4.5 5 0 70 70 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.

8/16/2019
Love!
Too Faced has always been my favorite brand to buy eye shadow from so I may be a bit biased, but this eye shadow palette is absolutely stunning! I wore it on prom night and it was a crowd pleaser!
8/10/2019
Perfect!
Too Faced has done it again. They never disappoint! Perfect pallet for all occasions. Love all of their products!
8/9/2019
No need to over shadow
Too faced came out with the perfect Fall / Winter pallet. The color pigments last long so there is no need to re-apply. These colors go great with just about everything and on everyone. Also, some of them have shimmer which is great for night time and a more dramatic look.
8/4/2019
Fabulous
As always too faced is amazing and the color pigments last long on your eye lid.. These colors blend well for a natural look and a bit of flare when needed and the colors don’t bleed or flake they blend like butter ! Great buy
7/30/2019
Awesome Eye shadow pallet
I love this eyeshadow pallet because it contains a combination of colors that give that special glow to my eyes. The colors included all perfect fit with my skin tone.
7/28/2019
Beautiful pallete by my favorite brand.
This brand has the best pigment colors as well as palletes.I enjoy their products,what I liked most about this pallete is the super pigmented colors in the pallete as well as the super cute packaging as well.Every makeup lover should have this pallete.
7/19/2019
Such a fun palette
These colors are amazing first of all! You can use this palette for a fun bold look or a soft natural look! It can be used for beginners to the pros! Definitely great quality makeup!
7/17/2019
Very nice
The product was very nice the colors and i really liked the amount of product that was in each box
7/17/2019
in love!
I'm in love with this palette! Shades for every skin tone/hair color. Whether you like to match your outfit or your skin/hair, this palette has got you covered girlfriend okerr?!? From mattes to shimmers/pearls there's a bit of everything in this wonderful little palette of prettiness! Now, I WILL SAY that Too Faced CAN BE A BIT PRICEY, but I BELIEVE I'M WORTH THE SPLURGE! Very little fallout, VERY pigmented colors, a little goes a long way& colors can be built up or put on wet or with a primer to allow for different looks. I love this palette& you will too!
7/12/2019
I love Too Faced products and this palette does not disappoint. The colors are rich the sparkly ones really pop they definitely work better with an eye primer. The only negative is they are pretty expensive but then you get what you pay for so.......
7/11/2019
Too Faced Pretty Mess Palette
Oh. Em. Gee!! Wow! I'm in love with this palette! Shades for every skin tone/hair color. Whether you like to match your outfit or your skin/hair, this palette has got you covered girlfriend okerr?!? From mattes to shimmers/pearls there's a bit of everything in this wonderful little palette of prettiness! Now, I WILL SAY that Too Faced CAN BE A BIT PRICEY, HOWEVAAH, I BELIEVE I'M WORTH THE SPLURGE! ; ) (&U R 2!) Very little fallout, VERY pigmented colors, a little goes a long way& colors can be built up or put on wet or with a primer to allow for different looks. I love this palette& you will too!
7/10/2019
LOVE IT!!
the packaging is really nice and unique. I little bit expensive they have a great pigment, easy to apply, I WOULD RECOMMENDED THIS MAKEUP PALLET BECAUSE IS REALLY NICE AND THE COLORS ARE SO NICE !
6/28/2019
What's not to LOVE !!
Im a red head so this Too Faced pallet of rich peach/orange/brownish colors go perfect with my skin tone and hair color ! Each color has a cute name , my fav. is a peach color called Lap of Luxury !
6/27/2019
Amazing!
tis product is AMAZING! i got it not too long ago and i can say for sure that it is amazing and well worth the monney. the shadows are rich and creamy with AMAZING coulor pay off, 100% would recomend
6/13/2019
This pallets colors are amazing! I don’t have to use a lot so I’m sure it’s gonna last me a while. And I love the case to. Packaging is defiantly cute and presentable to a customer