4.5 5 0 61 61 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.
Too Faced Pretty Mess Eyeshadow Palette

28/07/2019
Beautiful pallete by my favorite brand.
This brand has the best pigment colors as well as palletes.I enjoy their products,what I liked most about this pallete is the super pigmented colors in the pallete as well as the super cute packaging as well.Every makeup lover should have this pallete.
19/07/2019
Such a fun palette
These colors are amazing first of all! You can use this palette for a fun bold look or a soft natural look! It can be used for beginners to the pros! Definitely great quality makeup!
17/07/2019
Very nice
The product was very nice the colors and i really liked the amount of product that was in each box
17/07/2019
in love!
I'm in love with this palette! Shades for every skin tone/hair color. Whether you like to match your outfit or your skin/hair, this palette has got you covered girlfriend okerr?!? From mattes to shimmers/pearls there's a bit of everything in this wonderful little palette of prettiness! Now, I WILL SAY that Too Faced CAN BE A BIT PRICEY, but I BELIEVE I'M WORTH THE SPLURGE! Very little fallout, VERY pigmented colors, a little goes a long way& colors can be built up or put on wet or with a primer to allow for different looks. I love this palette& you will too!
12/07/2019
I love Too Faced products and this palette does not disappoint. The colors are rich the sparkly ones really pop they definitely work better with an eye primer. The only negative is they are pretty expensive but then you get what you pay for so.......
11/07/2019
Too Faced Pretty Mess Palette
Oh. Em. Gee!! Wow! I'm in love with this palette! Shades for every skin tone/hair color. Whether you like to match your outfit or your skin/hair, this palette has got you covered girlfriend okerr?!? From mattes to shimmers/pearls there's a bit of everything in this wonderful little palette of prettiness! Now, I WILL SAY that Too Faced CAN BE A BIT PRICEY, HOWEVAAH, I BELIEVE I'M WORTH THE SPLURGE! ; ) (&U R 2!) Very little fallout, VERY pigmented colors, a little goes a long way& colors can be built up or put on wet or with a primer to allow for different looks. I love this palette& you will too!
10/07/2019
LOVE IT!!
the packaging is really nice and unique. I little bit expensive they have a great pigment, easy to apply, I WOULD RECOMMENDED THIS MAKEUP PALLET BECAUSE IS REALLY NICE AND THE COLORS ARE SO NICE !
28/06/2019
What's not to LOVE !!
Im a red head so this Too Faced pallet of rich peach/orange/brownish colors go perfect with my skin tone and hair color ! Each color has a cute name , my fav. is a peach color called Lap of Luxury !
27/06/2019
Amazing!
tis product is AMAZING! i got it not too long ago and i can say for sure that it is amazing and well worth the monney. the shadows are rich and creamy with AMAZING coulor pay off, 100% would recomend
13/06/2019
This pallets colors are amazing! I don’t have to use a lot so I’m sure it’s gonna last me a while. And I love the case to. Packaging is defiantly cute and presentable to a customer
07/06/2019
Holy pigment!
This pallet has great pigment, so a little goes a long way. It is easy to build up the color with just a couple layers. Its very flattering on my skin, and stays on all day. It also does not have fall out when applying.
06/06/2019
Lovee
This is such a unique palette! The shades are gorgeous and work great for every day looks as well as night time looks
31/05/2019
Great color
I love Too Faced. They have a great line. I will say they are over priced. Yes it is obvious that we will pay more fir a better product. But as a working middle class mom i cant just drop 40$ on a on a pallet. Mine was a gift. Now i did purchase a mascara that was kn special. It was priced better. But their eye shadow colors are beautiful. Their si pigmented and bright. They have sparkly colors as well.
29/05/2019
Loved it great pigmentation
I love too faced products! I loved the colors and they werent chalky they blended beautifully only reason i didnt add another star is jt suck paying such i high price for these pallets to get such little lines of shadow! Come on people!
27/05/2019
Toofaced
ANOTHER 10☆ GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TONES!! Beautiful shades.. apply a well, love mix all the colors.. having makeup parties is the best with Toofaced!!