4.5 5 0 82 82 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.
Too Faced Pretty Mess Eyeshadow Palette

30/12/2019
Very good color choices
This palette has a very good color selection. It goes on easily and doesn't flake all over my face. I like the fun quirky layout of the shadows as well. Too Faced is a fun quality brand.
30/12/2019
Beautiful color palette
I absolutely love this palette! There are so many different colors to choose from that go with any skin type or outfit! The colors go on smooth and last the entire day or night! It is very easy to transition from a day to night look as well!
19/11/2019
Erica Jane Palette
I purchased this palette for two reasons. I absolutely love Too Faced company and I adore the Real Housewives of BH housewife, Erica Jane. This palette was molded after her. The colors are amazing and the pigments are rich. Top quality palette.
15/11/2019
Good Idea, Bad Execution
I love the colors of this palette and I think that we all know that they are of high quality. However the pan size and shape is kind of strange. I think that they ended up providing us with less product.
17/10/2019
One of my favorite palletts
I love everything about this brand and this eye palette is one of my favorite things..it blends super easy and isn't chalky or doesn't have much lockup or fallout..very pigmented and great bang for my buck
28/09/2019
A beautiful palette
This palette is full of gorgeous hues perfect for fall. There is a combo of mattes and shimmers for perfectly flawless eyes. The pigment is great with little fallout and they apply just as you see them.
19/09/2019
So pigmented
I loved this eyeshadow pallet. It is so pigmented and blendable. The colors really pop up allot if you use a primer or consealer as a base. I love it because you can create multiple eye looks with just this pallet.I would really recomend this eye pallet.
16/09/2019
Pretty mess express
Absolutely love too face and ericka jane, with this you get the best of both worlds. Beautiful colors, great pigment, hardly any fallout. You can make so many great looks with this. Kinda high price but worth it.
07/09/2019
Amazing pallet. I’m a long time fan of too faced. Since my first time in Victoria secrets iv been in love ever since. This pallet has sumthin for everyone. Iv been looking for the perfect shade of plum an burgundy. This has the best products as far as fall out too. In love it’s my new go to
05/09/2019
Too Faced you’re a-ok
Faithful user of Too Faced Cosmetics here. This palette is just ok in my opinion. The shades are pretty but kind of generic and I feel like Too Faced has done them before. The layout of the palette is a little annoying although I do realize that’s the theme: messy. Fallout was minimal and staying power was pretty good. Not a bad palette to add to your collection but not one of my favorites from them.
16/08/2019
Love!
Too Faced has always been my favorite brand to buy eye shadow from so I may be a bit biased, but this eye shadow palette is absolutely stunning! I wore it on prom night and it was a crowd pleaser!
10/08/2019
Perfect!
Too Faced has done it again. They never disappoint! Perfect pallet for all occasions. Love all of their products!
09/08/2019
No need to over shadow
Too faced came out with the perfect Fall / Winter pallet. The color pigments last long so there is no need to re-apply. These colors go great with just about everything and on everyone. Also, some of them have shimmer which is great for night time and a more dramatic look.
04/08/2019
Fabulous
As always too faced is amazing and the color pigments last long on your eye lid.. These colors blend well for a natural look and a bit of flare when needed and the colors don’t bleed or flake they blend like butter ! Great buy
30/07/2019
Awesome Eye shadow pallet
I love this eyeshadow pallet because it contains a combination of colors that give that special glow to my eyes. The colors included all perfect fit with my skin tone.