4.5 5 0 61 61 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.
Too Faced Pretty Mess Eyeshadow Palette

03/04/2019
Too faced
Too faced is great eye shadows are really good, they go on smooth and the colors are so nice. Just right
01/04/2019
Worth every penny
I purchased this beautiful too faced pretty mess eyeshadow pallet for my daughter whom just turned 16 and I must admit I was shocked at how gorgeous the colors actually were once applied! I was skeptical at first because of the price but I honestly have never seen a pallet so beautiful before. The colors are so vibrant trendy. My daughter adores the shimmer and the all star glam it gives her eyes. I have hesitated on actually asking her if I can try some on haha. Seriously I'm happy my daughter is happy and I do highly recommend this pallet. It's way prettier in person.
28/03/2019
Love It !
So I bought this eyeshadow palette on a whim and I ended up absolutely loving it . Stunning colors which are flattering on most skin types and very pigmented .
27/03/2019
Good but not worth the money
I felt this eye shadow worked great and lasted all day but it’s pretty average for the price. I was kind of surprised when my daughter told me how much she spent on it. Wow!
Easy blend
I like the pigmentation of this shadows, they are so easy to work with, even with other shadows. Worth every penny.
Pretty pallet
I absolutely love this pallet!! Amazing colors and shades! This product blends well and sits nicely on my skin. Very breathable. I’d definitely recommend and buy again!
Color intensity!
Absolutely beautiful colors and I really like the packaging of the eye shadows. Might not go well with very deep skin tones though. However, the quality is very good.
23/03/2019
Same ol same ol
I own all the too faced chocolate/peach palettes and many of the small 9 shade palettes and it's one of my top two favorite eyeshadow brands but this palette was unimpressive to say the least. First of all, the shades are so played out. There isn't really anything new or unique about them. Any shade has an equivalent in some other palette I own. I also don't love the shadow. I didn't think it has the flawless blending and it didn't feel like the quality i expect from too faced. I bought it, I tried it and returned it. For the price, I would skip this and buy a more varied color palette from too faced or another high end brand that will definitely have a better shadow quality.
22/03/2019
Amazing!
You can never go wrong with Too Faced! They are my favorite brand of eyeshadows. The colors are extremely pigmented, on trend, & easy to blend. They cover natural and glam looks in one palette. I also love the scents of their shadows.
22/03/2019
Beautiful
Stunning and amazing color pay off. Oh I just love this palette. Too Faced did not disappoint.
21/03/2019
Love this palette!
Although I don't care for the names of the products in this line, a friend had purchased the palette and i did try it and the colors are pretty awesome, I like the random colors and of course love their makeup, it's a great palette. too bad the names are so trashy or I might actually purchase it.
20/03/2019
Awesome
I've only used this a few times my niece actually has this product I would totally recommend it ...if you love an all day eye-shadow this is the one for you ..its color is tremendous true to the pigmentation... Love love this product!!
20/03/2019
Show stopper
I have only sampled this but I can tell you that after sampling this eyeshadow I loved it so much I went out and bought it! It has beautiful colors to make any eye color stand out. And It stays on all day, but,it doesn't weigh down your face. It provides beautiful colors and is definitely worth the price.
19/03/2019
Awesome !palette
This palette is so awesome and pretty! I love all the colors. The packaging is great. I love it! High quality and looks great on a vanity.
17/03/2019
Great makeup pallet
Such a great pallet, the colors are very pigmented they blend so beautifully. Definitely recommend for people interested in a nice shimmery pallet!