The Pantum P2500W

4.7 5 0 11 11 Ideal for home & office use. Print crisp essays & professional-looking documents
The Pantum P2500W

Sleek, compact printer.
Excellent little printer. Works wirelessly with my tablet, computer & laptop. And I think it is good for using in family and small business. Good print quality too. Just what I needed. I love the sleek look and it doesn't take much space. It fits perfectly in my home office. I love it. I would recommend this product to everybody.
Small and quick
Nice small printer works fast, good print quality. Much faster than my previous printer which was an ink jet not laser.
Nice and compact
I really liked how compact the P2500W is. It prints very nice and not noisy.
Nice Prints
I liked the Pantum P2500W after I was able to get it to work. The parts were simple to put together. Just getting the ink and paper tray in. The items I printed off were fine. No problem. The only thing I had a problem with was the wifi setup. I have a desktop and laptop, but we mostly use our cellphones. I wasn't able to use my phone but we finally got it to work on the desktop and laptop. Overall I say it's a good printer. The setup is just a little time consuming.
Great printer!
I'm really happy I have The Platinum P2500W printer as part of my office now. Overall I found it pretty simple to install. It comes with a sheet of written and pictured instructions. It was very easy to connect it to my phone too. I love how small and compact this printer is. It can fit in any size office and has a very sleek sophisticated look to it. It prints out my paperwork quickly and the ink comes out nice and neat.
Easy to Use Printer
I received the P2500W printer and installation was very easy and simple. I printed out some test pages and they came out quickly, clear to read, and no ink streaks. I highly recommend this convenient and compact printer.
06/06/2021
Office helper
The printer is small enough where it does not take up much space it prints out beautifully it is easy to use and it’s a great asset to any office
04/06/2021
Monochrome Laser printer
I'm thrilled with this little Pantum P2500W printer. I was able to easily download the Pantum app to my phone and was able to quickly set up and install everything. The quality of printing is exceptionally good.
Works great
Excellent machinery. Very fast printing and prints with ease. I picked this out for my wife. Setup was a breeze for me. Once set up it prints fast and no waiting forever to print one page out like my old one. My daughter studies online right now, so when she needs to print something fast this is the printer for her. Does the job and she loves it.
SMALL
A very nice and efficient little printer. hooked right up and started to work.
10/06/2021
I love absolutely everything about this product so far, seems great for holding files.I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.