4.6 5 0 8 8 The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator has been relaunched with a new product name (previously known as a Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator), and is now available in a newly designed 3.3-fl. oz. pack. Suitable for combination and oily skin, the product is described as a clarifying and pore-purifying formula with jojoba beads and olive stone that leaves skin softer and smoother. It also contains mineral-rich seaweed from Roaring Water Bay, Ireland, which is renowned for its conditioning and hydrating benefits, with a non-oily nature to make it particularly suitable for normal to oily skin. According to the manufacturer, seaweed is packed with vitamins and minerals that are also great for skin, and because it moisturizes and conditions with zero oils, it is ideal for use on normal to shiny skin. Suitable for vegetarians, this product is formulated without phthalates, triclosan, or GMO, and contains community fair trade ingredients. The company is against animal testing.
The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator

04/12/2020
One of my faves
I've used this product for years and still love it. It's my birthday month so I get $10 off, I'm going to stock up!!
25/11/2020
Grew up with body shop products and still use it
I grew up using body shop products and have really good skin now. I have used a variety of lines including the vitamin e, vitamin c, tea tree and this one- seaweed. They all serve different purposes and I love them all. This one is great for pores.
09/10/2020
PERECT!
LOVE! I use this after my facial steamer and you can feel/see the difference in your skin and pores!
09/09/2020
Very strong
Very strongThis product is really harsh on the skin with people with sensitive skin and since I have sensitive skin is really broke me out in a few places like my cheeks and my forehead I would not use theirs because my skin would probably break out and make it worse but this would be really good on people with dry skin and people those who do not have sensitive skin it does not have soothing ingredients or anything but has a lot of fragrance in it so I would actually not used on my face but this would be a good physical exfoliation for my hands
25/07/2020
LOVE THIS!!!!
I use to try EVERYTHING on the shelf. EVERYTHING. From Olay to Clearsil. I have been using this for 3 years now. And never think about anything else. If I have friends who are having trouble with breakouts, I recommend this and most have switched and loved it! I love the feel when it’s on my face and gets rinsed off. I do use it every day in the morning and it helps me start my day right. It doesn’t really have a smell, but for me, it’s all about the feel and the results. And I rarely get a breakout and if I do, it clears fast! Seriously could not love this stuff more! And you don’t need to buy a whole set, for me, this is all I need! I’ve never been as happy with my skin as I am now. Minimal breakouts and no blackheads! Amazing!
22/07/2020
Great exfoliating product
This product does the job pretty good and is very gentel on the skin too. Removes dead skin and debri from skin without causing any harsh reaction
23/06/2020
Perfect for oily skin
If you have oily skin, then you probably suffer from large pores and blakheads. or maybe im just super unlucky becuase i have severe issues with pores and blakheads. this product is amazing. i found it online and im always researching what will help my face this made a huge differnce it affected the visibility of my pores in a very positiveway. it controlled oil very well. I love it, it made my face look and feel great
02/11/2020
This product looks so appealing, I can not wait to try this amazing product