The Hot Tools® Signature Series Salon Gold 1” Curling Iron

4.8 5 0 198 198 The complete package with superior features that let you create all your favourite looks.
The Hot Tools® Signature Series Salon Gold 1” Curling Iron

09/05/2022
Wounderful
My option on this curling iron is that it's wonderful. It didn't take long to heat it stays very hot, and produces beautiful curls, I highly recommend this product if your looking to buy one .
22/03/2022
Best curling iron
I have a house full of girls we all love this curling iron! It holds the curls so well!! It heats up fast. It curls so perfectly. And I love it! I would buy this for all my friends
01/03/2022
Great curling iron!
I don't heat style my hair very often, but I really enjoy this curling iron when I do. I typically do not use the clamp and just wrap my hair around and I love the way it turns out!
27/02/2022
Use it all the time
I have this I’m 1” and 1 1/4” my favorite curling iron and brand. This is affordable and I purchased mine at Ulta. They last a long time and your hair looks amazing. I definitely recommend
09/02/2022
Great curling iron
I got this curling iron in cosmetology school, before getting this I have never owned a curling iron. It was a little tricky at first to try but then as you use it more you get the hang of it. But it’s a great curling iron and I would definitely get it again if I need too.
01/02/2022
The classic go to
I have used this brand and specifically this curling iron for 10+ years. It is affordable, works great, and holds up for a long long time!
15/12/2021
Works wonders
Im a long time user of hot tools. Not much tops them. Working in a salon they have serious longevity. The one inch barrel is great for creating glam waves and soft curls. The temp is consistent and doesn’t seem to burn the hair.
10/12/2021
Perfect curling iron
This curling iron is worth the money. It has a tight grip to hair, which results in a perfect curl. Just rub off with rubbing alcohol to keep it from gumming up, after it’s cool.
23/11/2021
Work great
This curling iron is good it does the job. Because of the beauty it leaves hair looking. The design and the no improvement needed it's great. Because it does it job with your hair.
23/11/2021
Love this curling iron!
This is the only curling iron I will use. I have very fine hair and I find that the clamp on this tool grabs the hair enough without leaving dents. I love that the heat setting is adjustable. It also lasts forever.
11/11/2021
Great for glam waves
I’m a long time user of hot tools. Not much tops them. Working in a salon they have serious longevity. The one inch barrel is great for creating glam waves and soft curls. The temp is consistent and doesn’t seem to burn the hair.
03/11/2021
Curler
I love this curling iron. it heats up very quickly and maintains the heat. My curls come out perfect and just the right size. Its easy to wipe down if there's a buildup of hair products.
23/10/2021
Espectacular
Me encanta porque es facil de usar deja mi cabello con unas ondas increíbles lo recomiendo.
22/10/2021
Great!
Now this is a classic! I have several different HOT-Tools. I have been using them since hair school back I’m 2001.. if your looking for something that’s affordable & still works good! This will be the route to go. You can purchase these at sallys
28/09/2021
Thin, very fine, naturally straight hair
I have thin, very fine, and naturally straight hair, and because of this, my curls have started to fall if they're not already completely flat before I get all of my hair curled. With this curling iron I don't really seem to have that problem and it created beautiful flawless curls!