The Good Stuff Frizz Control Oil No-rinse Conditioner

4.6 5 0 94 94 Packed full of active ingredients, our frizz control oil is too good to rinse off.
The Good Stuff Frizz Control Oil No-rinse Conditioner

02/07/2022
Works PERFECTLY
i just recently bought this and it smells amazing. my hair is really thick and frizzy and this really helps maintain it. it is a little heavy on the hair but i don’t really mind because it smells great and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling weird but more secured in a way
02/06/2022
Love this
Love this product! It made my hair so soft and easy to style.
18/03/2022
Loved
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner.. cause it made my hair really soft. Why i love it? Is because it makes my hair soft. It doesn't make your hair oily. I'd definitely recommend this. I'd definitely buying this leave in conditioner.. oh one more thing this is my opinion and how it's doing very well..
22/11/2021
absolutely would recommend it to my friends and family members. I absolutely love leave-in conditioner they always seem to work very well especially since I have extremely curly hair.
29/09/2021
Excellent frizz control oil
The frizz control oil is the perfect product to control my childs wild and crazy curls that frizz in the humid weather. It has been a lifesaver for the high humid days. It doesn't weight your hair down and it smells great!
07/07/2021
Great Product
I love The Good Stuff !! It makes my dry , frizzy hair look beautiful ! It is not greasy or heavy !! Works great !
28/06/2021
The good stuff
I love using the good stuff. Makes my hair feel soft, smooth and looks shiny (not oily.) Tames the fly aways. Also helps make brushing easier.
27/06/2021
Love it!
I personally love hair oils and or serums. I love this product and the entire line to be honest. I use it in my daughters hair as well. Helps so much with combing out her hair as well as keeping it frizz free with lots of moisture.
14/06/2021
It's ok
I like it but its not for people with thick curly hair. It didn't really stop frizz, it just added oil to my hair.
06/06/2021
Soft, silky hair
I absolutely loved the way this leave in left my hair shiny and smooth.
05/06/2021
Works great!
Perfect for humid summer days and nights! It is light weight product that goes on easily and leaves me hair soft and smooth. A little goes a long way so no need to pile it on like other leave ins. Overall recommend to tame frizz and keep hair light and soft.
04/05/2021
Once was enough
I JUST tried this oil and it is simply divine. My hair feels amazing, the scent is not cloying.
10/04/2021
Great Product
I received a sample size of this product in a subscription box. It really works great in controlling the frizz in my hair. My hair is curly, so this helped control my hair throughout the day.
02/02/2021
Frizz free
I have color treated, tangled dry hair. I was hesitant to use this but a friend recommended it and I am so glad she did because I am hooked on this and its been so hard to find this in store. This is a great detangling, leaving your hair soft and frizz free.
22/11/2020
Best conditioner EVER!
I am so glad that I finally tried this product. I was on edge about it first. It made my hair so light feeling. I always have to use detangler but not with this conditioner. Works like none other.