5 5 0 32 32

The Hot Tools® Signature Series Salon Gold 1” Curling Iron

• 5.0 out of 5 from

The complete package with superior features that let you create all your favourite looks.

San Juana (Coachella)

• 0 Upload
  • 2 Comments
1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

This curling iron leaves you hair nice and curly. I would recommend to everyone that likes to curl there hair.

Gabrielle (Liberty)

1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this curling iron. It keeps its temperature and works great. My curls are always defined and beautiful.

Kaneesha (Houston)

1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

There are a variety of sizes but i did use this curler in beauty school and will recommend this

Steven (Dothan)

• 1 Review
  • 0 Upload
  • 2 Comments
1/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

Bought this over a year ago and it's still doing a great job. Makes my hair hold curl better than ever before.

Christy (Columbus)

1/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is the best curling iron I've ever used. I like the ability to control the temperature. The curls stay perfectly formed all day and night. The price was affordable for the value.

Ashley (FLEMING)

1/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

This has got to be my favorite curling iron. I have very thick stubborn hair that needs a lot of heat! Once I purchased this I never needed another one. It get plenty not enough and my hair actually curled, not just fell flat. Very happy with the product overall!

Jamie (Highland Pointe)

• 0 Review
  • 1 Comment
1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is the best hair curler out there. It heats up very fast, gives lasting results, and consistently out lives every other one I tried. It leaves shiny curly hair

Tabitha (Mount Clare)

1/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

The signature series salon gold 1" is one of the best curling irons I have used. I have long, straight hair and always have a hard time curling it with others. I either get this perfect curl but not enough room for the full length of that strand or I get the length and not the perfect curl. With the salon gold I get both! Not to mention it heats just the right temperature to not fry my hair, but leaves me with a perfect head of curls!

Jessica (Athens)

• 0 Review
  • 1 Comment
1/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

This curling iron has far exceeded my expectations! I have never used a curling iron that could actually get my hair to keep a curl without weighing it down by a ton of product! That will never have to happen again because of this amazing Hot Tools Signature Series Curling iron! It has adjustable heat for thin to thick hair, and a comfortable handle that allows you to move and handle it with ease. The cord is just the right size and is tangle free! The heat stays evenly distributed with the gold plating, you really can’t go wrong with this!

Rachel (Country)

1/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Really love this product, actually leaves good curls in my pin straight hair, which isn't something i get often.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours