4.9 5 0 126 126 The complete package with superior features that let you create all your favourite looks.

5/22/2019
Daily use curling iron
I love this product. It's reliable and heats up fast. I've had mine for a few years now and utilize it almost daily. It's great for giving hair a slight press and curl at the end and it's also great for creating root to tip bouncy curls. Other products have had cheap handles that warm with use, but this handle stays cool.
5/21/2019
Huge fan!
This is the best curling iron. My daughters have hair that does not hold curl but when I use this curling iron - their curl lasts all day long. The cost is a little on the pricey side but I still adore it!
5/13/2019
Nothing special
To me, most curling iron brands are the same. It's the size of the barrel that makes a difference in how it works on your hair
5/4/2019
Gold Standard Curling Iron
Best iron I’ve ever used on my very thick, wavy textured hair. Curls hold until your next wash. Try this brand before ever trying one that’s more expensive. Doesn’t disappoint.
4/30/2019
One of the best out there!
Easy to hold and lightweight; if you are comfortable using a curling iron then this will be just as easy and comfortable; I bought it from tjmaxx so it was discounted price; has adjustable heat setting to set to desired temperature
4/14/2019
This Curling Iron is Golden
This Curling Iron is Golden it gets really hot and gives my hair beautiful curls.Also gets low to do my six year old daughter curls without leaving damage to her hair.
4/11/2019
Best Curling Iron!!!
I love my Hot Tools curling iron! The iron heats up quickly and the adjustable dial makes it easy to change up my curls. The curling iron is lightweight and easy to use! I’ve had this curling iron for 2 years and last week my daughter dropped it and I thought it was broken. Thank god it wasn’t, but I had already started searching for a replacement version!
4/6/2019
This curling iron gets HOT!
Love this curling iron... the cord is extra long ... you can adjust heat for hard to curl hair ... or keep it cooler for fine thin hair
4/5/2019
Hot tools gold salon curling iron
I really like the curling iron. It holds curls really good for thin hair! What I would like to know is how to clean it so it won't have that burnt hair smell
4/1/2019
Love
I've owned this Hot Tools Signature Series Salon Gold curling iron for years and I love it. It has several heat settings to choose from, reaches temperature quickly and gives my fine hair a much needed boost without pulling or scorching. I also appreciate that they include a couple of extra springs for a simple and quick exchange of the old to the new. Highly recommended this curling iron.
4/1/2019
The BEST Curling Iron for Fine Hair
I have very very fine hair and no matter what I've tried over the years, it seemed almost impossible to get my hair to hold a curl. That was until I used this product. Thank you for giving my lifeless hair curls!
3/30/2019
A great curling iron
This is a superb curling iron it works perfect on ethnic hair.
Quick pick
Purchased this curling iron on a whim to do my daughter’s hair for homecoming. It definitely did the job, but I struggle to keep the curls from falling out quickly. Overall good product.
Easy to use
I received it as a gift and I like it a lot. It leaves the hair looking lovely and I use it regularly.
3/26/2019
I’ve had my curling iron for quite a few years now and has held up like brand new. Heats fast, curls easily and easy to use and clean. Definitely recommend