Too Faced Pretty Mess Eyeshadow Palette

4.6 5 0 160 160 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.
Too Faced Pretty Mess Eyeshadow Palette

21/01/2024
This is a lovely palette I love the glitter on it I do k beauty makeup with and looks stunning I love this one.
18/01/2024
High Quality and beautiful pigments
I have many eyeshadow pallet’s and am very particular about the performance of eyeshadow I use. What I really value is the high pigments in this pallet, the color payoff is phenomenal. They are vibrant and lay down beautifully. I love that it takes very little shadow to get a rich color. They are also supreme blending shadows. I was impressed how easily they blended with primer and without. The array of colors are more beautiful in person, and have so many versatile uses. I use this daily for daytime and nighttime looks. This is definitely a high end exceptional eyeshadow pallet.
15/01/2024
Not It
I love Too Faced so I went to try a tester of the Too Faced Pretty Mess Eyeshadow Palette and I honestly did not find it very pigmented. I loved the colors, but how expensive and little pigment, I decided against it
07/12/2023
Love the color scheme!
Too faced finally came out with a new palette with some darker shades, love a sultry eye!These shadows are gorgeous, strong staying power, no primer needed.
05/12/2023
Love colors
Such beautiful colors ! Natural looking and creamy
09/11/2023
Another winner from Too Faced
I've been using Too Faced products for 15 years at least, and the quality is always excellent. I can create so many different looks with this kit. The colors are highly pigmented and buildable and work well going from day to night. So pretty!
04/11/2023
Too faced, too little
I like this palette, I like it a lot, but I’m giving it 4 stars because the eyeshadow pans in my opinion are quick small. The pigments are creamy and opaque with little effort, and a good range of colors and shades. I just think for the price the pans could be a little bigger.but that’s just me.
31/10/2023
Perfect match for my skintone!
Too Faced Pretty Mess Eyeshadow Palette gives you great quality products that are worth the money! This is a gorgeous eye palette that is very easy to blend and the colors match every skintone! Not too much shimmer, but just enough! Very easy to apply. I recommend this eye palette for any occasion. Gorgeous shades made from quality ingredients. Great packaging, too! I love this eye shadow palette, the colors are incredibly complimentary and blendable. I will definitely buy this product again!
27/08/2023
Very pigmented
This is a very cute palette! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and last all day on the eyes. Not too powdery and very easy to blend, I love this palette!
14/08/2023
Cute and Fun
From a functional standpoint, this product worked exactly how I expected it to. When it comes to makeup I always expect the look and feel of it to be great as well, and this delivered. I love the cute presentation
30/06/2023
Amazing pigment and finish!
This eyeshadow palette is absolutely perfect for all of your glammed up events,as the colors are stunning and full of pizzazz. The colors range from a matte finish to the perfect shimmer finish, allowing you to create all different shadow looks and styles. These shadows are highly pigmented, don't cause fallout under the eye and stay put all day without fading. I would highly recommend this palette to anyone and everyone
09/05/2023
Love love love
I love the colors of this palette. They apply so smoothly and are vibrant colors. This is one of my favorite brands and it never lets me down. Great for day time looks but can also spice them up for a night look.
16/04/2023
Beautiful colors!!!
These colors go on so beautifully! The pigments are rich and full, so a little goes a long way. I love the shimmer in the colors, also. They all blend pretty great, too. All around a perfect eyeshadow palette!
13/03/2023
Beautiful color palette
This Too Faced palette is such a good all around palette. Can be used for an everyday look or a more glamorous look. Good pigmentation and blends out well.
06/03/2023
Highly recommend
This eye shadow pallette is so beautiful. The colors are bold, including glittery shine shades gorgeous matte shades. This is a pink brown color set that are formulated wonderfully, as two faced eye shadows always are. I highly recommend buying this product!! It will be a favorite