5 5 0 5 5 The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream is now available in a newly designed 1.7-oz. pack. Suitable for vegans, this product is described as a gentle and velvety moisturizer that soothes and restores the skin's moisture overnight. It is formulated without fragrance, colourants or preservatives, and is enriched with community trade aloe vera. It is claimed to provide ultra-gentle, soothing and calming moisturization. It is dermatologically approved, clinically proven, and suitable for sensitive skin. Also repackaged is Soothing Day Cream. The company is against animal testing.
The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream

21/10/2020
Great moisturizer for sensitive skin!
I bought the The Body Shope Aloe night cream. I have sensitive skin so I was rely excited to try this. It didn't disappoint. It left skin very soft, with no irritation. I will buy again.
25/07/2020
Love!!!
Have used Aloe Soothing Night Cream for years & love it. Ran out during COVID and quickly came to appreciate it even more as nothing on hand even came close.
03/07/2020
Body shop
The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream. The Body Shop brand is awesome
25/05/2020
Sensitive Skin Favorite
I’ve been using this for a few months now and love it. I have extremely sensitive skin and most moisturizers cause me irritation, but not this one! I use a topical acne treatment which can cause extreme dryness and I love this cream for those days. It’s also really great anytime I have a sunburn to soothe my face. It’s one of the few moisturizers that I’ve found that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and actually provides a lot of hydration.
05/04/2020
Body shop
I have loved anything I have ever tried from bodyshop! And this aloe soothing did not disappoint! I put this on my shoulders when they were sunburned went to bed when woke it was 10x10x betterbetter!!