horrible scent for women
The perfume, at the beginning smell like citric (orange specifically) but then smell exactly like Nenuco, that's a baby perfume. For baby it's fine but for women it's a terrible scent.
03/09/2019
SMELLS DELICIOUS
This perfume smells absolutely delicious! It is clean, crisp, and refreshing..Love it!
30/08/2019
Summer Scent
it was very refreshing and its is definitely a summer scent, it smell fresh and summery!!!
30/08/2019
Fruity Floral Scent
I really liked the fruity flowery scent, a bit like citrus fruits & flowers mixed together. The smell wasn’t overpowering & it’s a perfect scent for summer time. The only bad thing it doesn’t last too long.
26/08/2019
Thalia Sodi perfume
Well I didn't like the Sodi perfume, it's a soft perfume but I feel like I smell like lemons and I don't like that.
Summer in a bottle
A lovely,feminine, sweet,summery,fresh scent. It was not over whelming. It smells like summer in a bottle.
It’s alright.
It was alright. I prefer fresher ones, but overall I think it is a good product.
23/08/2019
A very fresh everyday perfume!
The THALIA SODI Liquid Sun Eau de Parfum is a really nice perfume. You can definitely smell some citrus and floral hue to it but it's not too much, it's just a hint, like fresh laundry that has been dried in the sun, that is how I would describe it. It has some musky characteristics, but not too overpowering, it is still a very feminine perfume. It lasted all day on me, even though I didn't apply a lot of it, but it was also not overpowering. It smells fresh but I can also see it being a fall or a winter perfume because of that hint of musk. It's a very good perfume, and I am not a perfume person in general.
22/08/2019
Thalia Sodi sun perfume
I enjoyed this scent. It was a fresh and light. What I liked the most was that the smell didn’t bother me at all. Some perfumes give me a headache but this one didnt
22/08/2019
Fresh and floral
It smells fresh and floral with citrus notes. Great for beautiful spring or summer days. Very bright smelling.
21/08/2019
What Are You Wearing
Thalia Sodi Liquid Sun Parfum has a wonderful smell and it stays on you all day not overpowering. I wore this perfume out for date night with my husband and he immediately noticed that I was wearing a new fragrance that took me by surprise but in a good way all I have to say ladies run don't sleep on this fragrance you will thank me later
21/08/2019
Great scent
I think this perfume is amazing. My husband loved it and i would recommend it to any woman looking to exciter her man.
20/08/2019
Awesome fragrance
Excellent parfum, excellent fixative great aromatic