4.5 5 0 74 74 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.

5/1/2019
Love it!
I love this eyeshadow palette! Very pigmented, buttery and has shimmer!
4/29/2019
Love
Two faced is one of my favorite makeup brands and this pallet doesn’t disappoint! Long lasting color that stays put - love it
4/26/2019
Happy customer
Very smooth finish and lasts all day long even in high humidity. I had no problems with creases on my eye lids and looked nice and natural
4/26/2019
Amazinggg
I lovebirds the colors in here. Blends amazingly and no fallout. I wear this almost everyday because of how wearable the colors are. I always get compliments from wearing this. You have to try it!!
Glam & Pretty
It was blendable, with zero fallout. I wore it for 12 hours with no issues. I would recommend this to anyone who likes something different, because it's definitely not basic!!
Too perfect
I love this brand and this make up palette. The colors are just perfect for me. I love the colors. Yes, it’s a little expensive but is worth it. I will recommend this products to those that knows how to make it work if you are a beginner then no.
Recommended
I love this pallet. I have had several different kinds and this one goes on so smooth. It's long lasting. It's my favorite. I have almost used every color except for the darker ones.
4/13/2019
Patchy
The onlyreason I'm giving 2 stars instead of one is because a few shades actually DO perform well. The rest have some serious issues with pigmentation..
4/3/2019
Too faced
Too faced is great eye shadows are really good, they go on smooth and the colors are so nice. Just right
4/1/2019
Worth every penny
I purchased this beautiful too faced pretty mess eyeshadow pallet for my daughter whom just turned 16 and I must admit I was shocked at how gorgeous the colors actually were once applied! I was skeptical at first because of the price but I honestly have never seen a pallet so beautiful before. The colors are so vibrant trendy. My daughter adores the shimmer and the all star glam it gives her eyes. I have hesitated on actually asking her if I can try some on haha. Seriously I'm happy my daughter is happy and I do highly recommend this pallet. It's way prettier in person.
3/28/2019
Love It !
So I bought this eyeshadow palette on a whim and I ended up absolutely loving it . Stunning colors which are flattering on most skin types and very pigmented .
3/27/2019
Good but not worth the money
I felt this eye shadow worked great and lasted all day but it’s pretty average for the price. I was kind of surprised when my daughter told me how much she spent on it. Wow!
Easy blend
I like the pigmentation of this shadows, they are so easy to work with, even with other shadows. Worth every penny.
Pretty pallet
I absolutely love this pallet!! Amazing colors and shades! This product blends well and sits nicely on my skin. Very breathable. I’d definitely recommend and buy again!
Color intensity!
Absolutely beautiful colors and I really like the packaging of the eye shadows. Might not go well with very deep skin tones though. However, the quality is very good.