4.5 5 0 93 93 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.
Too Faced Pretty Mess Eyeshadow Palette

15/01/2021
Very colorful!
If you love glitter, then this one is for you! The colors are very bright and smooth but there is a little bit of fallout. However, if you want a darker shade with glittery colors, then you do have to build up the colors a bit more.
13/11/2020
So pretty
I love all the colors! It is so pretty. My favorite is the glitter ones
29/10/2020
love this
This eye shadow palette is one of my favorites because of the shade range, and how fun it is. I love the colors, and how you're able to create so many looks out of just one palette.
29/10/2020
Palette of my dreams
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette after purchasing. I was worried I wouldn’t like the construction and colors would not work for me. Yet? After using a few weeks, I now pick this palette over many others I have in my stock pile of makeup. Thumbs up times 10 for me.
21/10/2020
Nice shadow
The eyeshadow formula itself is very silky and buttery. The color has so much pigmentation to it. They are very long lasting and stay for hours when properly set. The only thing I didn't like was the placement of the eyeshadows it kind of looked sloppy to me. But that is just my opinion.
18/10/2020
My favorite eyeshadow!
This palette is my favorite! I love that the colors would go with any skin color or type. This eye shadow stays on much longer than other eye shadows I've purchased. I love all the beautiful colors in this palette!
16/10/2020
love the colors
I love the colors they are so pretty for the down days that you just want a nude look with a little sparkle and nothing heavy .This is one of my top favs .I would recommend this to anyone and would make a great gift
03/09/2020
Favorite pallet
I love this pallet! The neutral colors are all so beautiful! I love makeup but too faced is probably my favorite!
25/08/2020
Love these colors
I really enjoyed having this pallet the colors are amazing and they look great on me. I really liked it was at a price I couldn’t beat. I wouldn’t change a thing about this product it was amazing.
25/08/2020
Not my favorite.
I really enjoy a lot of products from this brand but I was not a fan of this palette. The matte shadows gave decent color payoff but the glitter ones didn't. I wouldn't purchase it again or recommend it.
04/08/2020
Ehhh
This product by the colors are very neutral and every day Isabell shades I just don’t think that this pallet stood out to me it’s just an OK pallet with the colors blend rather easy shimmers not really pop hard mattes are good though
30/04/2020
Very fashionable.
I loved this product. I got all my friends hooked onto it to. Specially the way it's package it makes you feel glam up. The product was not flaky and had a lot of pigment.
30/12/2019
Very good color choices
This palette has a very good color selection. It goes on easily and doesn't flake all over my face. I like the fun quirky layout of the shadows as well. Too Faced is a fun quality brand.
30/12/2019
Beautiful color palette
I absolutely love this palette! There are so many different colors to choose from that go with any skin type or outfit! The colors go on smooth and last the entire day or night! It is very easy to transition from a day to night look as well!
19/11/2019
Erica Jane Palette
I purchased this palette for two reasons. I absolutely love Too Faced company and I adore the Real Housewives of BH housewife, Erica Jane. This palette was molded after her. The colors are amazing and the pigments are rich. Top quality palette.