The Hot Tools® Signature Series Salon Gold 1” Curling Iron

• 4.9 out of 5 from

The complete package with superior features that let you create all your favourite looks.

Suzanne (Alexandria)

• 0 Upload
  • 10 Comments
3/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Awesome product heats up fast with great results. My hairdresser recommended it and I absolutely loved it

Christina (Lancaster)

• Review
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

Best curling iron I have ever tried. Heats evenly, makes hair shiny and curl stays all day long!

Helen (FLINT)

3/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is the best curling iron out there. I have had mine for years and it works just as good as the first day I bought it. It heats it up very quickly and stays hot so you don't have to keep your hair on it for too long in order to get a great curl!

Mary (Baltimore)

• 8 Comments
3/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have been using curling irons for 20 plus years and this one is the best one I have found yet it stays hot the curls last

Tess (Chula Vista)

3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this curling iron!! I really don’t have anything negative to say about it. It has temperature controls and a separate on and off switch, which for me is a big deal. It teaches its temperature rather quickly and surprisingly doesn’t take as long as other irons to fill down. You can also use this as a wand or a traditional curling iron which I love 💕 so it’s like getting two curling irons in 1! This is definitely on my list for my top 3 hot tools!

christina (Elk Garden)

3/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

Heats up fast. Stays hot and good, strong curls result.

Nana (Brooklyn, NY)

3/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

This Item Is such a great help! It works absolutely great, and helps curl your hair soooo fantastic !

Cadence (Yes)

3/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

I received this curling iron as a gift and it works wonders on my hair.

Enid (Boston)

3/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

My go to curling iron. Hot enough to create great curls but doesn't burn my hair. I have gone thru many curling irons and the spring under the handle always breaks but I have not had any issues with this one. I always recommend to my friends. Very good price point for this curling iron also.

michelle (Saint Charles)

3/1/2019 Home Tested with free product

It heated up fast didnt snag my hair. Made my mornings much easier

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours