4.5 5 0 74 74 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.

3/23/2019
Same ol same ol
I own all the too faced chocolate/peach palettes and many of the small 9 shade palettes and it's one of my top two favorite eyeshadow brands but this palette was unimpressive to say the least. First of all, the shades are so played out. There isn't really anything new or unique about them. Any shade has an equivalent in some other palette I own. I also don't love the shadow. I didn't think it has the flawless blending and it didn't feel like the quality i expect from too faced. I bought it, I tried it and returned it. For the price, I would skip this and buy a more varied color palette from too faced or another high end brand that will definitely have a better shadow quality.
3/22/2019
Amazing!
You can never go wrong with Too Faced! They are my favorite brand of eyeshadows. The colors are extremely pigmented, on trend, & easy to blend. They cover natural and glam looks in one palette. I also love the scents of their shadows.
3/22/2019
Beautiful
Stunning and amazing color pay off. Oh I just love this palette. Too Faced did not disappoint.
3/21/2019
Love this palette!
Although I don't care for the names of the products in this line, a friend had purchased the palette and i did try it and the colors are pretty awesome, I like the random colors and of course love their makeup, it's a great palette. too bad the names are so trashy or I might actually purchase it.
3/20/2019
Awesome
I've only used this a few times my niece actually has this product I would totally recommend it ...if you love an all day eye-shadow this is the one for you ..its color is tremendous true to the pigmentation... Love love this product!!
3/20/2019
Show stopper
I have only sampled this but I can tell you that after sampling this eyeshadow I loved it so much I went out and bought it! It has beautiful colors to make any eye color stand out. And It stays on all day, but,it doesn't weigh down your face. It provides beautiful colors and is definitely worth the price.
3/19/2019
Awesome !palette
This palette is so awesome and pretty! I love all the colors. The packaging is great. I love it! High quality and looks great on a vanity.
3/17/2019
Great makeup pallet
Such a great pallet, the colors are very pigmented they blend so beautifully. Definitely recommend for people interested in a nice shimmery pallet!
3/16/2019
Too face eyeshadow palette
I like this 2 in 1 product, because of its easy accessible from daytime when working to nighttime when out on the town.
9/1/2019
I can't wait to try this product I love makeup I am 54 and I have Wear makeup since I was 13years old
8/5/2019
I want to try the product along with any makeup and beauty products to post on my Instagram and show my followers
7/28/2019
undefined
I like try this product to know what is the good product.
7/25/2019
I would absolutely love to try and review this product.
7/24/2019
The colors are my style I’m very neutral and this palette is perfect for me
6/27/2019
Well I want to change my makeup brand so I want to try and if I like it can buy later