4.5 5 0 75 75 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.

9/19/2019
So pigmented
I loved this eyeshadow pallet. It is so pigmented and blendable. The colors really pop up allot if you use a primer or consealer as a base. I love it because you can create multiple eye looks with just this pallet.I would really recomend this eye pallet.
9/16/2019
Pretty mess express
Absolutely love too face and ericka jane, with this you get the best of both worlds. Beautiful colors, great pigment, hardly any fallout. You can make so many great looks with this. Kinda high price but worth it.
9/7/2019
Amazing pallet. I’m a long time fan of too faced. Since my first time in Victoria secrets iv been in love ever since. This pallet has sumthin for everyone. Iv been looking for the perfect shade of plum an burgundy. This has the best products as far as fall out too. In love it’s my new go to
9/5/2019
Too Faced you’re a-ok
Faithful user of Too Faced Cosmetics here. This palette is just ok in my opinion. The shades are pretty but kind of generic and I feel like Too Faced has done them before. The layout of the palette is a little annoying although I do realize that’s the theme: messy. Fallout was minimal and staying power was pretty good. Not a bad palette to add to your collection but not one of my favorites from them.
8/16/2019
Love!
Too Faced has always been my favorite brand to buy eye shadow from so I may be a bit biased, but this eye shadow palette is absolutely stunning! I wore it on prom night and it was a crowd pleaser!
8/10/2019
Perfect!
Too Faced has done it again. They never disappoint! Perfect pallet for all occasions. Love all of their products!
8/9/2019
No need to over shadow
Too faced came out with the perfect Fall / Winter pallet. The color pigments last long so there is no need to re-apply. These colors go great with just about everything and on everyone. Also, some of them have shimmer which is great for night time and a more dramatic look.
8/4/2019
Fabulous
As always too faced is amazing and the color pigments last long on your eye lid.. These colors blend well for a natural look and a bit of flare when needed and the colors don’t bleed or flake they blend like butter ! Great buy
7/30/2019
Awesome Eye shadow pallet
I love this eyeshadow pallet because it contains a combination of colors that give that special glow to my eyes. The colors included all perfect fit with my skin tone.
7/28/2019
Beautiful pallete by my favorite brand.
This brand has the best pigment colors as well as palletes.I enjoy their products,what I liked most about this pallete is the super pigmented colors in the pallete as well as the super cute packaging as well.Every makeup lover should have this pallete.
7/19/2019
Such a fun palette
These colors are amazing first of all! You can use this palette for a fun bold look or a soft natural look! It can be used for beginners to the pros! Definitely great quality makeup!
7/17/2019
Very nice
The product was very nice the colors and i really liked the amount of product that was in each box
7/17/2019
in love!
I'm in love with this palette! Shades for every skin tone/hair color. Whether you like to match your outfit or your skin/hair, this palette has got you covered girlfriend okerr?!? From mattes to shimmers/pearls there's a bit of everything in this wonderful little palette of prettiness! Now, I WILL SAY that Too Faced CAN BE A BIT PRICEY, but I BELIEVE I'M WORTH THE SPLURGE! Very little fallout, VERY pigmented colors, a little goes a long way& colors can be built up or put on wet or with a primer to allow for different looks. I love this palette& you will too!
7/12/2019
I love Too Faced products and this palette does not disappoint. The colors are rich the sparkly ones really pop they definitely work better with an eye primer. The only negative is they are pretty expensive but then you get what you pay for so.......
7/11/2019
Too Faced Pretty Mess Palette
Oh. Em. Gee!! Wow! I'm in love with this palette! Shades for every skin tone/hair color. Whether you like to match your outfit or your skin/hair, this palette has got you covered girlfriend okerr?!? From mattes to shimmers/pearls there's a bit of everything in this wonderful little palette of prettiness! Now, I WILL SAY that Too Faced CAN BE A BIT PRICEY, HOWEVAAH, I BELIEVE I'M WORTH THE SPLURGE! ; ) (&U R 2!) Very little fallout, VERY pigmented colors, a little goes a long way& colors can be built up or put on wet or with a primer to allow for different looks. I love this palette& you will too!