Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa

4.7 5 0 429 429 Thick, chunky and loaded with ripe tomatoes, jalapenos, fiery Habanero peppers and garlic, our TOSTITOS Chunky Habanero Salsa HOT starts off sweet and ends with a slow intense burn that you'll love.

07/05/2022
Spicy hot!
If you want a extra spicy dip for tacos or chips, this is it. Very spicy and flavorful!
30/04/2022
Wow packs a punch
I knew it was hot , but boy this packs a wallop of hotness . I added velvets cheese and sour cream and made a very yummy chip dip . I would like to see a sweet and savory one .
27/04/2022
Definitely HOT
My husband has this contest thing going on with my boys about hot/spicy food. They saw this habanero salsa and added it to their contest. It's definitely hot and lives up to its name. I'm not a huge fan of the flavor which is why I gave it 4 stars but the heat did not disappoint.
22/04/2022
Tostitos Habanero
If you try it with the Tostito Lime chips they are hot and delicious. I chose the Habanero because I wanted to have my stash of treats and with their lime chips, you won’t be disappointed! Give it a dip!
13/04/2022
Love the chunkiness
So good like fresh homemade salsa....love these with my tortilla chips!!
12/04/2022
Very Chunky
This salsa is almost like a chopped tomato salad, it's quite chunky indeed! You can scoop it up with a broad chip or put it on a taco, the only thing limiting you is your imagination.
12/04/2022
love the 'hot' salsa best
i like spicy food so this is my favorite. don't judge me but i've eaten a spoonful or 2 with no chips in sight. it's seriously good
10/04/2022
Salsa
My husband loves this salsa. He says it has a good flavor with the right amount of heat. We will purchase again.
04/04/2022
Great salsa
I bought this and thought it had quite a bit of heat. I thought it was slightly salty but overall it tasted great with chips. I would recommend to others.
29/03/2022
Spicy, flavorful salsa!
I eat salsa just about everyday and I like to try all different styles. This has an abundance of ripened tomato chunks and spicy habaneros. It’s very hot, so know that you are going to taste quite a kick. If you’re not a spicy food fan than I suggest you stick with their other varieties, but if you want a good mix then I would recommend this. It was a bit too hot for my taste, so I mixed it with their mild and added sour cream. My husband who loves hot and spicy food found it very tasty.
15/03/2022
So yummy
This is really delicious and very hot. I love spicy food but this was a little more than what I can take, so, I mixed it with sour cream. Toned it down a bit,and still very delicious! A must try
09/03/2022
Too spicy
I love spicy foods, I mean love love them ! This Salsa is like chewing on a very hot pepper . It’s so spicy you can’t enjoy it.
07/03/2022
Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa
Salas is tasty and fiery. It clears your sinuses.
04/03/2022
Love it! My new go-to snack
This salsa is absolutely amazing! New family fave! Tastes great with the perfect amount of kick to it. My new favorite salsa! Will definitely purchase again and recommend to my friends and family
02/03/2022
spicy salsa
It was okay, but a little too spicy for me